剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Reese, put Neal on the phone.
里斯 快让尼尔听电♥话♥
I'm here, Peter.
我在呢 彼得
Listen carefully.
仔细听好
I'm in a locked cell.
我被关在一个牢房♥里
Lang is three feet away from me, knocked out next to his gun.
朗离我三英尺远 昏了过去 旁边有把枪
Keller is en route.
凯勒正在路上
You need me to talk you through a jail break.
你要我想办法让你出来吗
Yeah.
没错
That's -- that's my husband. Put him on speaker.
那是我丈夫 快开免提
I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm not authorized --
不好意思 夫人 我没这权利...
You have my husband on the line! Put him on speaker!
我丈夫在线上 快开免提
The cell is roughly 8x12.
这个牢房♥大约8乘12大小
It's made of cement and metal bars.
材质是水泥和金属栏杆
There's a locked, hinged door.
一扇有铰链的门 锁上了
Clear a space. 8x12 perimeter.
快腾出8乘12的空间来
Let's do it!
快点
The cell's in the middle of a schmatta-shop basement.
牢房♥在一家人体模型商店地下室中♥央♥
There are cardboard boxes, an old metal chair,
有一些纸箱 还有个金属椅子
A can of soda, which was a gift,
一个碳酸饮料罐头 算是礼物吧
Two lamps, light bulb,
两个台灯 一个灯泡
Thread, fabric...
一些丝线和布料
...And some really creepy mannequins.
还有些很恐怖的时装模特
Okay, tell me about the door.
好吧 那门什么样
The cell door
牢房♥的门
has an electronic keypad -- Fassbinder ES-320.
有个电子键盘锁 法斯宾德 ES-320
Ah, Fassbinder chips are hardwired to a power source,
法斯宾德锁是用电线接在电源上
Plus a backup battery.
还有备用电池
Can we disable it with anything here?
能关闭这里的电源吗
Uh... Neal?
尼尔
I'm thinking, Peter! Think faster.
我在想呢 彼得 动作快
All right, look -- look for the hardwire connection to the lock.
对了 听好 把连接锁的电线找出来
Okay, got it. Feels like a thin gauge.
找到了 感觉很薄
I'm guessing if I cut it --
我想如果我把线切断
You'll activate the lock's redundancy mechanism.
那会激活锁的冗余机制
No, we need -- we need to short the backup
不行 切断电源前
Before cutting the electricity.
我们得关闭备用电源
There's a conduit that runs alongside the cell.
牢房♥四周有导线
Follow that conduit to the fuse box.
顺着导线找到保险盒
I got it. It's right on the back wall.
找到了 在后墙上
I'm putting you on speaker.
我开免提了
Okay, all right, uh...
好吧 这样
Here's where it gets a little tricky, Peter.
这下有点难办 彼得
Pull back the inside panel.
打开控制面板
You'll see two hot wires and a neutral. Strip the neutral.
你会看到两条热♥线♥一条中性线 把中线外层刮掉
Hang on, I got to make a quick wire stripper
等下 我用饮料罐头
Out of the soda can.
就能很快刮掉外层
Look at you, improvising without me.
哎呀呀 无师自通了嘛
Done.
搞定
Okay, uh...All right,
好 然后
Break the light bulb and attach the filament
把灯泡打碎 把灯丝极接在
to the battery of your cellphone.
你手♥机♥电池上
The filament conducts the charge...
丝极接通电源
Which creates a surge, shorts the power,
就会导致短路
And the locking mechanism should release.
上锁系统应该就会失灵
"Should"? It will.
应该是想怎样 会失灵
Has it occurred to you
你有没有想过
That in order to use my cellphone battery --
为了用上我的手♥机♥电池
We're gonna have to disconnect.
我们得中断联♥系♥
It's the final step, Peter.
最后一步了 彼得
Hey.
喂
Oh, god.
老天
We've got a lock on his location --
我们锁定了他的方位
Textile shop off of 9th and 39th.
第9街和第39街的纺织车间
Burke, stay on the line.
博尔克 别挂电♥话♥
There's team on their way.
我们派人来了
There's no time.
没时间了
Come on, Peter.
拜托了 彼得
How long should it take if this works? A few seconds.
多久会见效 几秒钟
Please, honey, you can do this.
拜托了 亲爱的 你可以的
Peter!
彼得
I'm out.
我出来了
Hang tight, Peter. We're on our way.
坚持住 彼得 我们马上赶来
I've got Lang at gunpoint.
我用枪指着朗呢
All right, let's go!
好 我们走
You better hurry.
你们得赶快
Keller's on his way, too.
凯勒也在路上了
FBI! Don't move!
联调局 不许动
Jones, it's me! Peter?
琼斯 是我 彼得
Yeah, clear around back.
好 去检查一下后面
There he is...
大家看呀
...Escape artist extraordinaire, Peter Bburke.
脱逃术大♥师♥ 彼得·博尔克
What happened with Keller?
凯勒呢
He hasn't shown.
他没来
He won't. He's smarter than that.
他不会来了 他没这么蠢
Who knows -- maybe he never planned on showing,
谁知道呢 也许他根本没想来
Seeing as how he didn't trust lang.
看来他不信任朗
Which would have left Lang
这么说戒指啊欠的债啊
with the ring, the debts, and you.
都留给朗了 当然还有你
Uh, speaking of which...
说到这个
Oh, right. Yeah, thanks. It's --
啊对 多谢
Before I hand that back to you, is it stolen?
我还给你之前 先讲清楚 这是偷来的吗
Well, it's never been reported as stolen.
那啥 这个从没被报失窃过
Listen, if it's legitimately yours,
听好 如果法律上这个属于你
The FBI can't hold onto it.
调查局没权没收
Well, it's been missing for a couple hundred years,
这个失踪了该有几百年了
But, uh...
但...
It doesn't belong to me.
并不属于我
So...
所以
You may want to contact the Scotland Royal Museum.
你去联♥系♥苏格兰皇家博物馆看看吧
What?
干嘛
Hey, hon.
我爱你
Hey, hon.
我也爱你
Keller.
凯勒
I saw the surprise party you set up for me.
我看到你为我准备的惊喜派对了呀
It's very kind. I'm sorry I couldn't make it.
真好心 可惜我来不了了
Yeah, me too.
的确可惜
I couldn't have escaped without you, Neal.
没有你我可跑不了 尼尔
But I guess we both got what we wanted, right?
但我想我们的目的都达到了吧
I wouldn't say that.
我可不这么想
How about we call this one a draw?
不如算我们和局
We'll take a break for a while. What do you say?
彼此都休战一阵 如何
I'm gonna find you, Keller.
我会找到你 凯勒
Well, that might be tough. I'm already outside your radius.
这可不容易 我在你的可活动范围之外
Hey, Caffrey...
卡夫瑞
You're starting to sound like a lawman.
你现在说话语气越来越像你家猫咪了啊
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表