剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
See if we can spot her.
看能不能找到她
You got it.
马上去
Watches?
手表呢
Oh.
噢对
Money? What money?
钱呢 什么钱
The $300 Eames gave you.
伊慕斯给你的那三百
What $300 Eames gave me?
伊慕斯哪给我三百了
Thanks for the help.
多谢帮忙
Anytime, Serpico.
随时效劳 长官
Buy Junes lunch.
记得请琼吃午饭
We'll see.
再说吧
Security tapes show her arriving
安全录像拍到她
and walking into the garden.
走进花♥园♥
If she came out,
但是她出来
it was on a side not covered by a camera.
走的是另一边 摄像头就拍不到
Any idea what she was doing here?
知道她来干什么吗
Eames wouldn't say.
伊慕斯不肯说
It's a good place for a meeting or a drop.
不过这地方很合适碰面或是"交易"
Well, retracing her steps may tell us something.
重复她的路线可能让我们想到什么
You take the left, I'll take the right.
你走左边 我走右边
We can meet in the middle.
我们在中间会合
Neal!
尼尔
Neal?!
尼尔
Who is this?
你是谁
Hello, agent Burke. Nice day, isn't it?
你好 博尔克探员 天气不错吧
Adler.
你是阿德勒
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Holster the gun and get in the car.
收起枪上车
Hand over your gun, please.
请把枪交出来
Nice to meet you, Peter.
彼得 很高兴见到你
Save it. And Neal.
省省吧 还有尼尔
I can't tell you how good it is to see you again.
再次重逢的喜悦让我无以言表
I'd be lying if I said the same.
我不想说客套话 因为都是谎话
You killed Kate.
你杀了凯特
No, neal. You did.
不 尼尔 是你杀的
You changed her.
你改变了她
The Kate I knew would still be alive.
要是她还是我认识的凯特 她现在还活着
Where's Alex?
艾莱士在哪儿
You can ask her when you see her.
你见到她自己问她吧
What do you want with us? I want Neal.
你绑♥架♥我俩做什么 我需要尼尔
But I'll bring you along since I can't let you go.
但我不能单独放你走 所以顺便也带你来了
Peter, you've got a key to Neal's anklet.
彼得 你有尼尔脚镣的钥匙
Give it to him.
给他
Neal, take off your anklet.
尼尔 摘下你的脚镣
A decision --
做个决定
In those glasses is a combination
杯里是水合三氯乙醛
of chloral hydrate, ethanol, and iced tea.
乙醇和冰茶的混合物
It'll put you out until we get where we're going.
喝下去 等到目的地你才会醒
Or?
或是
Or you can take another route.
或者你们走人
We don't do this.
我们不干
Have a drink, Neal.
喝吧 尼尔
You may wake up
一觉醒来
to find all the answers you've been looking for.
你就会找到所有问题的答案
We're not playing this game.
我们不玩
Your turn, agent Burke.
到你了 博尔克探员
Alex.
艾莱士
I was looking for you.
我在找你
Should I?
我该不该
I think it'll help.
我觉得有用
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on.
起来
This is part of a plan, right?
这是计划的一部分吧
You let yourselves get caught,
自己设计自己被抓
then the FBI rides to the rescue.
然后联调局派一堆人来营救
You got the first part right.
前半部分说对了
You have any idea where we are?
知道咱们在哪儿吗
It's a warehouse. That's all I know.
一个仓库里 就知道这么多
They drugged me, too.
他们也给我下了药
Glad you're awake. Why are we here?
很高兴你醒了 我们在哪儿
Better if I show you.
还是你亲眼看看吧
My God.
我的天
You found it.
你找到了
Incredible, isn't it?
难以置信吧
The last days of the war.
临近战争结束时
This U-boat was supposed to reach Argentina,
这艘德国U型潜艇的目的地是阿根廷
but something happened.
但出了意外
The crew had to scuttle it off our coast.
船员们不得不暂时搁浅在这个海岸
They were gonna retrieve it after the war,
他们本计划战后取回
but, obviously, that never happened.
不过很显然 他们再没回来
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
Because one of the crewmen survived.
因为其中一名船员幸免于难
He was my father.
他就是我父亲
Why do you need me?
你要我做什么
The crew rigged the interior with explosives
船员为防止敌人入侵
to prevent enemy access.
在舱内安装了炸♥药♥
I need someone who can open it
我要人给我打开
without setting the charges off.
而不会触动机关
Luckily, I already know the best.
幸运的是 我刚好认识个业中高手
That's why you're here, Neal.
所以才找你来 尼尔
And if I refuse?
如果我拒绝你呢
You won't.
你不会的
Alex will be with me.
艾莱士得跟着我
You can pretend you're doing it to protect her and Peter,
你倒可以假装是为了保护她和彼得
but we both know the real reason --
不过咱俩心知肚明
you want to see what's inside.
你也想进去一探究竟
I'll need equipment --
我需要设备
carbide-tipped drill, fiber-optic borescope.
碳化钻头 光纤管道窥测镜
I think you'll find everything you need.
你要什么这里有什么
Getting the hatch open is a two-man job.
开仓盖需要两个人
You gonna help me?
你来帮我吗
No.
不
I will be behind blast-proof glass.
我要待在防爆玻璃后面
Agent Burke can help you.
博尔克探员会协助你
Keep in mind, you'll be wearing a remote camera.
记住你得戴着远程摄像头
Don't try and play a hero.
别想逞英雄
Can you do this?
你能做吗
Neal?!
尼尔
Not Neal.
不是尼尔
And you're not a strawberry blonde
你也不是热爱伏尔泰的
with a penchant for voltaire.
红金发女郎
I guess we're both disappointed.
咱俩大概都挺失望
Thought you already had
我以为你早就搞定
that up and running. It is up and running.
那玩意了 它本就在运行
I'm trying to boost the reception
我是在加强信♥号♥♥接收
because I have yet to receive a signal
因为我还没从条子那里
or hear from the suit about a boat.
收到或是听到船的消息
Are you gonna loom there all day?
你想在这闲晃一整天吗
I'm not looming. Neal told me to meet him here.
我没闲晃 尼尔说让我在这跟他碰面
You know...
知道吗
It's not gonna work out.
你们不会成功的
What? Getting involved with a con man.
什么 跟骗子纠缠不休
No, no. I am not involved with anybody.
才没有 我没跟任何人纠缠不休
I get it. We're fascinating creatures.
我完全明白 我们是造物主神奇的作品
We live a life of danger.
我们行走于生死边缘
It's exciting, slightly erotic.
很刺♥激♥ 还有那么点情♥色♥
But with guys like us,
但跟我们这种人在一起
You find yourself always trying to stay a step ahead.
你会发现你总得抢先一步
You relax once, let down your guard,
一旦放松警惕 卸下心防
and it all goes away.
就会落得一无所有
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表