剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
猫鼠游戏[妙警贼探]
第一季第01集
员工专用
尼尔·卡夫瑞 罪名 合同伪造
嫌疑 证券欺诈 盗窃艺术品 敲诈勒索
伙计 最近好吗
How are you doing? Man.
-不错 你呢 -挺好
- I'm good. How are you doing? - I'm fine.
只卖♥♥5块钱 伙计
Only 5 bucks, man.
我只出3块
I'll give you $3.
先生
Sir!
看好我的车 我一个月后回来
Take good care of her. I'll be back in a month.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
拨到3
Drop, three.
拨到2
Drop, two.
-拨到4 -全部完成
- Drop, four. - All pins down.
准备打开
Preparing to open.
3-2-4 等等
3-2-4. Wait!
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么回事
What happened?
我说等等 而你没等
I said wait. You didn't wait.
我花了无数时间 差点就逮住这个荷兰人了
10,000 man-hours to get this close to the dutchman,
而你们却把证据给炸了
And you blow up my evidence.
博尔克探员 你怎么知道会这样
Agent Burke, how did you know it was gonna do that?
3-2-4
3-2-4.
看看你们的手♥机♥
Look at your phones.
拼出来是什么
What's it spell?
-联邦调查局 -对 联邦调查局
- "FBI." - Yeah-- "FBI."
显然 他知道我们要来
Apparently, he knew we were coming.
现在反应过来了啊 哥白尼
You think so, Copernicus?
谁能告诉我这是什么 有人知道吗
Somebody want to tell me what this is? Huh? Anybody?
没人知道吗 很好
Nobody knows what it is? Great.
看看你们
Look at you.
多少人是哈佛毕业的
How many of you went to Harvard?
别举手了 别举
Don't raise your hands. Don't.
戴安 瞧啊
Ah, Diana. Look at this.
显然 我们要找的人很有幽默感
Apparently, our boy has a sense of humor.
怎么了
What?
尼尔·卡夫瑞逃跑了
Neal Caffrey escaped.
这是什么
What's this?
联邦执法局要求你帮忙
U.S. Marshals are requesting your help.
我帮忙
My help?
汤普森指挥官亲自点名
Director Thompson asked for you personally.
我 为什么要找我
Me? Why would he want me?
也许因为你是唯一捉到过他的人
Probably because you're the onlyone who ever caught him.
彼得·博尔克 联邦调查局
纽约 精英调查组
博尔克探员
Agent Burke.
我是汤普森 联邦指挥官
I'm Thompson, U.S. marshals.
感谢你的帮忙 你曾是这个案件的探员
Appreciate the help. You were the case agent.
对 我是
Yes, I was.
那你会赞成 这次的情况非同寻常吧
So you'll agree that this is an unusual situation.
四年刑的刑期 还有三个月就满了
Why would Neal run with three months left
尼尔怎么会在这个时候逃跑
On a four-year sentence?
我们也很奇怪
That's what we're wondering.
这位是海斯克雷典狱官
This is Warden Haskley.
这是联邦调查局的博尔克探员
Agent Burke, FBI.
就是你让他逃掉了
You're the guy who dropped the ball.
所有人中 你该最了解尼尔·卡夫瑞的能耐
You, of all people, should know what Neal Caffrey's capable of.
我知道的是 我花了三年时间追捕他
I know I spent three years of my life chasing him
而你却让他从大门堂而皇之的走了出去
And you let him walk out the front door.
先生们 我是不是该提醒你们一下
Gentlemen, might I remind you
卡夫瑞已经逃走4小时了
That Caffrey has a four-hour head start?
卡夫瑞扮成警卫 从E区人员的浴室出来
Caffrey came out of the e-block staff bathroom dressed as a guard.
他哪来的制♥服♥
Where'd he get the uniform?
网上的制♥服♥定做公♥司♥
Uniform supply company on the Internet.
他有信♥用♥卡♥
He used a credit card?
