剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Tommy grew up in Tudor City.
汤米是在都铎城长大的
You got a look at his file.
你看了他资料
With one eye.
瞄了两眼
The only decent I.D. guy left in the East 40s is Devlin.
那一带唯一靠谱的办♥证♥家伙 是德夫林
Devlin? You two go way back.
德夫林啊 你俩老交情了
Ever since that Spanish harlem job went bad,
自从西裔黑人区那生意砸了后
he secretly hates me.
他就暗暗不爽我
If he wasn't so jumpy...
要不是他一惊一乍
I mean, if you can't handle stress, try needlepoint.
压力太大就做做手工嘛
All right, so, Devlin won't just hand over a name.
好 他也不会乖乖说出汤米的化名
Is Jones still outside?
琼斯还没走吗
Apparently we're deserving of 'round-the-clock supervision.
显然是全天候监控待遇
What do you want, Caffrey?
什么事 卡夫瑞
I need you to do me a favor.
想找你帮个忙
I'm not doing anything illegal.
我可不干坏事
Did you ever see "Scarface"?
看过《疤面煞星》么
Thanks a lot, man. Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢了哥们 谢了
Neal Caffrey!
尼尔·卡夫瑞啊
Man, it's been a long time.
好久不见啦哥们
Hey, Moz. You're looking good.
蚊子 气色不错嘛
Devlin.
德夫林
I see you haven't lost your penchant for shameless self-promotion.
你还是这么无♥耻♥地自我宣传
You guys are a long way from home.
你们大老远来这干嘛
Yeah, we were just in the neighborhood,
我们刚巧路过
thought we'd grab some coffee.
就来买♥♥杯咖啡
What's with him?
他怎么了
This guy over there, he's --
那边那家伙 是
Neal!
尼尔
He's a fed.
是个条子
We noticed him following us a while back.
跟我们半天了
You serious?
真的吗
Powdered sugar?
要砂糖吗
What are you doing, man? A fed?
胡说什么呢 什么条子
What? He believed me.
怎么了 他信啦
As if I'm gonna tell Devlin that guy works for Navarro.
难道要说 他是纳瓦罗的人吗
What?
什么
That guy works for Navarro?
他是纳瓦罗的人
What are you guys into?
你俩干什么事了
Nothing, okay?
没什么
Guy from around here named Tommy Barnes
这片有个叫汤米·巴恩斯的
stole 100 grand from Navarro.
从纳瓦罗那偷了十万块
Word is, somebody made him a fake I.D.
传说他找人做了个假身份
Oh, crap, man.
糟了
Navarro thinks I did it.
纳瓦罗以为是我做的
Holy crap, man. Here he comes.
糟了糟了 他过来了
Vouch for me, all right, Devlin?
帮我作证啊 德夫林
You owe me from that Spanish harlem debacle.
你西裔黑人区那次搞砸了 你欠我的
Moz, I got your back, man.
行啊 我撑你
You.
你
You got the wrong guy. I swear!
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
Look, man. Hi.
哥们 你好
I know who you are, okay? I don't want any trouble.
我知道你是谁 我不想惹麻烦
That guy there, he was just bragging
这家伙刚吹牛呢
about an I.D. he made for a guy named Tommy Barnes.
说他给汤米·巴恩斯做了个假身份
I did no such thing! I don't have a death wish!
我没有啊 我可不想死
He told me Tommy's new name is Sam Brennan.
还跟我说那新名字叫萨姆·布南
Okay? Sam brennan. That's what he said.
好吗 萨姆·布南 就这名字
Both of you better come with me.
你俩跟我走吧
I won't forget this, Devlin!
德夫林 我不会放过你
You guys have more fun than we do.
你俩的活有意思多了嘛
Whatever, Travolta.
那当然 V领男
Surveillance outpost is being set up a block from the drop site.
监控中心设好了 离目标一街区
Cameras and mikes on exterior.
外♥围♥布置了摄像头和麦克
Tactical is on the move.
一切准备就绪
Any questions?
有问题吗
We will bring Tommy in.
我们会找到汤米的
There will be a drop.
