剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You're a wealthy and resourceful man. You'll think of something.
你有的是钱和人脉 难不住你
If I don't?
要没办法呢
You got a lot more to lose than I do.
那你比我损失大
We were right.
我们猜对了
Ridgemont was the way in. Good.
就该从瑞吉蒙查起 很好
Jones, Diana, keep monitoring Halbridge's phones and assets.
琼斯 戴安 继续监控赫布里奇的电♥话♥和资产
There are plenty of places to plant a bug in his house.
他家能装监听的地方多的是
If you want to go that way.
如果你允许的话
You're playing with guns.
你们都玩起枪了
I'm not letting you back in there.
我才不让你回去
Just letting that simmer.
我会细心行事
What happens if he actually transfers
要是他真转帐
the $2 millions to Mr. Black?
汇给布莱克两百万 怎么办
It'll be a good day for Mr. Black.
那布莱克先生就乐疯了
I've got a team watching Ridgemont.
我派了一队人监视公♥寓♥
If Halbridge makes a move,
如果赫布里奇有行动
we'll figure out what's so important in there.
我们就能查到公♥寓♥里有什么
Now, explain to me why your hair was slicked back.
解释解释 你干嘛梳个大背头
Amateur production of "Grease"?
模仿约翰屈伏塔未遂吗
I do think you'd make a sublime Danny Zuko.
你扮舞男确实不错
Oh, not kenickie?
我比较英伦乐队风吧
Oh, please, you're not a follower.
拜托 你还粉乐队吗
I went back under as the hit man.
我又扮成杀手回去了
Can't keep yourself from terrorizing Sara?
你就不能放过莎拉吗
No, we're trying to force the suspect into...
不是 我们想逼嫌犯
Why are you still here?
你怎么还没走
Oh, you have a better wine selection than I do.
你这酒比我家的好
Love your honesty.
真坦诚 我喜欢
Truth is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
坦诚乃智慧之本嘛
And this Malbec is a little dry.
这瓶马贝克口感糙了点
I've got to get back to the bureau.
我得回局里去
So, any progress with Sara?
和莎拉套成近乎了吗
Well, she's still camped out in the conference room.
她还住在会议室呢
Still?
还呆那
Where's she sleeping?
那她睡哪
She's sleeping in the conference room?
也睡在会议室吗
Her bed's tucked into the corner.
角落有折叠床
She had Jones drag in half her wardrobe.
她还逼琼斯拖了大半箱衣服来
Oh, guess you can take it with you.
那你就忍♥着吧
Sounds like she's in for the long haul.
看来她准备长住了
I guess. That can't be fun.
大概是的 那可不妙
For her or for us?
对她还是对我们
Either.
都不妙
The suit can't force her into a hotel?
你家那位没把她赶到酒店吗
Peter agreed to this.
彼得同意她住的
She's under protection, so she can't leave the building.
局里保护她 她就不能出去
Can't crack a window and no room service?
窗户也不开 也没人送餐吗
I mean, seriously, who can survive like that?
这玩意谁受得了啊
Coffee for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
早中晚餐都只喝咖啡吗
Heard Halbridge bit.
听说赫布里奇案有进展
Yeah. We've got a team at Ridgemont.
对 监视他公♥寓♥了
How's everything going with you?
你过得怎么样
I hate this coffee,
我讨厌这儿的咖啡
I hate eating food out of foil,
我讨厌吃快餐
And the air in here is stale.
这儿的空气也浑浊不堪
Cabin fever? I'm very sick of this place.
幽闭症吗 我快受不了了
We should get you some fresh air.
我们该出去透透气
Well, that's a little hard when you can't leave the FBI.
忘了吗 我可不能离开这儿半步的啊
Oh, come on.
拜托
You got to think outside the box.
有点想象力嘛
Hmm. The roof.
屋顶呐
Yeah, it's still the FBI.
是呀 我们又没离开联调局
Yeah.
的确
You know the secret to living with rules?
知道和规矩打交道的奥秘吗
Finding ways to bend them?
得学会钻空子
Exactly.
一点没错
Well, go on. I'm fascinated.
继续呐 趣味盎然呢正
I'm not gonna tell you about the painting. It's too bad.
我可不会说起那幅画儿 真可惜
You know what they say about curiosity.
你也知道好奇杀死猫
Curiosity can't kill me if I'm already dead.
反正我都死了 再怎么好奇也无所谓了吧
So, what's it like?
感觉如何
Hmm. Being dead?
死了的感觉吗
So far, it's what I imagine prison must be like.
目前为止 和我想象中的监狱差不多
You're equating prison and death?
你把监狱和死亡等同起来吗
I'm sorry. I forgot I was talking to an expert.
不好意思 忘了你是监狱专业户
Cue the violins, Neal.
同病相怜吧 尼尔
You've got 2 miles. I have a conference room.
你有两英里活动范围 而我只有间会议室
Aww, you're indoors for two days.
你才被关个两天
I got this for four years.
我可是带了四年了
Do you really want to keep doing this?
你真想继续纠结下去吗
No, not really.
好吧 不想
Beautiful.
真美
Yeah.
是啊
Nothing's changed.
什么都没变
I'm dead.
我死了
And the city looks the same.
这座城市却一切如常
As far as the world knows, you're no longer in it,
就如同常言说的 你死了
But it keeps turning?
地球照样转吗
Yeah.
没错
Certain things...
这种事情...
Humble you?
让你感到自身渺小吗
Well, I was gonna say "Really piss me off," But okay.
好吧 我本来想说"让我很不爽" 但也无所谓
Yeah, sure. Humble me.
没错 的确让我自感渺小
All right.
好吧
Oh, what? Your passing didn't make a big enough splash?
怎么 你的死没引起巨大♥波♥澜吗
A girl can hope.
一个女孩儿总是心怀幻想
Parents?
父母呢
Deceased.
去世了
Brothers and sisters?
有兄弟姐妹吗
Only child.
我是独生女
Goldfish? No.
养金鱼吗 没有
What do you want from me, Caffrey?
你有什么目的 卡夫瑞
Who says I want anything?
谁说我非得有目的
I do.
我
You're a con man.
你是个骗术大♥师♥
You smile for a living.
你若是微笑 肯定别有深意
And you're smiling at me right now,
而你正在对我微笑
So I know that you want something.
所以我知道你肯定有所求
All right.
好吧
I would love...
我想要你...
For you to pass me that fortune cookie.
把那块幸运饼干递给我
You first.
你先请
Apparently excitement and intrigue follow me.
显而易见 福祸共兮
How about you?
你呢
I make delicious soups.
我能烹饪一锅好汤
Confucius has you pegged.
孔子说错了吧
Well, it's true, actually. I do.
没错 事实上 我的确会煮汤
Yeah?
是吗
Hey, Peter.
彼得 是我
Got word from surveillance.
监控录像表明
Halbridge just hired a crew
赫布里奇刚刚雇了一群人
to do some landscaping at Ridgemont tomorrow morning.
明天早上要在瑞吉蒙做景观美化
He took the bait?
他上钩了吗
Yep.
对
Halbridge is digging up Ridgemont.
赫布里奇要把瑞吉蒙挖个底朝天
I'll toast to that.
为此干杯
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Stop! Stop!
快停下
Get that up! Come on, guys.
把那提上来 快点 伙计们
Get the crane over here.
把起重机开过来
Okay, let's see what they found.
好吧 看看他们发现了什么
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表