剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
so I guess we're done.
我看我们还是到此为止吧
No.
不
No, we're not.
还没结束呢
I took the polygraph.
我通过测谎了
You cheated. I don't know how...
你作弊了 我不知道是什么方法
But you cheated.
但是你肯定作弊了
You're playing with fire.
你这是在玩火
Sara is like a tornado in heels,
莎拉可不是好惹的人物
and you're --
而你是...
Please, please don't reduce me to a trailer park.
别说我老是招蜂引蝶
Mm, if the shoe fits.
要我说你就是
Hey, Jones.
琼斯
I just tailed Maskhadov to the old New York room.
我跟踪马萨托夫到了旧纽约会馆
How long ago?
几时到的
10 minutes. Looks like the place is hopping.
十分钟前 看来这地方又开张了
Good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Clark the shark just disappeared into
大鲨鱼刚进了
the old new york room.
旧纽约会馆
I thought that place got shut down.
我以为那地方被关了
Well, apparently, it's reopened for business.
看来又挂牌营业了
Donovan won a Texas hold 'em tournament
多诺万去年在澳门举♥行♥的
in Macau last year.
德州扑克比赛中胜出
There's our connection between Clark and Donovan.
这就是克拉克和多诺万之间的联♥系♥
Could be. Let's find out.
有可能 我们去查查吧
This conversation about Sara is not over.
莎拉这事我还没完呢
I didn't think it would be.
我就知道
Bouncer and a password to get in.
保镖守着 得要暗号♥才能进去
The guy talking to the girl in the purple dress --
和紫裙子姑娘说话的那个男人
That's Burya Buryatskiy,
他是拜亚斯基
Abramov's right arm.
阿布拉莫夫的得力助手
Want me to see if Donovan's inside?
想让我进去看看多诺万在不在吗
How you gonna get in?
你怎么进去
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
Why? You want me to get in?
为什么 到底想不想我混进去
Can you hear me? Yeah.
能听见我说话吗 能
Don't hang up.
别挂断
Oh, excuse me. Sorry about that, sir.
对不起 真抱歉 先生
Can I see your phone?
我能看看你的手♥机♥吗
Password?
暗号♥
Sunnydale.
萨尼戴尔
Go ahead.
进去吧
That's great.
太好了
What happens when Buryatskiy finds out
要是拜亚斯基在他口袋
he's got your phone in his pocket?
发现你的手♥机♥怎么办
Better keep his hands off my rollover minutes.
那可不能让他占了我便宜
Hey. Password?
你好 暗号♥
Sunnydale.
萨尼戴尔
He's okay.
让他进去
Burya.
拜亚
Ready for big game?
准备好大赌一场了吗
I'm ready to win.
看我大胜一场吧
Maybe I check your sleeves for pocket queens.
我是不是该查查你有没有出千
You'll find nothing.
没有的事
Give me a light.
给我点烟
Kaz Abramov.
卡兹·阿布拉莫夫
It's a pleasure.
幸会
Who are you? Nick Halden.
你是谁 尼科·海登
I hear you got a game going.
听说你有场牌局
Unfortunately, we just filled last spot for Friday night.
很遗憾 周五的比赛名额刚刚报满
That's a shame.
的确遗憾
At the risk of sounding immodest,
说这话可能有点不谦逊
my last gambling spree a few years back
几年前我的豪赌狂潮
brought the sun city to its knees.
让整个太阳城都俯首称臣
And what?
那又怎样
You want to use my establishment for your encore?
想在我的地盘做你的安可演出吗
Wherever I play, attention follows.
无论我在哪出现 都会吸引注意力
The type of attention that draws bigger players
那种能够吸引更有钱
with much bigger wallets.
出手更阔玩家的吸引力
The buy-in is $100,000.
想要参与底金10万美元
When's it get interesting?
玩这么小很无趣啊
Sam.
萨姆
Find my new friend here a seat for Friday night, will you?
给我们这位新朋友在周五找个位置好吗
Please.
好了
What do you got?
衣服上有东西
Ooh, you got one.
有个线头
Are you still there?
还在听吗
Anything on Donovan?
有多诺万的消息吗
I'm working on it.
还在查
Buy-in for Friday is $100,000.
周五的底金是10万美元
Method of payment?
请问付款方式
Bank account and routing number.
银行账号♥和汇款号♥码
Just one moment while I verify.
稍等 我验证一下
I'm sorry, Mr. Halden,
抱歉 海登先生
but it appears your account has insufficient funds.
你的账户看来余额不足
There must be some error.
肯定是出了什么差错
Apologies, but I won't be able to hold your spot
抱歉 拿不到钱的话
in the game until I have the money in hand.
我就无法为你保留周五牌局的名额
You saw me and Abramov chatting just now, right, Sam?
你刚也看见我和阿布拉莫夫聊天了 萨姆
That was him thanking me.
那是他在感谢我
Now, I'd hate to tell him that the man
我真不忍♥心告诉他
who saved his beloved prostitutka from the Russian
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥救了他心爱的妓♥女♥
diamond mines was denied access into his poker game
却因为你不能
because you couldn't overlook something
解决小小的账户错误
as trivial as a bank error.
而无缘参与扑克牌局
Come on.
通融一下
We close to entrants one hour before the game.
开始前一小时务必付款
And it has to be cash.
必须是现金
Thank you.
谢谢
See ya.
回见
Well?
什么情况
I may have an angle on how we can take down Donovan.
我想我有办法拿下多诺万了
You got 100 grand I can borrow?
能借我10万块吗
What do we have?
有何进展
Donovan's subpoenaed files.
我们传唤了多诺万的资料文件
All his adoptions look perfectly legit,
他的领养业务看着都合法
Katherine Macmillan's included.
包括凯瑟琳·麦克米兰那起
I called his liaison in Gudermes.
我联♥系♥了他在古德梅斯的联♥系♥人
The guy corroborated Donovan's story
那个人证实了多诺万
about Olly's birth mother.
关于奥利生母的说辞
Of course he did.
那是当然
He's probably getting a cut of Donovan's extortion money.
他八成是收了多诺万敲诈来的贿款
Or Donovan's telling the truth.
也可能是多诺万说了真话
Oh, no. No way he's clean.
不不不 他绝不清白
Neal did a little digging in the New York room yesterday,
尼尔昨天打入了旧纽约会馆
found out why Donovan was so eager
发现了多诺万
to shake down Katherine.
为什么要勒索凯瑟琳
He's in the red 200 grand with the Abramov crime family.
他欠阿布拉莫夫那伙人20万
And he's planning on winning it back
他打算在周五的扑克牌局中
at their poker game Friday night.
把钱赢回来
So Abramov must have him on a clock.
这么说阿布拉莫夫一定是给了他还款期限
Which means he's desperate. He's gotta win.
也就是说他很绝望 他必须要赢
Exactly.
正是
But what if Neal were to play Donovan
但要是派尼尔去搅局
in that poker game and made sure he didn't win?
和他在赌桌上一较高下 再将其打败
Oh. Then he'd get even more desperate.
逼得他走投无路
Desperate enough to try
狗急跳墙的他
and shake down another adoptive parent.
会再次尝试勒索其他养父母
How would you guys feel about going under
让你俩假扮成一对为跨国领养问题
as a couple working through a tricky international adoption?
而头疼的夫妻 意下如何
It'd be selfish of us not to share our love
不让小萨米尔感受到父母的关爱
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表