剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
Sara, why you helping out?
莎拉 你为什么要帮忙
I like the mystery. Is that all?
我喜欢神秘事物 仅仅因为这个吗
Moz, I know who's behind everything.
蚊子 我知道幕后指使是谁了
Vincent Adler.
文森特·阿德勒
He's rained hell down on both our lives.
我们俩的生活都被他彻底搅乱
I'm trying to reconcile the Adler I knew
我试图把我认识的阿德勒
with the man responsible for --
和那个伤害了
For Kate?
凯特
For mozzie? Yeah.
和蚊子的人联♥系♥起来么 没错
So let's get him.
那咱们拿下他吧
I caught you when I found out what you wanted most.
我利用你最想要的东西抓住了你
We know what he wants most.
我们知道他最想要是什么
It's a fractal antenna.
分形体天线
And this shape corresponds to an emergency beacon.
这个形状刚好和一个紧急求助信♥号♥♥吻合
You're telling me that if we build a real one of these --
你是说如果我们造一个一模一样的天线
It's gonna lead us to a boat or a plane
就能指引我们找到一艘船或者一架飞机
or something that disappeared in the 1940s.
或是在40年代消失的任何东西
Something worth killing two people?
这个东西值得他杀死两个人
It's worth it to Adler.
它对阿德勒至关重要
Uh, hold on a second.
等一下
Isn't there a probie who would've benefited more
为啥不叫个见习探员来搬证物箱
from lugging evidence around?
他还能从中获取点经验
Hmm, carrying evidence
搬证物箱可不算有价值的
isn't considered valuable field experience. For anyone.
外勤经验 对任何人都不是
I'm sure you never complained
你在鼓捣等离子切割机
when you were hauling around plasma cutters and borescopes.
和内窥镜的时候可没抱怨过
When I'm cracking safes, I have a sense of purpose.
我撬保险柜时可是有明确目标
Had. Had a sense of purpose.
曾经 曾有明确目标
Now you have a new purpose --
现在给你个新目标
Lugging these Rolex knock-offs to evidence.
把这些冒牌劳力士作为证据入库
We're almost there.
快到了
Thank you. Careful.
谢谢 小心
Sara.
莎拉
Did you... find something interesting?
有什么有趣的发现吗
On your desk? No.
你桌子上没有
In the ocean, yes.
大海里却有
This is big, guys.
重大线索 伙计们
I'll get the team together in the conference room.
我让大家去会议室集♥合♥
Can I talk to Neal first?
我能先跟尼尔谈谈吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. I'll meet you up there.
我们一会上面见
All right.
好的
So...
那么...
Yeah.
是啊
You look well.
你看起来不错
Thank you.
谢谢
You too.
你也不错
Did you change your hair?
你换发型了吗
No. I like it.
没有 我很喜欢
It's got this...
有种...
Yeah.
是啊
All right, look, before everybody else gets here,
好吧 听着 在大家进来之前
I just want to say
我想说
that if we're gonna continue working together,
如果我们还要继续一起工作
then we really should not ignore the other night.
就不该回避那天晚上的事
Look, it was --
那挺...
Hot.
火♥辣♥
Hot?
火♥辣♥
I mean, I thought so, but --
我是说 我是这么想 但是...
No, I know.
不 我知道
The stacks with no AC --
没有空调的书库
It was like being back in college.
就像回到了大学生活
Neal, you didn't go to college.
尼尔 你没上过大学
Well, I wasn't enrolled,
我没被录取
but I did spend a lot of time...researching.
但我的确花了很久...调查
Speaking of research, take a look at this.
说到调查 看看这个
Ah, more "Faux-lex" watches?
更多"劳力土"吗
Yeah.
是啊
These are the nice ones.
这些是高仿啊
Our fence in Alphabet City is trying to move 120 boxes,
字母市的销赃者想转移120盒
each box with 35 of these.
每一盒里有35块表
At $600 apiece, that's --
600美元一块 总共
It's $2.5 million street value.
黑市价值两百五十万美元
Oh, you've been sitting too close to Caffrey.
你跟卡夫瑞待一起时间太长了
When did that happen?
那是什么时候的事
I don't know.
不知道
Diana, round up the Harvard crew.
戴安 把哈佛那帮人叫过来
Jones, take this box to evidence.
琼斯 把这盒子拿去证据库
Okay, people.
好了 大伙儿
What we have today is a chance to take down
今天我们有机会拿下
one of the most notorious white-collar criminals
纽约最臭名昭著的
in New York --
精英罪犯
Vincent Adler.
文森特·阿德勒
As you know, Adler ran a ponzi scheme
如你们所知 阿德勒在五六年前
about a half a decade ago that rivaled Bernie Madoff's.
策划了一场堪比伯纳德·麦道夫的庞氏骗局
When it folded,
成功之后
he disappeared with a billion dollars.
他卷着10亿美元消失匿迹
He's also my former boss.
他也是我的前任老板
Sara Ellis, from Sterling Bosch,
莎拉·埃利斯 来自斯博公♥司♥
has come up with a fresh lead.
找到了新的线索
Adler is looking for a sunken u-boat off the New York coast.
阿德勒在纽约海岸寻找一艘沉没的潜艇
First music boxes, now u-boats.
先是八音盒 再是潜艇
Sara?
莎拉
This is u-boat 869.
这是U-869号♥潜艇
It was launched from Germany in 1945.
1945年在德国下水
What makes this thing so valuable?
它有什么特别之处
We don't know.
不知道
Germany sent out a number of u-boats
德国在二战临近结束时
towards the end of the war.
派出了很多潜艇
Their contents were unknown.
里面装了什么没人知道
Whatever's in this, one person's been shot,
不管里面有什么 一个人被枪击
and at least two people are dead because of it.
还至少有两个人因为它被杀了
Adler wants this sub,
阿德勒想找到这艘潜艇
which means we can use it to find him.
所以我们可以通过这艘潜艇抓到他
If he's looking for this thing off the New York coast,
如果他在纽约海岸找这艘潜艇
then he's using boats.
他就要用到船只
He's renting sonars and submersibles.
他会租用声纳和潜水器
There's a paper trail here.
就会留下文件记录
Let's track him down.
找到他
Diana. Jones.
戴安 琼斯
There is another lead I need to you to find.
有另一条线索我要你们突破
Alex Hunter.
艾莱士·亨特
She's an old acquaintance of Neal's.
她是尼尔的老相识
But you already know that.
你们已经知道了
We're already familiar with Alex.
我们已经对艾莱士很熟悉了
How's she involved?
和她有什么关系
There's a lot she may know about all of this.
她对此事可能有诸多了解
Find her.
找到她
So...Alex?
艾莱士啊
Okay, calling her an "acquaintance"
好吧 说她是老相识
may have been an understatement.
可能有点轻描淡写
Neal, you don't owe me anything.
尼尔 你不欠我什么
I've lived a life, too.
我也有感情生活
But if there is anything between us
但如果我们之间有点什么
then don't lie to me.
那就别骗我
I would never. Yes, you would.
我永远不会 你会
So Alex?
接着说艾莱士
Over.
过去的事了
A long time ago.
很久之前了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表