肯定有人交款
I have good news.
有好消息
I need good news.
正需要这个
A taxi driver came forward.
有的士司机举报
A man matching Tommy's description
有个和汤米相貌相符的人
caught a cab near the park yesterday.
昨天在那公园附近叫了车
Said he'd give him $5,000
让司机送他去芝加哥
to drive him to Chicago without calling it in.
许诺给他5000块封口酬劳
Why's the driver talking?
那司机干嘛举报
Because Tommy only gave him $400.
汤米只给了他400块
He made him turn around at the Jersey turnpike.
让他在泽西收费站掉头了
But look at what he paid with.
看看他付的钱
These are sequential bills.
这钞票是连号♥的
Tommy hasn't made any withdrawals,
汤米没取过钱
so he's using the money he took from Sal's.
这钱是他从萨尔吧拿的
Navarro's laundering money through Sal's.
纳瓦罗通过萨尔吧洗钱
That's why he wants that particular 100 grand back.
所以他非拿回那十万块不可
Because it can be traced.
如果别人拿到了 顺藤摸瓜
This could blow up Navarro's entire enterprise.
纳瓦罗的整个生意就都毁了
Yeah, Jones?
怎么了琼斯
Peter, I'm with Caffrey and the little guy.
彼得 我和卡夫瑞还有那矮子一块
We got a tip that Tommy Barnes has a new I.D. -- Sam Brennan.
查到了汤米的新名字 萨姆·布南
Thanks, Jones.
谢谢 琼斯
All right, run the name "Sam Brennan".
好 查萨姆·布南这名字
Hit the hotels and motels.
查旅店或者汽车旅馆
He'll be the one paying cash.
他一定付现
Tommy.
汤米
Your name's Sam now, remember?
你现在叫萨姆 记得吗
Special Agent Burke, FBI.
特别探员博尔克 联调局
Same sequence as the bills from the cab.
序列号♥和的士司机的纸币相同
Rest in your safe in the hotel?
锁宾馆保险柜里了吗
Yeah.
对
Get E.R.T. on it.
叫应急小组去拿
Let Neal and Mozzie know we've got Tommy.
告诉尼尔和蚊子我们找到汤米了
We need to talk. All right.
咱们谈谈吧 好吧
Come on.
来
How'd you get your hands on this money?
你怎么拿到这些钱的
A few nights ago, I did a drop at Sal's.
几天前 我去了一次萨尔吧
There were some briefcases. Nobody was looking.
那有几个公文包 也没人注意
Navarro has Gina.
纳瓦罗抓了吉娜
We don't know where. He's threatening to kill her.
我们不知道在哪 他威胁要杀了她
There's a way to make this right.
有个办法可以挽救这一切
Snipers on the north and south rooftops.
狙击手去南北楼顶就位
Mobile and foot units around the perimeter.
机动组守在周边区域
We'll have undercover agents placed as vendors.
我们会有卧底假扮供货商
But watch this area -- it's a blind spot,
但盯着这块 这是个盲点
Access to the subways.
地铁入口
We don't have enough manpower to cover the trains.
我们没有足够人手监控列车
I want you ready to move in when we get gina's coordinates.
得到吉娜的坐标后 立刻行动
Remember, the color of the day is orange.
记住 今天的行动代号♥是橙色
Uh, Gina's favorite! He'll stay out of the way.
吉娜的最爱 他会乖乖呆着的
He'd better.
最好如此
All right! Let's move out!
好 出去就位
Stay here.
呆着
This lets us hear everything you say
这可以让我们监听
and track your location.
或追踪你的位置
Just in case Navarro tries to take you.
以防纳瓦罗把你抓走
What?
什么
It's a precaution, that's all.
只是预防措施
I don't want to scare you with statistics,
我不想用统计数字吓你
'cause you don't look to me like much of a math guy.
因为你看着数学不怎么好
If this goes wrong -- and these things go wrong a lot --
如果有什么闪失 当然经常会有闪失
then he's gonna take you -- if not, then...
他就会抓走你 不然
Neal!
尼尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表