剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
on April 19th of last year?
4月19日你在哪儿吗
Off the top of my head? I have no idea.
让我用脑袋回忆吗 我可记不清
But my assistant could look it up for me.
但我的助理倒是可以替我查一查
Whitney keeps my calendar.
惠妮保存我的日程表
Uh, April 19th.
4月19日
Oh, of course. I know exactly where I was.
当然 我知道我具体在哪里
And I would be happy to tell you,
我真的很乐意告诉你们
providing you can get a warrant
不过你们要拿出搜查令
based on some bizarre connection
但是你们仅凭一张匿名名片
you've made between me, an anonymous business card,
还有俄♥罗♥斯♥绘画 就想和我扯上关系
and random questions about russian art.
这张搜查令我看是拿不到了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 请原谅
I, uh, have too much time on my hands.
我要继续游手好闲了
Whitney can show you out.
惠妮可以带你们出去
Oh, and, Mr. Caffrey,
对了 卡夫瑞先生
A suggestion for the next time you commit a crime --
为你下一次犯罪提一个建议
Don't get caught.
别被抓到
And...
还有
on your backswing,
向后挥杆的的时候
Just keep it smooth.
动作要流畅点
Did Walker get to you?
沃克惹到你啦
Nope. But I hope he did it. Be fun to arrest him.
没 不过我真希望是他干的 逮捕他多好玩呀
He got to you. Don't do anything stupid. I won't.
他把你惹毛了哎 你可别做傻事 不会的
Don't tell me it's not in the realm of possibility.
话可别说那么绝
We are under a ton of scrutiny here.
咱们可正处在严密的监视下
Both of us.
咱俩都是
Got it.
明白啦
So, why would somebody like him do it?
话说像他这种人为啥要去抢银行呢
Doesn't need the money.
他又不缺钱
The guy's chipping golf balls off skyscrapers.
他居然在大楼的楼顶打高尔夫
You said it. He's bored.
你也说了啊 他是闲得蛋疼
So he's gonna risk prison for an adrenaline rush?
所以他冒着入狱的危险就为找点乐子
Yeah. Huh.
米错 嗯哼
Listen, I'm gonna head back to the office
我得回办公室去了
and grab a late bite with El.
然后晚点和小伊去吃东西
We're done for the day.
今天就收工吧
Tell Elizabeth I say hi.
帮我跟伊丽莎白问好
Neal, nothing stupid.
尼尔 不许做傻事
Nothing stupid.
知道啦 真啰嗦
Talk to the faa.
联♥系♥联邦航♥空♥局
We need flight records, commercial and private.
要一份飞行记录 商务和私人的记录都要
I want to know if Walker was in Dallas, Chicago, or Boston
我想知道抢案发生的那几天
on the dates of those robberies.
沃克是否在达拉斯 芝加哥或者波士顿
Done. I'll run credit cards and phone records, as well,
明白 我还会查一下信♥用♥卡♥和通话记录
maybe get him making a call or place him at a hotel.
说不定他打过电♥话♥ 或者入住过什么酒店
Thanks, Jones. Let me know what you find.
多谢了 琼斯 查到什么马上通知我
Have you checked your calendar?
查过你的日程表了么
Fowler's mystery meeting is in three days.
福勒那个神秘的会议就在三天后
These the locations?
这就是会议地点吗
Very little foot traffic, no cameras,
人烟稀少 没有摄像头
several alley exit points -- I see why Fowler picked it.
还有几个小巷出口 怪不得福勒会选这里
I'm gonna be there. We both should be.
我一定要去 我们都要去
Ooh! Oh, sorry. God.
天 抱歉
These tables are so close to Hey.
桌子离得太近... 嗨
Whitney.
惠妮
Mr. Caffrey?
卡夫瑞先生
Please, Neal. Neal. All right.
叫我尼尔就好 好的
That's what I love about New York.
所以我才这么喜欢纽约
Yeah. Small world.
对啊 世界真小啊
Please, sit down.
快请坐
Join me?
一起喝一杯
Sure. Well, sit down.
好呀 那快坐吧
Cape cod -- what a relief to meet someone else
鳕鱼角 能找到另一个看腻了
who's over the Hamptons.
