剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
We got a guy in the power company,
我们在电力公♥司♥有人
Flips a switch, rolling blackouts.
能启动开关轮流断电
We make a fortune.
我们就能大发一笔
No. No way. It's too risky.
不 不行 太冒险了
You mean it's too easy?
你是觉得太轻易了吗
Look, go to the party on Saturday night.
听着 来参加周六晚的晚宴
Talk to the guy, spend a few minutes,
花点时间 和那个人聊聊
See what he has to say.
看他说些什么
If you don't like it, take a walk.
要是你不喜欢 就收手好了
Peter, Stanzler and Luntz may have an executive
彼得 斯丹兹勒和鲁兹可能掌控了
from East Coast Hydroelectric in their pocket.
东海岸水利电气的一名管理人员
He's meeting them at the party on Saturday.
他会在周六的晚宴上与他们碰面
All right.
好
We wait until Saturday and take down all three of them.
那我们就等到周六 把他们仨一举拿下
Video's copied.
录像复♥制♥好了
I'm on my way out.
我准备撤了
What's your exit plan?
你准备怎么出去
Same as my entrance plan.
怎么进来就怎么出去
Did you get it?
搞到了吗
Yeah.
搞到了
Very good.
很不错
Give me a hand.
扶我一把
It's been a pleasure.
乐意之极
Want another job?
还想干一票吗
What do you have in mind?
你有什么计划
Geller museum. Saturday. 5:00.
盖勒博物馆 周六 五点
Tell no one. Ask no questions. I'll pay you double.
保密 别问 我付你双倍
Okay.
行
Okay.
就这样
After the first outage, we were clear seven figures
第一次断电后 数目能达到七位数
I'm not committing to anything today.
但我今天不能做出任何承诺
This is what was on the drive.
这是U盘上的内容
Luntz recorded this meeting and kept his mouth shut,
鲁兹录下了这次会面 对此闭嘴不提
Even though, we believe, he went on to participate.
尽管如此 我们相信他还是参与了这宗勾当
On Saturday, Stanzler's trying to bring in
周六 斯丹兹勒会介绍这个叫
this man to sweeten the pot.
奇普·韦洛克的人 他是东海岸水利
Chip wheelock, senior manager at East Coast Hydroelectric.
电气的高级经理 以此来加大赌注
With someone at the power plant able to flip the switch,
有电力公♥司♥的人帮他们掌控开关
they'll be able to escalate their plan.
他们就能进一步扩大计划
That means more blackouts.
就是说停电次数会不断提高
Not if we stop them.
我们会阻止他们
I've been invited to an event as Neal,
我作为尼尔受邀参加
So we can take advantage of this opportunity
我们可以借此机会
by slipping a video feed on Stanzler.
跟踪斯丹兹勒的一举一动
How are we gonna do that? Brooke was able to get
怎么做 布鲁克能拿到
Stanzler's suit from the dry cleaner.
斯丹兹勒送去干洗的西装
We installed a camera in place of the lapel button.
我们在襟扣下按了摄像头
Check this out.
不错吧
Nice.
真不错
Brooke will make sure that Stanzler's wearing that jacket.
布鲁克会确保斯丹兹勒穿这件外套出席
Jones, Diana, you'll be in the van.
琼斯 戴安 你们守在货车里
Always. I like the van.
好吧 我最爱蹲货车了
And, as a precaution, I'll be accompanying Elizabeth...
为保险起见 我会陪着伊丽莎白
...As my wife's husband.
作为我妻子的丈夫
Tell your staff they get $100 each if they don't spill anything.
告诉你的人 要是他们不弄洒东西 我就给他们一百块
They get fired if they do.
要是弄洒了 就炒了他们
El said you knew how to motivate your employees.
小伊说你知道如何激励员工
That's the smallest 8-foot bear I've ever seen in my life.
这可是我见过的最小的八英尺高的冰熊
I've got Stanzler's camera online.
斯丹兹勒身上的摄像头就位了
Anything Stanzler sees, we'll see.
这下我们能看清他看到的一切
Neal, have you met Peter and Elizabeth Burke?
