剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Turn on the horse races, will you?
换到赛马频道 好吗
Channel 12. Yes. Sir.
12频道 好的 先生
What?
怎么了
Puddle of Money cost me 100 grand last time he ran.
"钱程似锦"上次比赛 害我输掉了10万美元
Oh, that's what you get for betting the chalk.
赌倍率最高的马总是赔的很惨嘛
Puddle will always fail to fire on the home turn.
"钱程似锦"总在最后的弯道栽跟头
A racing enthusiast! Yeah.
赛马爱好者 是啊
Thank god.
感谢上帝
Everyone here just wants to talk sailing.
这的人就知道谈论航海
Well, Clark Kent seems to be doing pretty well for himself.
克拉克·肯特[超人]一个人貌似干得不错
What now, Boy Wonder?
现在干什么 神奇小子[指罗宾 蝙蝠侠的跟班]
You're mixing your superheroes.
你搞混超级英雄了
Oh, god. And you're working guard duty.
天啊 可你也沦落到站岗这种差事了啊
"Keep an eye on something" is code
"盯着什么东西"是
between me and Peter, okay?
我和彼得之间的暗号♥
It means do some digging, see what I can find.
意思是做点调查 看看能发现什么
Does Peter know that's what it means?
彼得知道这个暗号♥的含义吗
So your company ships around the world?
这么说你的公♥司♥在全球各地做运输生意
We do.
是的
Give me some advice.
给我提点建议
I have a couple horses I want to race internationally,
我有几匹想在全球比赛的赛马
but the mandatory quarantine period is killing my profits.
但是强制检疫期搞得我成本太高
Any way around that?
有什么办法能解决这问题吗
What you're suggesting is illegal.
你暗示的那个渠道是违法的
So is giving you an inside track on
在接下来的比赛中
whether one of my jockeys is gonna be dragging the reins
我的赛马骑师暗中拖住缰绳
in an upcoming race.
也是违法的哦
I'll check the logbook tonight.
我今晚查查航海日志
I appreciate that.
十分感谢
Mm! Okay, here we go! Here we go!
好了 开始了
And they're off!
他们出发了
Come on!
快跑
Come on, come on!
快跑 快跑
Is that the captain of Bilal's yacht?
那个人是比拉尔游艇的船长吗
Yeah. What are you thinking?
是啊 你在想什么
Who's the owner of this club? Frank Wellington.
俱乐部的主人是谁 弗兰克·威灵顿
Does he come out here often?
他经常来这吗
Rarely. I take it that's who you'll be?
很少来 你要假扮成他吗
Only if you'll be my Mrs. Wellington.
还需要你做威灵顿太太
All right.
好吧
Your wallet, please.
钱包给我
Marriage is based on trust.
信任可是婚姻的基础
Trust that I have my baton,
记住了 我可是拿着警棍呢
and I really do love to hit people with it.
我超喜欢拿着它打人
Thanks.
谢了
50 bucks if you pop by
如果你能稍后走过来
and give this to that lady in the blue dress right there.
把钱包给那位蓝衣女士 就给你50块
Say hi.
打个招呼
You gave him my wallet?
你把我的钱包给他了吗
Oh, he'll give it back.
他会还你的
Probably. Follow my lead.
也许吧 跟着我随机应变
This the yacht?
这就是那游艇哈
It is. Isn't it it perfect?
没错 是不是美轮美奂
Yes.
是啊
Excuse me. Are you the captain?
您好 请问您是船长吗
I am.
我是
I'm afraid we're unavailable for charter till early November.
不过我们的游艇得等到十一月才可包租
Oh, no. My lovely wife, she's -- she's dead set on this boat.
可我可爱的妻子她...太想上船转转了
Could we get a tour?
我们能逛逛吗
Excuse me, Mrs. Wellington.
威灵顿夫人 打扰一下
You dropped this.
这是刚才您掉落的
Oh. Thank you so much.
真是十分感谢
She does have her moments.
她真是很走运
Give him a $50, will you, sweetheart?
亲爱的 给他五十美金如何
As a thank you.
作为答谢
Of course. Thank you.
当然了 谢谢你
Thank you, ma'am.
