剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
And the original never leaves the country.
真品就不用出境了
You've seen this scam before?
你之前见过类似案件
I know someone who --
我知道有人
Allegedly. Allegedly pulled it off before.
传说有人 传说有人用过相同的手法
We have a copycat on our hands.
看来我们对付的是模仿犯案
Who are they copycatting?
他们模仿的是谁
Me.
我呗
So you confirmed these are all forgeries.
你确认这些都是伪造品
Yes. All of them.
是的 这些都是
Neal?
尼尔
Neal?
尼尔
I don't think our forger went off a photograph.
伪造者不是对着照片画的
I think they stood in front of the original
而是对着真品
when they painted these. How do you know that?
临摹出来的 你怎么知道
Thayer used the "Ben-day dots" method to show shading.
塞叶使用"本戴点"处理阴影部分
He spread paint across a paper stencil
他透过模板把颜料涂在画布上
and pushed it against the canvas with a brush.
之后用刷子把颜料画在画布上
The shadowing in these paintings is more deliberate.
这些伪造品的阴影部分画得过于刻意
It's minute, but these dots grow starker at the bottom.
差别十分微小 但是越往下的点越光秃
The forger probably started these in afternoon light,
伪造者可能借着下午的阳光开始作画
when the color was slightly more red.
那时的光线使颜色更加红润
They also didn't realize they caught the painting
他们在画伪造品的时候
when the light was pouring directly down on it,
可能没注意到光线直射在原画上
causing a deeper contrast at the bottom.
导致伪造品底部的颜色有更大的反差
There's no lighting overhead.
原画上面没有灯
Was this painting ever hanging below that skylight?
这幅画有在日光下展示过吗
Yes. In late April. We had a pop-art show.
有过 4月底 我们有一次现代艺术展
We wanted to display the Thayer prominently.
我们希望在显眼处展示塞叶的作品
Then we should check the registration log for April.
我们应该检查一下那次的签名簿
Probably looking for a student --
可能是个学生
talented but still experimenting with technique.
有才华但技术还不够成熟
Someone like Justin Magary from East Side University.
比如说东部大学的贾斯汀·马格里
He stopped by on the 21st of April at 1:45.
他在4月21日的1点45来过画廊
That would be afternoon light.
那时正好是下午的光线
What's that on your face?
乐得嘴都合不上了
I haven't seen you this happy in a while.
很久没见你这么高兴了
You know, it's a beautiful day.
今天天气不错
You're excited someone's copycatting you.
你明明是得意有人模仿你
Imitation, flattery -- you know what they say.
模仿 恭维 是挺高兴的
Mm-hmm. You ever been on a campus?
好吧 来过大学校园吗
Not as a student.
以学生的身份没来过
And yet you have three MBAs and two doctorates.
但你却有两个工商管理硕士学位和两个博士学位
Clearly something wrong with the system.
是他们自己搞错了
Too bad you faked it.
可惜是你伪造的
They could have made copies of you
不然的话 别人可以复上好几份
and filled up a frat house.
贴满兄弟会呢
Oh, are we bitter we weren't invited to the party?
某人是不是怨念当时没人请你参加派对
Oh, it's just with my father's construction salary,
我父亲当建筑承包商的薪水不是很多
I had to stick to the grindstone.
我必须靠自己努力
Four years of advanced math on scholarship,
本科靠的是奥数的奖学金
then two years of accounting.
研究生当会计交学费
I still can't imagine you hunched over a desk
我还是无法想象你坐在桌子前面
with a little visor, doing my taxes.
装模作样地算我交税情况的样子
You're lucky the FBI hires mathletes.
联邦调查局招数学呆子是你万幸
I was not a mathlete.
我不是数学呆子
I was an athlete who was good at math.
而是个数学很好的体优生
Yeah. We fraternity guys call you "Nerds."
谁信啊 那帮兄弟会的肯定叫你"书呆子"
So, why'd you forgo school and go to new york?
你为什么不上大学 跑到纽约来
Sorry, but we're here to interrogate someone else.
无可奉告 我们是来审讯别人的
See what you missed out on?
看到你都错过什么了吧
I'm reconsidering my position on college.
看得我都想来大学念书了
Focus.
给我专心点
Peter...
彼得
Justin Magary?
贾斯汀·马格里
Yes?
什么事
We need to talk to you. Why?
