剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, I assume we're doing more
得 除了酒吧里耍骗子
than baiting frat boys with bar tricks.
还有别的正事吧
What's with the Dead Poets Society in there?
那帮师生是什么人
You know, it's my current case
我有案子正查他们
and the solution to your problem.
也能顺道帮你一把
Russell wants to meet on Sunday
罗素约我周日见面
to fence the rest of the krugerrands,
帮我把剩下的金币出手
but it's a setup.
可这是个局
He's gonna sell me out to whoever put the price on my head,
他肯定会出♥卖♥♥♥我拿赏金
and your plan is to bring the feds into it?
你居然想找条子掺合
I tell the FBI that
我跟局里说
Oswald and his kids are gonna steal the krugerrands.
奥斯华准备带学生偷金币
They'll pull Russell in and talk to him.
他们会抓来罗素讯问
It will kill his reputation.
他的名声就坏了
No one will be buying information off him
大家都以为他被招安
if they think he's in bed with the bureau.
就不会找他打听消息了
You're crazy. It'll work.
你疯了 这绝对能行
You're crazy.
你真疯了
Are you in or are you out?
你干不干吧
I'm in.
干
The kids do the legwork.
学生们跑腿
Oswald fences the goods
奥斯华出手赃物
and kicks them back a share of the profit.
再分他们一杯羹
If the kids get caught...
要是学生被抓
Oswald can sell them out.
奥斯华会撇清
Yeah, he'll say he was teaching a class,
对 他会说他只是教书
and they took it too far.
是学生不安分
He's more slippery than you are. Thank you.
他比你还狡猾 多谢夸奖
Do you think you can get him to reveal the painting?
能从他那挖出那幅画吗
I don't know.
不知道
They spent the night talking about the next best heist.
他们整晚都在讨论怎么偷最妙
Which way are they leaning?
他们想偷什么
Everything from diamond heists to stealing boats.
什么都有 从钻石到船
But I think we can choose for them.
不过我们可以帮他们选
How so?
怎么选
I happen to know a petty crook
我刚巧认识个小贼头
who's moving krugerrands on Sunday.
这周日他准备出手点克鲁格
Gold krugerrands? Of course you do.
克鲁格金币吗 难怪你知道
His name is Russell Smith.
他叫罗素·史密斯
Bingo. Racketeering, extortion, robbery.
还真有 巧取豪夺 什么都干
And I don't like him.
我也看不上他
We intercept Russell with the krugerrands,
我们把他的金币拦下来
send Jones down the street with the coins,
让琼斯带着上街
and I get the kids to steal them from him instead.
我再让那群学生从琼斯那偷金币
We can watch them, follow the case back to Oswald.
然后跟着他们 顺藤摸瓜查到奥斯华
Tell me more about this guy. How do you know him?
这贼头你怎么认识的
He's a friend of a friend. Mozzie?
朋友的朋友啦 通过蚊子吗
You can convince Oswald and the kids to go after him?
你能说服奥斯华和学生去偷他吗
I can still be slippery.
我狡猾着呢
I'll get them to convince me.
让他们主动请缨
If jewels are the target,
如果目标是珠宝
what are the challenges of extraction and export?
偷盗和转移的难点有哪些
How do we buy enough time
怎么争取时间
to get the jewels out of the country?
尽快将珠宝运出国
It'd be cool to pull a blanchard --
偷天换日不错
buy a replica the day before and replace it with the real thing.
提前买♥♥个赝品 再调包
We could tunnel.
挖地道也行
I'm not really big on shovels, Manny.
我对铲土机可不感冒 曼尼
Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
Everything is all set, okay?! You can't back out now!
都约好了 你不能毁约啊
Okay, look, keep your voice down, okay?
小声点好吗
He saw me, it's over.
被他抓到我就惨了
You can't walk away. I already have a buyer.
你不能撤啊 我都找好下家了
Then get someone else to make the grab,
那你要么换个人偷
or tell your buyer to back off.
