剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar.
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
Vincent Adler --
文森特·阿德勒
He's looking for a sunken u-boat off the New York coast.
他在纽约海岸寻找一艘沉没的潜艇
I just want to say that if we're gonna continue working together,
我想说如果我们还要继续一起工作
then we really should not ignore the other night.
就不该回避那天晚上的事
Look, it was Hot.
那挺... 火♥辣♥
The Chrysler Building. Painting it for your girlfriend?
克莱斯勒大厦 为你女友画的吗
It calms the nerves.
画画能让我平静
My god.
我的天
You found it.
你找到了
It's Nazi plunder...
这是纳粹从...
from all over europe.
欧洲各地掠夺来的文物
This has got to be worth billions of dollars.
这些得值数十亿美元
Get down!
趴下
You did this.
是你干的
Peter, those were masterpieces.
彼得 那些都是大♥师♥的杰作
I would never burn them. You know that.
我绝不会做这种事 你知道
But you'd steal them. Then prove it.
你会去偷 那就证明给我看
你会感谢我的
纽约 甘斯沃特街 77850号♥ A单元
We've got to hurry.
我们动作要快
We're almost loaded.
差不多装好了
It's the feds. Let's get out of here.
条子来了 快走
Get around the front of that plane.
绕到飞机前面
Team one, flank left.
第一队 从左包抄
Team three, flank right. Box him in!
第三队 从右包抄 包围他们
We cannot let Caffrey get airborne!
决不能让他们起飞
We're not gonna make it.
我们逃不掉了
We don't have a choice, moz.
我们别无选择 蚊子
We have to make it.
一定要成功
What color are your eyes?
你眼睛是什么颜色
Blue.
蓝色
Are you a criminal consultant
你是联邦调查局
for the Federal Bureau of Investigation?
聘请的罪案顾问吗
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好吧
For a baseline, I'm gonna need you to tell a lie.
我要你说句谎话作为基线
I've never told a lie.
我从不说谎
Great. We've got our baseline.
很好 有基线了
Ask him about the warehouse.
问他关于仓库的事
Shortly before his death,
在文森特·阿德勒死前不久
you confronted Vincent Adler outside of a warehouse.
你在仓库前跟他对质
What was in that warehouse?
仓库里有什么
A u-boat -- german,
一艘德国潜艇
recently dredged off the coast of New York state.
最近从纽约海岸捞上来
And inside of that u-boat?
潜艇里有些什么
A collection of art plundered by the Nazis.
纳粹掠夺的文物
What happened?
发生了什么
The warehouse burst into flames.
仓库被烧毁了
Did you steal the art?
文物是你偷走的吗
No.
不是
Do you know who did?
你知道是谁干的吗
No.
不知道
According to the readout, he's telling the truth.
根据读取的数据 他说得是实话
It's 2:00 in the morning, Peter.
凌晨两点了 彼得
You gonna keep me here all night?
你要留我整晚吗
Until I'm satisfied.
直到我满意为止
Next question.
下一个问题
You look exhausted.
你看起来精疲力尽
Everything okay?
还好吗
Oh, just -- long night.
被折腾了一晚上
Sara, Peter may come to you
莎拉 彼得可能会找你
and ask some questions. About what?
问些问题 问什么
He thinks the art didn't burn.
他认为文物没被烧毁
How's that possible?
那怎么可能
Oh, he thinks you took it.
他认为你偷走了
I was off-anklet when it could have happened.
案发当时我没有戴脚链
So you need an alibi.
所以你需要不在场证明
What is it you're hoping I tell him?
你希望我告诉他什么
The truth.
事实真♥相♥
About the other night.
关于那晚的一切
You want me to tell him everything?
真的要告诉他一切吗
'cause that could get really very awkward.
那可会把局面搞得很尴尬啊
Skip the good parts. Yeah.
有料的部分不告诉他 好
Did you take it? No.
是你偷的吗 不是
Do you believe me?
你相信我吗
You're a damn good con man.
你是个绝赞的骗子
Caffrey...
卡夫瑞
If that art is out there...
如果文物没被烧毁
Any idea who has it?
知道在谁手上吗
Her name is Lolana.
她叫洛莱娜
She from any island in particular?
她来自哪个特别的岛吗
Whichever one your heart desires.
你喜欢哪个就是哪个
So, I guess this was from you?
我猜这是你留给我的吧
How?
怎么做到的
It wasn't easy.
可不容易
The warehouse?
仓库吗
I worked backwards
我利用你在加长轿车里
from the transmitter you wired into the limo.
连接的发射器进行了反向定位
Security?
安保呢
I got around it with a localized E.M. Burst.
用局部电磁脉冲就搞定了
And the art?
文物呢
Adler had it loaded onto a truck.
阿德勒把文物装上了一辆卡车
The swap wasn't hard.
调换并不难
And the TNT we got off the sub
我们从潜艇上卸下的炸♥药♥
was unstable and easy to detonate.
极不稳定 容易引爆
A perfect cover.
正好是完美的伪装
You didn't tell me.
你没告诉我
Plausible deniability and all.
合理的推诿嘛
We finally got our white whale.
终于逮到了我们的"大白鲸"
Lolana, huh?
洛莱娜 是吗
In Hawaiian, her name means "To soar"...
夏威夷语中 这名字的意思是"高飞"
which is exactly what we're gonna do in a very short time.
这也是我们马上要做的事
Well, it's not that easy.
没那么容易
I just spent five hours in interrogation with Peter.
彼得刚刚审了我五个小时
He suspects something.
他有所怀疑
All the more reason for haste.
那更要迅速脱身了
How long to get things ready?
要多长时间准备
Just a few days.
几天就够
I can lull Peter.
我能稳住彼得
But we don't rush this.
但是急不得
We take our time. We do it right.
我们慢慢来 确保万无一失
To our best and final score.
敬我们最棒也是最后的杰作
I passed you lie-detector.
我通过测谎了
I've seen you do that before.
我见识过你的厉害
Are you saying I cheated?
你是说我作弊了吗
I've seen you do that before.
作弊我也见识过
All right, if you're not gonna talk to me,
好吧 如果你不想和我谈
let's at least just keep it civil, okay?
至少不要闹僵嘛
Fine. How bout them mets?
好呀 那聊聊大都会棒球队吧
What's wrong? Hmm?
到底怎么了
What happened that turned you against me?
干嘛老和我过不去
I turned against you?
我哪有和你过不去
Peter, we're a team.
彼得 我们是拍档
We did this.
我们做到了这个
This is our job.
这是我们的工作
Let's not make a big deal out of it.
没必要大吹大擂
You're smiling.
你笑了
I am.
是啊
Tell me about Gary Rydell.
跟我说说盖瑞·莱德尔
That's you.
那是你
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表