剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You paint a very tragic picture.
你的想法很悲剧
Ah. One person's tragedy is another person's excitement.
一个人的悲剧是另一个人的喜剧
I'm afraid I drank all the Lafite.
恐怕我已经喝完了所有拉菲特
Oh, all of it
的确一瓶不落
except for this bottle you hid behind all the others.
除了你藏在后面的这瓶
Hmm. There might be some hope for you yet.
确实可能还有漏网之鱼
Did you say you were meeting Neal here?
你说你尼尔约好在这见面
At 1:00.
一点整
That was, like, half an hour ago.
那是一个半小时以前
Oh, sue me, Mozzie. I'm late.
蚊子 告我呀 我迟到了怎么样
Yeah. Neal's usually not.
没错 但尼尔一般不迟到
Did you try his cell? It went straight to voicemail.
打过他手♥机♥没 直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
It's probably nothing.
应该不会有事吧
Yeah, it's nothing.
不会有事的
We should call the suit. I'm gonna call peter.
问问猫咪看 我打电♥话♥问彼得
You ever safe-crack a submarine?
你以前撬过潜水艇没
No. But the principles should be the same.
没有 但基本原理应该一样
What do we got?
看到什么了
Looks like a typewriter.
像是打字机
A typewriter?
打字机
Yeah, but I don't see any explosives.
但我没看到爆♥炸♥物
All right.
好吧
Help me get these bolts off.
帮我把螺丝钉卸下来
This really a two-man job?
这活儿真得俩人干
I figured I'd save you from a bullet.
我觉得我帮你免挨子弹
By putting me in front of a bomb?
再让炸♥弹♥炸死我吗
Stop talking.
不许聊天
If you don't like it, come do it yourself.
要是有意见你自己来干
That shut him up.
他可闭嘴了
Here we go.
走着
It's an enigma.
是个谜码机
Code-breaking machine.
密♥码♥解锁器
I'm sure it's wired to blow up.
肯定连着炸♥药♥
Careful.
小心
That would be TNT.
应该是TNT炸♥药♥
Yeah. A lot of TNT.
对 很多很多
No answer from Peter or Neal.
彼得和尼尔都没有回应
This isn't like either of them.
这可不像他俩的作风
Good thing is your boyfriend is wearing a tracking anklet.
好消息是你男朋友戴着脚镣
Will you let it go? He's not my boyfriend.
别这么说 他不是我男朋友
Strange. Peter took off Neal's anklet.
奇怪 彼得解开了尼尔的脚镣
It's the conservatory garden.
地点是温室花♥园♥
That's the same place Alex Hunter was last seen.
艾莱士也是在那里失踪
We'll check it out.
我们会查一查
Sara, you spoke to Neal last.
莎拉 你是最后跟尼尔通话的人
I want you with us.
我要你跟我们一起行动
Okay, we're still at Neal's,
好 我们还在尼尔家
so you can just pick us up on your way.
你可以顺路接我们
Wait, "we"?
等等 "我们"
All right, the enigma uses a series of pins and rotors
这个谜题用了一系列管脚和转子
to encode words.
将词语编成密♥码♥
15 billion-billion possible combinations.
有1500亿亿种可能的排列组合
Yes. Thank you for that.
是啊 感谢你的提醒
You're good with crosswords. Not that good.
你填字游戏游戏玩得不错 没那么好
You have a favorite color?
你有最喜欢的颜色吗
Oh, funny. This is your skill set, not mine.
有趣 这是你的专业范畴 不是我的
All right, beige is usually a neutral or bluff wire.
米黄色的线通常是中性线或是虚假线
Usually?
通常
I don't know if they bluffed with wire 60 years ago.
我不知道六十年前他们会不会用虚假线
The live ones should be the silver or the black.
真正连接的线应该是银线或是黑线
El's favorite color is purple.
小伊最爱的颜色是紫色
That doesn't help.
那对我们没有帮助
I think it's the black. Okay.
我认为是黑线 好吧
Or the silver.
或是银线
Or both.
或者都是
All right, if we cut 'em both, that would work.
好吧 如果我们两条都剪断 就会起作用
Should work.
应该会起作用
I'll cut the black, you cut the silver.
我剪黑线 你剪银线
Good. Good.
好 很好
1, 2, 3, clip. Okay.
一二三剪 好的
Wait, Peter.
等等 彼得
In case this doesn't work...
要是没成功的话...
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也是[我也爱你吗XD
All right.
好了
1...
一
...2...
二
3.
三
What's it doing?
怎么回事
I think it's a timer.
我觉得这是个计时器
How much time do we have?
我们有多长时间
I don't know, but it sounds like it's moving fast.
不知道 但听起来走得很快
How do we stop it?! I don't know, Peter!
怎么让它停下来 我不知道 彼得
It's gonna blow. Oh, my god. Now I get it.
会爆♥炸♥的 我的天啊 我明白了
I know what it is.
我知道怎么回事了
What are you talking about? It's a legend.
你在说什么 是个传说
The enigma password is a legend --
谜题的密♥码♥是个传说
The story of an ancient king
关于古老国王的故事
with a golden touch that destroyed him.
他的点♥金♥术最终毁了他
Midas. Alex, are you sure?
迈达斯 艾莱士 你肯定吗
The radio operator who received the u-boat's final SOS signal
收到潜艇最后求救信♥号♥♥的电报员
was my grandfather.
是我的祖父
You're Gerhard Wagner's granddaughter.
你是杰哈德·瓦格纳的外孙女
He told me to always remember the story.
他告诉我要永远记住这个故事
Do it!
快照做
Midas.
迈达斯
That was close. We've cut it closer.
真悬啊 还不是最悬的呢
I don't think so.
我不同意
All right.
好了
You got it?
把稳了吗
Careful.
小心
More TNT. Great.
更多的炸♥药♥ 太棒了
This better be good.
里面的东西最好物有所值
I should have known you'd be lurking.
我早该知道你会躲在附近
Nice gadget, Mr. Wizard. Yes, it is.
装备不错 巫师先生 是啊
If you think I'm getting into that thing with two feds,
你要是以为我会跟两个条子进那辆车
then you're certifiable.
那你肯定是脑袋秀逗了
Fine. Then you're not coming.
好啊 你就别跟去了
Remember, I travel delicately.
记住 我容易晕车
Mm. Perfect.
太好了
Tools.
工具
If I see jars of fetuses with little black mustaches,
如果我看到装有小胡子胎儿的罐子
I'm turning around.
我扭头就走
I don't think this is the one carrying the Hitler clones.
我觉得这潜艇不是装的希♥特♥勒♥克隆人
Here, watch for trip wires.
小心陷阱线
Give me a hand. Yeah.
帮我一下 好
It's a Van Dyke.
是范·戴克[英国画家]的画
It's got to be worth millions.
这值上百万美元
Look at this.
看看这个
It's nazi plunder...
这是纳粹从...
from all over Europe.
欧洲各地掠夺来的文物
Priam's treasure...
普里阿摩斯的宝藏
before it turned out to be Troy's treasure.
之后被证明是特洛伊的宝藏
Either way, it's here now.
不管怎样 宝藏都在这儿
This has got to be worth --
这些得值
Billions.
数十亿
Billions of dollars.
数十亿美元
This has to be one of the greatest collections of art
这肯定是迄今为止
that's ever been found.
发现的最庞大的艺术品收藏
How do we get out of here?
我们怎么出去
Adler, you seeing this?
阿德勒 你看见了吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表