他用了我太太的美国运通卡
He used my wife's American Express.
我们在追踪这个账号♥ 也许他会再用
We're tracing the number in case he uses it again.
他不会的
He won't.
他怎么弄到大门的钥匙卡的
How did he get the key cards for the gate?
我们认为他重构了公用卡
We think he restriped a utility card,
使用了卡上的原有记录
Using the record head on that.
你们应该给他CD播放器的
You should have given him a CD player.
他走出前门
He walked out the front door,
在停车场偷了辆维修车
Hot-wired a maintenance truck in the parking lot.
我们在机场发现了遗弃的卡车
We found it abandoned near the airport.
我们提高了安全等级 以防他乘飞机逃走
We beefed up security just in case he tries to get out that way.
设路障和贴通缉令是抓不住卡夫瑞的
We're not gonna catch Caffrey using roadblocks and wanted posters.
他逃走之前剃了胡子
He shaved his beard just before he escaped.
尼尔没有胡子
Neal doesn't have a beard.
囚犯每天早晨离开牢房♥都有图像记录
The inmates are photographed each morning as they exit their cells.
我几乎认不出他了
I hardly recognize him.
我想这才是重点
I think that's the point.
-这是今早的 -是的
- This morning? - Yes.
回放一下
Run the series back.
停
Stop.
就是这个了 他刚剃完胡子
That's it-- when he stopped shaving.
我要知道那天发生的每一件事
I want to know everything that happened that day.
有人来看过他
He had a visitor.
凯特·莫罗 你认识她
Kate Moreau. You know her?
对 认识
Yeah. I do.
-没声音吗 -没有
- No audio? - No.
她很有规律 每周都来
She comes back every week like clockwork.
她对于这次探访并不激动
She's not thrilled about this visit.
我们多久才能找来会读唇语的人
How soon can we get a lip-reader in here?
不用那么麻烦了
I'll save you the trouble.
"永别了 尼尔 一切都是真的"
"Adios, Neal. It's been real."
之后的一周她来了吗
Did she come back next week?
之后再也没来过
She never came back.
好 我们去找凯特
Okay. Let's find Kate.
我看到凯特搬出去了
I see Kate moved out.
她在那瓶子里给你留言了吗
She leave you a message in that?
这瓶子就是留言
The bottle is the message.
已经有一段时间了吧
It's been a while.
是啊
Yeah.
好几年了 差不多
A few years, give or take.
你带枪了
You carrying?
你知道我不喜欢带枪
You know I don't like guns.
他们问我 像你这样的人
They ask me, what makes a guy like you
怎么会蠢到在还剩四个月刑期时逃跑
Pull a boneheaded escape with four months to go?
我想你知道为什么了
I guess you figured it out.
凯特在监狱对你了说永别
Kate says "adios" to you at prison,
然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了
Then gets busy with her disappearing act.
这里是她最后出现过的地方
Her trail ends here.
可你已经知道会这样了
But you already know that.
我比她晚了两天
I missed her by two days.
可你只花了一个半月从超高安全监狱逃走
Still... It only took you a month and a half to escape a supermax.
真厉害
Damn impressive.
-解除警报 目标确认没有武器 -收到
- All clear. Subject identifiedand unarmed. - Roger that.
我们被包围了吗 有多少人
Are we surrounded? How many?
把我的探员和指挥官算在内
Including my agents and the marshals?
他们应该都来了
All of them, I think.
这个留言代表什么
What's the message?
"再见"
"Goodbye."
问世间情为何物
Women.
为此你要多服刑4年
They're gonna give you another four years for this, you know.
我不在乎
I don't care.
上次你逮捕我时 穿的也是这套衣服
That's the same suit you were wearing the last time you arrested me.
经典永不过时
Classics never go out of style.
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
不知道
No idea.
这是在他们让我来抓你之前
I got it from a case I was supposed to be working on
我负责的那个案子里留下的
Before they yanked me off to find you.
你觉得能抓到他吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表