剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Because you'll get caught.
因为你迟早会被逮住
Again, he would know.
又说别人了
Did I tell you to stop?
你们耳朵聋了吗
Keep filling the bag.
快把钱装进去
Could you stop doing that, please?
你有完没完啊
What?
干嘛
Rubbing it in. It's very hypocritical.
老是揭人伤疤 真伪善
Well, it's not untrue. I caught you. Hey!
我又没说错 是我抓到你的嘛 喂![不要目中无人
Okay, you know what? I'm tired of this.
哼 告诉你 我受够了
Of being held hostage or what?
老是被劫为人♥质♥吗
No, bickering with you.
才不是 受够了老是和你吵
Well, you're not the only one.
你以为就你最受伤吗
Really? Yeah, really.
真的假的 废话
Wow. Okay.
你还说呢 好吧
Maybe it is time for this partnership to end.
那我们干脆吹了吧
Okay, that's fine by me. I can finally start my novel.
好吧 我没意见 我终于可以安心写小说了
Novel? You can barely write a parking ticket.
小说? 你连罚单都开不来
You know, that's very immature. Hey!
告诉你 你这样太小家子气了 你们两个!
Hold on. Hold on.
别插嘴 别插嘴
You really want this to end? Do you?
你是认真的吗 我们这就吹了吗
I'm ready. Let's do it.
废话 磨叽什么 我跟你完了
Shut up!
快给我闭嘴
Ugh, my eyes!
我的眼睛
In here! We're in here!
我们在里面 快进来
Handcuff her.
把她铐起来
Somebody read her her rights.
谁给她念下权利台词
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Nice job.
不错嘛
Not so bad yourself.
你也不赖
Mr. Walker?
沃克先生
This just arrived for you.
这是刚刚送到的
It's only fair.
礼尚往来而已
You gave us a heads-up. I'm returning the favor.
你事先通知我们 我不过回敬你罢了
Well, this is only going to help my lawsuit.
这只会有利于我起诉你们
Mm, there won't be any lawsuit.
没有这回事了
And why is that?
此话怎讲
Your inside woman. Renee talked.
你的内线 芮妮供出了一切
Why settle for 25 to life tomorrow
既然现在能争取减刑
When you can plea-bargain today?
何必落个25年或终生监禁呢
Oh, next time, don't get caught.
下一次 可别被逮了
Whitney, call Arthur. Call the legal team.
惠妮 通知亚瑟和我的法律团队
Neal.
尼尔
You ready?
准备好了吗
I am now.
现在好了
I saw a mockingbird in the park.
我在公园里看到一只嘲鸫
Then you say, "What color is the mockingbird?"
你要说"那只嘲鸫是什么颜色"
I'm doing the newspaper thing.
报纸也就算了
I'm not doing the stupid bird thing.
鸟什么的蠢事就少来了
How's he holding up?
他最近怎么样
Better.
好多了
I'm seeing the old Caffrey coming back.
卡夫瑞又重拾昔日光辉了
Good.
不错
Whatever part you played in it,
不管你做了什么
You did good.
表现很不错
I'm sure you didn't call me down here
你特意叫我出来
To tell me how great I did.
不光是为了表扬我很棒吧
Good. Great.
是不错 是很棒
You did good. Great.
我说不错 明明是很棒
Look, I know he won't tell me everything.
听着 我知道他总有事瞒着我
I get that. He's Neal.
我也理解 他就这个性
I'll keep an eye on him and you.
我会好好看着他 还有你
But that puts me in a position to clean up a mess,
要是你们最后让我收拾什么烂摊子
Not stop it before it happens.
最好快点给我好自为之
Oh, that's the part you want me to take care of.
靠 这种苦差事你居然丢给我
Just tell me if he's gonna do anything stupid.
他要是想做什么傻事 你就知会我
I can't rat out my friend.
要我出♥卖♥♥♥好友 我才不干咧
It's to protect him.
这是为了保护他
That's the same rationale that was used
盖世太保和克格勃
By the Gestapo and the KGB.
也是玩的这一套
Look at me.
听我说
He's my friend, too.
我也很在乎他
I'll take that under advisement.
我会好好考虑一下
Yeah.
好吧
Moz.
蚊子
We got to talk, mon frire.
我们得谈谈 伙计
What's up? It's about the box.
怎么了 和八音盒有关
Something strange is going on with the music box.
这八音盒有点诡异
The trail starts here.
先是这里
It was bagged after forensics held it
八音盒在纽约办公室的法医那里
for two hours in your new york office.
过了两小时后 被打包
Then opr requested it be transferred to d.C.
由职责办要求被移交华盛顿
I knew they wouldn't let it sit still.
我就知道他们不会罢休
Somewhere between here and there, this happened.
然后这中间的某处 又发生了一件事
That's not the box.
这不是那个八音盒
I mean, it's got a similar shape and coloring, but --
我是说 虽然形状和颜色相似 但是...
It was swapped.
被调包了
And the real box is in the wind.
这么说真品又不知所踪了
Though we cannot change the direction of the wind,
尽管我们没法改变风向
We may adjust our sails.
但我们却可以改变船向
Well, the question is...
问题就是
Which way are we headed?
我们该驶向何方
Yeah?
喂
Diana, you ready for Fowler's mystery meeting?
戴安 福勒的神秘会面 准备好了吗
I'm on my way.
我这就来
I'm right behind you, boss.
到时掩护你 头儿
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表