尼尔 来认识下彼得和伊丽莎白·博尔克
Hi. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你 我也是
This is my lovely wife, Elizabeth.
这位是我的爱妻 伊丽莎白
You married up. Telling me.
你结婚了啊 可不是
I could use a drink right now.
我想来一杯
Yes, I'll have one, too.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too. Thank you.
我也是 谢谢
Mr. Stanzler, Mr. Luntz is here.
斯丹兹勒先生 鲁兹先生来了
Want to help me out here for a second?
能来帮我一下吗
Yeah, you're the boss.
当然 你说了算
Ladies having fun?
女士们玩得开心吗
So this is undercover work, huh?
这么说这是卧底工作咯
I'm sure Peter's hating every second of it.
我肯定彼得恨死这桩任务了
And you? How does it feel to be an FBI agent?
你呢 当一回联邦探员感觉如何
Still trying it on.
还在慢慢适应
Excuse us, ladies.
女士们 失陪一下
What are we doing? Your assignment.
我们要做什么 你有任务在身
Everyone hear that?
大家都听到了吧
Showtime.
好戏要开场了
Copy that, Peter.
收到 彼得
You donated all this?
这些都是你捐赠的吗
Yeah. I'd like you to babysit.
没错 我希望你能照看他一下
My friend Francis there is not having a very good day.
我朋友弗朗西斯 今天不太高兴
That's my assignment? Babysit Luntz?
这就是我的任务吗 照看着鲁兹
Yeah. I'll have more for you when I get back.
没错 等我回来再找你说
A lot on your mind?
有心事吗
Yeah.
没错
Listen, I'm glad that,
听着 我很高兴
Uh, Stanzler let us atone for a couple minutes.
斯丹兹勒能让我们单独聊一下
I don't know what he told you, but I'm not interested.
不管他对你说了什么 我都不感兴趣
I mean, this thing --
我是说 这件事
It's gotten way beyond what I ever imagined.
已经大大超乎了我的想象
You two -- you do what you want...
你们想怎么做随你们
But I'm out.
但我不干了
Sorry, Wheelock.
抱歉 韦洛克
Wait. Yeah, wait. Francis...
慢着 弗朗西斯
He told you I was Chip Wheelock?
他和你说我是奇普·韦洛克吗
Yeah.
是的
Are you not?
你不是吗
Excuse me a minute.
失陪一下
I know about your energy scheme with Stanzler.
我知道你和斯丹兹勒策划的电力骗局
You what?
什么
He's planning to double-cross you.
他想卖♥♥了你
He -- he can't do that. I have leverage over him.
不可能 我有他的把柄
Actually, you don't.
事实上 你不再有了
Stanzler had me break into your estate and steal the video.
斯丹兹勒让我潜入你家偷走了视频
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Jones, we're locked in the Stanzler gallery.
琼斯 我们被关在斯丹兹勒的画廊里了
On it.
这就办
Yeah, this is Jones.
我是琼斯
You sure?
你确定吗
Guys, another blackout's about to sweep through this sector.
伙计们 这片区域马上要断电了
Diana, find Elizabeth.
戴安 去找伊丽莎白
Elizabeth. Backup generator?
伊丽莎白 备用发电机呢
Uh, downstairs. Let's get down there.
在楼下 我们一起下去
Okay. Okay.
好
Where's the team?
后援小组呢
On their way in.
马上来了
Who you talking to?
你在和谁说哈
The FBI.
联邦调查局
Of course. Perfect.
当然了 好极了
Stanzler told you that Wheelock would be here
斯丹兹勒对你说韦洛克会来这
to lure you out. Why?
是为了把你引过来 为什么
My guess? When the power goes out,
要我说吗 一旦断电
He can circumvent the security cameras
他就能避开摄像头
and come back here unnoticed.
不会有人发现他回到了这
What's the point?
为什么这么做
Oh, geez.
天啊
He's gonna kill me.
他要杀了我
If I'm right, he's gonna try to kill us both.
要是我没猜错 他会杀了我们俩
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表