我们要和你谈谈 为什么
What do you know about lewis Thayer's "Untitled #2"?
对于塞叶的"未定名2号♥" 你知道些什么
Uh...Nothing.
不了解
I-I mean, I know it, of course.
听是听说过
You ever painted one? It's a good question.
你画过吗 问得好
I probably shouldn't say anything.
我没什么可说的
We've got you on a camera
录像拍到你在4月的时候
sketching it at the Lamson Gallery in April.
在拉姆森画廊临摹过这幅画
That's legal, right?
那也不犯法吧
Not when three of your copies are fenced as the real thing.
但要是你那三幅临摹作品
that turns them into forgeries...
都成了冒充真品的伪造品
which is illegal.
那可就犯法了
I can vouch for that.
我担♥保♥他说得没错
It's looking pretty bad for you, kid.
孩子 情况对你来说可不妙
If you talk to me, I can help you.
要是你说实话 我可以帮你
A while ago, I answered an ad on the school's list server
很早之前 我回复了一个学校公告栏上
for reproductions.
画复♥制♥品的广♥告♥
I get an e-mail back commissioning seven copies
我收到一份邮件要求我画
of "Untitled #2." Seven?
七幅"未定名2号♥" 七幅
Did you wonder why somebody would want seven copies?
你没想过为什么有人会要七幅吗
You know how hard it is
你知道做一个
to make money as an art student doing art?
真正搞艺术的艺术学生有多难吗
Who hired you? I didn't meet them.
谁雇佣了你 我没见过
They dropped the materials off in my mailbox.
他们在我的信箱里放好了作画用具
And once I'd finished,
等我完成后
they said to leave the paintings in the rec center
他们告诉我把画放到收发室
and that the money would be left in my box again.
钱就会放到我的信箱里
I thought it was weird that they didn't want to meet,
我知道他们不和我见面很奇怪
So I So you stayed and watched the pickup?
所以我 你就留下来看到了拿画的人
Yeah. I wanted to make sure it was legit.
对 我想确保这是合法的
And she seemed normal, so I let it go.
她看上去挺正常 我就没再纠结下去
All right, if you sat down with a sketch artist,
好吧 如果给你找一位素描师
do you think you could remember what she looked like?
你还记得她什么样子吗
May I? Yeah.
打开画夹行吗 可以
This is her.
就是她
My fault?! It's your fault!
我的错 是你的错才对
This would never have happened if you kept a lower profile!
你要低调点儿就不会这样了
That's why I work in code.
所以我才用密♥码♥
Anything I can do?
需要帮忙不
I don't need your help. She needs your help.
用不着你帮忙 她需要你帮忙
Alex? Someone's looking for her.
说吧 有人在找她
Who? She thinks it has something to do with the music box.
谁 她觉得和八音盒有关
Why? Well, she thinks
为什么 她觉得...
Just let her talk.
让她来说
I don't know who, but they've got a powerful reach,
我也不知道是谁 不过他们势力很大
and they've turned over a lot of stones.
而且差不多快挖地三尺把我查出来了
All right, what can I do?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Krugerrands? I needed the money to disappear.
克鲁格金币 我得需要钱跑路呀
I hooked her up with someone who deals in krugerrands.
我给她介绍了个做克鲁格金币生意的人
I've been fencing some in increments.
我一直在倒卖♥♥金币赚钱
Who's the guy?
是谁
Russell Smith. Old friend from Detroit.
罗素·史密斯 底特律的那个老朋友
Some friend -- Russell found out someone's looking for me,
朋友个毛 罗素发现有人在查我
and now he's gonna sell me out.
现在丫要出♥卖♥♥♥我了
I need you to shut him up.
你得阻止他
Short of killing him, I'm open to ideas.
除了灭口 你说咋办就咋办
All right.
好了
Give me some time. I'll figure something out.
给我点时间 我会有办法的
You know I won't let anything happen to you.
你知道 我绝不会让你出事
Thanks.
谢谢
She comes to you and not to me?
她宁愿找你帮忙也不找我
Far be it for me to act as therapist, but...
虽然我不是什么知心哥哥 不过
maybe Alex doesn't want to see you heartbroken over Kate.
也许艾莱士不想看见你为凯特黯然神伤
Or maybe it's the tracking anklet.
或者是因为追踪脚链
Sure, the anklet.
当然了 因为脚链
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表