汉普顿海滩的人可真好
I know.
一点没错
I always felt like I was in a fitzgerald novel.
我总觉得自己生活的环境太不真实
Maybe it's 'cause I'm not from New York.
也许是因为我不是纽约人吧
A kindred expatriate.
同病相怜啊
Would you like another glass of wine?
再来杯红酒如何
Yeah.
好啊
Let's.
没问题
Well, this is nice.
这地方真不错
It is nice.
对呀
You live here, you forget what's right in front of you.
真是蓦然回首 美景尽在灯火阑珊处啊
Yeah.
对呀
How's Neal doing?
尼尔怎么样了
Great... As far as he says.
挺好的 至少他自己这么说
He's putting up a facade, huh?
他根本是装呢吧
Of course he is. It's his natural state.
当然了 他向来如此
Problem is I don't know how bad it is.
问题就是 我都不知道情况到底有多糟糕
Well, what do you think?
你觉得呢
I think he went through one hell of a trauma.
我觉得那件事给他留下了严重创伤
I also think if he was ready for a straitjacket,
而且要是他像从前那样笑着说让我相信他
he'd be grinning and saying, "Peter, you have to trust me."
我会觉得那小家伙肯定是疯了
Well, it's gonna take him some time to become himself again.
想要重新振作 他还需要点时间
So, you actually prefer Nantucket over Martha's vineyard?
所以比起马撒葡萄园岛 你更喜欢楠塔基特
Yeah. Yeah, it's a sentimental thing.
是啊 情感上的倾向
Absolutely.
绝对的
Let's go international.
再说的国际化点
Uh, Maldives, hands down.
当然是马尔代夫了
Those turquoise waters are unreal.
那蓝绿色的湖水犹如神迹
That an acceptable answer?
这个回答满意吗
Very good. Mine's the Seychelles.
很好 我喜欢塞舌尔
Yeah. Did you know the sand's actually pink?
你知道么 那里的沙子是粉色的
Yeah, it's actually pink.
神奇吧 真的是粉色的
All right, I'm gonna get you another drink.
我再去帮你倒杯酒
But when I come back, european cities.
等我回来 咱们谈谈欧洲城市
And you are not allowed to say Barcelona.
你可不许说巴塞罗那
Does he know?
他知道吗
Not how bad it is.
他并不知道形式很严峻
Well, he knows that we're under enhanced scrutiny by the bureau.
他知道局里在密切监视我们的行动
What he doesn't know is that if we drop a case,
可他不知道 我们一旦失手
I'm collecting unemployment
我就面临失业
and he's using pictures of Macaulay Culkin for money.
他就得回号♥子里蹲着了
There was this moment right before the plane exploded.
在飞机爆♥炸♥前的那一刻
Neal was walking away from me.
尼尔离开我走向飞机
He stopped, and he turned around,
他停下来 然后转过身
and he was about to say something.
他似乎有话想对我说
Then...
然后
Well, what do you think he was gonna say?
你觉得他想说什么
I don't know. No.
我不知道
Do you think he was gonna stay?
你觉得他当时会选择留下来吗
And leave Kate?
抛下凯特吗
I don't know. Doesn't matter.
我不知道 不重要了
Well, I think it matters. Why?
我倒觉得挺重要 为啥
It's kind of a moot point now.
现在讨论这个也没啥意义
It matters to you.
对你来说很重要
Copied her sim card.
手♥机♥卡的资料复♥制♥好了
Too bad you're conning this one. She's cute.
你只是逢场作戏真是可惜了 她真可爱
Yeah, I noticed.
嗯 我也发现了
Be cruel to be kind.
所谓良药苦口
You're right.
说得对
The truth hurts, moz.
真是忠言逆耳啊
You know, I have got to show you these photos from Morocco.
我得给你看看摩洛哥的这些照片
They are in my phone,
在我手♥机♥里
Which is in my giant handbag somewhere.
不过我包包太大了 找不到啊
Maybe it's on the table.
是不是放桌上了
I'm always leaving my stuff, like, right in front of me.
我习惯把东西就放在眼前
Could be. But...
有可能 可是
Oh, it's in here. Here it is.
明明就在包里啊 在这儿呢
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表