剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
We're going in one by one till we find that sub.
我们准备逐一排查 找到那艘潜艇
Now remember, Adler's men are armed, so eyes and ears.
记住 阿德勒的手下有武器 提高警惕
Let's get to work.
开工吧
Adler's not getting away, Neal. I won't let him.
阿德勒跑不了 尼尔 有我在
I know.
我知道
You always were persistent, Neal.
你一直这么锲而不舍
One of the many qualities I admire about you.
这是我欣赏你的优点之一
FBI's closing in, Adler.
联调局的人就要来了 阿德勒
I know.
我知道
There's an 18-wheeler just inside there,
里面停着一辆拖车
Loaded with a collection of art more valuable than life.
装着价值连城的艺术品
You help me get past the FBI perimeter,
如果你帮我通过联调局的封锁
Half of it's yours.
其中一半就归你
Sounds like a really good deal.
听起来很诱人
You must think I'm an idiot.
你肯定以为我很蠢
I think you're an opportunist.
我觉得你这人很会见风使舵
You took everything from me.
你夺走了我的一切
Only after you tried to do the same to me.
只是为了防止你害我
All's fair in love and war.
情场和战场上可以不择手段
Tell me why Kate had to die.
告诉我 为什么非要杀了凯特
If you want my help now, tell me.
如果你现在要我帮忙 就告诉我
The explosives on the plane were her idea.
在飞机上安炸♥弹♥是她的主意
You parachute out over the ocean,
你们飞过大海的时候跳伞
The plane explodes,
飞机爆♥炸♥
You live happily ever after.
你们就能快乐地生活在一起
But then she called, said Burke had just arrived.
但后来她打电♥话♥说 博尔克出现了
Then, as now, he threatened to ruin everything.
就像现在 他威胁到了我的计划
So you blew up the plane early.
所以你提前引爆了飞机
I could have waited another 30 seconds, and you'd be dead, too.
我可以再等30秒 把你一起炸死
Am I supposed to be grateful?
那我该感谢你吗
You were as close to a son as I ever had.
你对我来说亲如儿子一般
No.
错了
I'm nothing like you!
我和你完全不同
There's nothing sadder than a con man conning himself.
最可悲的莫过于 一个骗子在自欺欺人
Come on, Neal.
得了 尼尔
Let's stop hurting the people we love.
别再伤害我们爱的人
Let's bring this thing full circle. You and me.
我们就回到原点 就你和我
Just like old times.
一如当初那样
Go to hell.
你见鬼去吧
Tell me you got the TNT out!
你没把炸♥弹♥搬出来吗
Something must have sparked. Old wiring. The art is gonna burn!
旧电线肯定被引燃了 艺术品都完了
Come on!
快点
It's clear. Nothing.
这里什么都没有
Boss?
头儿
Where the hell's neal?
见鬼的尼尔在哪儿
Come on!
快来
Get down!
趴下
Fire department's 15 minutes away!
消防车15分钟后到
No, no! Out of my way!
不不 放开我
It's too late, Vincent. It's too late.
太迟了 文森特
It's gone.
都毁了
You did this! No.
是你干的 不是
I took from you, now you take from me. No.
我夺走了你的一切 你来报复我 不
I would never burn that art. You know that.
我绝不会毁掉那种珍品 你也知道
You won't get away with this.
你脱不了干系
Goodbye, Neal.
永别了 尼尔
He would have killed me.
他差点杀了我
What did he mean, "You won't get away with this"?
你说"你脱不了干系"是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm glad you're all right.
幸好你没事
You okay, Neal? Yeah.
你没事吧 尼尔 没事
Come on. We'll get you back.
来吧 我们回去
Damn it, Neal.
见鬼 尼尔
Neal!
尼尔
You did this --
是你干的
The fire, all of it.
是你放的火 这一切
You did it.
是你干的
Peter, those were masterpieces.
彼得 那些都是大♥师♥的杰作
I would never burn them. You know that.
我绝不会做这种事 你知道
No. But you'd steal them.
没错 你会去偷
You don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
That long con on Adler, it finally paid off, didn't it?
针对阿德勒的那场骗局 终于值回票价了吧
You saw your chance, and then you took it.
你看准了机会 然后下手
I don't know how.
我不知道你怎么办到
I don't know what game you are playing.
也不知道你在打什么主意
I have no idea, Peter.
我完全不知道 彼得
I'm not lying to you now. I didn't steal the art.
我不会骗你 我没偷那些艺术品
I think you did.
我知道是你
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看
Prove it.
证明给我看
你会感谢我的
纽约 甘斯沃特街 77850号♥ A单元
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表