多谢夫人
You're Mr. Wellington?
您是威灵顿夫人
You caught me. Call me Frank.
被你认出来了 叫我弗兰克就好
I've met Frank Wellington.
我见过弗兰克·威灵顿
Oh, I'm sure you have. I'm his son.
那是自然 我是他儿子
Just call him "Junior." Everybody does.
叫他小弗就好 大家都这么叫他
Honey, what should we do now?
亲爱的 那我们怎么办呢
Maybe I can convince someone to give us their reservation.
也许我能说动某人让出他们的预约
Who's taking her out next?
接下来是谁的预约
I'm sure I know one or two of the names in your logbook.
我肯定能在航行日程上见到熟人的名字
You know, I would love
其实我有几个问题
to just ask you a couple questions over here.
想请教你 请这边谈
May I? First of all,
我自己来 首先
how much do you think it would cost -- I know this is silly --
虽然这想法有点可笑 但你估计把整艘船
but to paint the whole thing pink?
都刷成粉色得花多少钱呢
Wow. Um, you know, I'm not sure.
哇噢 我不确定
Let me check on that, and I'll get back to you.
让我回去核实一下 再反馈给您
Wonderful. Thank you so much.
好极了 非常感谢
He bit on the horse races? He did.
你那赛马的饵钓他上钩没 上钩了
Peter Burke -- cowboy.
彼得·博尔克扮牛仔
Why does that make so much sense?
怎么就那么和谐呢
I grew up in upstate. Lots of horses.
我在州北长大 那儿可有不少马
You pick up a thing or two.
耳濡目染嘛
Sara, thanks for your help.
莎拉 多谢相助
Yeah. Thanks for the shotgun marriage.
客气 刚才那场"战略闪婚"有趣得很
Anytime.
随时奉陪
You want the good news? Sure.
想听好消息吗 当然
According to the log, every time Larssen came to New York,
据日志记录 每次拉尔森来到纽约
someone named Brian Blitek rented his yacht.
都有个叫布莱恩·布莱特的人租船
That's one of Larssen's aliases.
那是拉尔森的其中一个化名
Larssen comes to town, smuggles something, then leaves.
拉尔森来纽约 走私 再撤走
Something important enough to break into the FBI to hide.
这东西重要到他不得不潜入♥联♥调局销毁证据
What's the next step?
下一步怎么办
Normally, I'd get a search warrant on the docks,
正常情况下 我会申请搜查令彻查这里
Do a wiretap and surveillance on Larssen and Bilal,
同时监控拉尔森和比拉尔
And catch them red-handed
不管他们在走私什么
smuggling whatever it is they smuggle.
都能人赃并获
What if we get someone else to arrest him?
如果我有办法让别人逮捕他呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
We can do all the things you mentioned.
你刚才提到的 我们都能做到
We'll just do it my way.
只不过得按我的方法来
A con.
设骗局
Nothing illegal, but if we... All right.
决不违法 只是我们... 得了
Just hear me out.
听人家说完嘛
I saw what you did there.
你刚才干的好事我都看到了
If it means bringing Larssen down, I'm in.
如果能将拉尔森绳之以法 我同意
Nothing illegal.
不得违法
No. How do we do it?
决不 该怎么做
First, you'll need to form a crew.
首先 你得招兵买♥♥马
Burke's crew?
组成博尔克团队
Welcome to the other side.
欢迎体验"非法"生活
Thanks, Peter.
多谢了 彼得
Oh, I'm fine.
我就不要了
You're gonna need it.
等会儿就需要了
Thanks for coming, Jones.
琼斯你能来 先多谢了
Of course.
不客气
I don't know why you kept me out of the loop in the first place.
真不明白你怎么不一开始就招我进来
To protect you.
我想保护你
To protect me?
保护我
From who?
谁会危害我
Julian Larssen has hurt a lot of people in my life,
朱利安·拉尔森伤害过很多对我重要的人
And now peter could lose his job,
现在害得彼得都快失业了
and every case he's solved could be in jeopardy.
他办过的所有案子都遭受质疑
Well, why didn't Peter just tell me?
彼得干嘛不直接跟我说
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表