要么甩了下家
So I'm out a ton of money
你犯傻露了马脚
because you made a stupid mistake and got spotted?! Yes.
就要害我丢一大笔钱吗 对
Thanks for nothing, Caffrey! What's she talking about?
卡夫瑞我谢谢你 她说什么呢
I think she'talking about money.
应该是说钱的事
That's good, that's good. Now walk away.
挺好挺好 你走吧
Can I slap you?
能扇你一下么
I bet that hurt.
肯定很疼
Sorry about that.
抱歉
That's a little awkward.
有点尴尬哈
Lovers' quarrel?
小夫妻吵架吗
We have a history.
我们是有一段
You know, we just -- we don't work well together.
可我俩 就是不合拍
Sounded like a certain job went away.
听起来是大生意吹了啊
I'm reformed, remember?
我从良了 记得吧
Yes, of course.
是 当然
All right, listen, um... I have a class to teach.
是这样 我得去上课
So, why don't you keep brainstorming, and, uh...
你们继续讨论吧
remember, in this theoretical discussion,
记住 理论讨论时
there's no better teacher than this man here.
这位帅哥就是大神
All right? See you all later.
好吗 回头见
You know, you can tell us.
你可以告诉我们呀
What's your history? Former girlfriend?
她是你什么人 前女友吗
Something like that.
算是吧
Sounds like she has got a job for you,
听来像是她找你做生意
but you went and got spotted by the target.
结果你露马脚 被目标发现了
You heard all that from over here?
从这都听得见啊
Well, she can be a little loud.
她嗓门是有点大
No, look, guys, it's just a melon drop, okay?
就是个顺手牵羊嘛
I'd tell you, but you'd say it was small-time.
我说了 你们肯定要笑我
Well, what's the take? - Krugerrands.
是什么货 克鲁格
Gold.
金币
You're sure the kids will be there?
学生们会来么
Yeah, they'll be here.
会 我确定
They think this is gonna be the easiest score they've ever pulled.
他们肯定以为是小菜一碟
Oswald better show.
奥斯华最好能来
He will.
他会来的
The kids get me the krugerrands, I drop them in the locker,
学生帮我偷金币 我放到储物箱里
and Oswald delivers them to his fence.
奥斯华再拿走出手
Just like that? Just like that.
这么简单 就这么简单
Russell is headed your way.
罗素往你那边走了
Our courier has arrived.
目标出现
Russell Smith?
罗素·史密斯吗
FBI.
联调局
That's -- I-I-I didn't do anything.
我什么都没干
I need you to come with me.
请跟我来
Krugerrands. Where'd you get these?
克鲁格金币 哪来的
They fell off a truck.
车上掉下来 我捡的
I want to talk to my lawyer.
我要见律师
Of course. What honest man doesn't?
猜到了 人人都要见律师
You ready for this?
准备好了吗
Born ready.
早好了
Dude, watch where you're going!
喂哥们 怎么不看路
I'm sorry about that. Here, let me help. Hold on.
对不起 我帮你捡 别急
Hey, get your hands off my stuff. What's going on?
别动我东西 怎么回事
Do you know how much I paid for those groceries?
知道我这东西多贵么
Here comes Manny.
曼尼来了
This guy runs into me, and now he's trying to pocket my stuff.
这家伙撞了我 还想偷我东西
Look, I'm not trying to steal anything.
没有 我没想拿东西
Okay? I'm just trying to help you out here.
我就想帮你捡捡
Just hit and run me, then.
还不如明抢呢你
Calm down. He's trying to help you.
别生气 他想帮你忙嘛
Just listen to the lady. Handle it yourself, okay?
听这位小姐的 自己捡吧你
How about that? Walk along!
什么人嘛 快走吧你
Yeah, Jones deserves an Oscar.
琼斯真会演 能拿奥斯卡了
Manny's approaching the drop.
曼尼来卸货了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表