剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Are we going to Montebello?
我们这是去蒙特贝洛餐厅吗
Yep.
正是
The Times food critic called it
时代周刊的美食评论家
the best new restaurant in Manhattan.
称其为曼哈顿最棒的新餐馆
Yelp gave it three stars.
大众点评网只给了3星
Wow. They practice molecular gastronomy.
他们在实践分子烹饪学
What?
啥
It's a revolution in fine dining
这是美食界的革命
where chefs use biochemistry to create new and exotic dishes.
厨师用生物化学方法烹饪出珍馐美味
A grill works just fine for me.
我还是偏爱烧烤
Every dish is a work of art.
每一道菜都堪称艺术品
I'm surprised you chose Montebello.
蒙特贝洛餐厅真不像你风格
It's expensive.
那里可不便宜
I'm impressed.
我都感动了
Oh, we're not eating there.
没说我们要在那吃
Okay, Peter, this is like me taking you to Yankee stadium
彼得 这就像我带你去洋基球场
and then listening to the game in the parking lot.
然后让你待在停车场只能听声
It's a meeting place. I didn't pick it.
那是接头地点 不是我选的
Who did?
那是谁
The insurance investigator.
保险调查员
Oh, insurance? Great.
保险 不错
Someone stole $100 million in japanese bearer bonds.
有人偷了一个亿的日本无记名债券
Samurai bonds. Nice.
武士债券 赞
That's what they're call on the street.
道上的说法
Oh, now I've got your interest.
我勾起你兴趣了
So who's the investigator?
那调查员是谁
She has a suspect here in Manhattan.
她要找的疑犯在曼哈顿
She? Wait, wait.
"她" 等等
Is it?
莫非是
No.
不
It is?
真是她
Yeah.
正是
Agent Burke, it's nice to see you.
博尔克探员 很高兴见到你
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
It's been a while.
好久不见
Sara.
莎拉
Nearly five years since you testified at my trial.
一别五年 上次是你上庭
Against me.
指证我
Well, you did steal a painting
你确实偷了那幅画
insured by my employer for several million dollars.
它可是以七百万美金投保在我们公♥司♥
Not according to a jury of my peers.
可惜陪审团和我一拨
I thought all your peers were in prison.
你那一拨都该坐牢
A few of us managed to stay out.
有些人躲过一劫
I could fix that.
我本可以搞定的
Sorry to break up this happy reunion,
抱歉打扰你们叙旧
but we're here to talk about the samurai bonds.
我们可是来谈武士债券的
That's what they call them out on the street.
道上的说法
Well, we're not here to talk about them,
不是"谈"
we're here to find them.
而是"找"
A girl's got to make a living.
姑娘家也得赚钱吃饭啊
Well, my fees are based on recovery, so, yeah.
佣金取决于能否追回 你说的没错
Sara?
莎拉
My company, Sterling Bosch, insured a hundred million
我们斯博公♥司♥ 保了一亿
in non-government japanese bearer bonds.
在这些非政♥府♥发行的日本无记名债券上
A hundred million Yen or U.S. Dollars?
一亿日元还是美元
Dollars.
美元
And if you recover them? 2%.
追回后你分多少 百分之二
The truck was hijacked in transport,
卡车在运输途中被劫
and I think the bonds are somewhere here in New York.
我认为债券落在了纽约
She blieves Edgar Halbridge is involved.
她认为艾加·赫布里奇牵涉其中
Big international real-estate guy.
国际地♥产♥业巨头
He can move them without raising flags.
他能暗中将其转移
Yes, he can. Excuse me.
没错 失陪一下
Hi! Emilio's just inside.
艾米里奥就在里边
Thank you so much.
多谢
Hey, you!
喂 你
That's my car! Get away from it!
这是我的车 别碰它
Emilio, listen to me.
艾米里奥 听我说
You can change the vin numbers,
你可以换掉识别号♥码
You can change the grill, the paint.
你可以换掉中网 重新喷漆
It's still a Mercedes SLR.
可这还是辆奔驰SLR
I know, because you did not change the electronic vin
被我抓到是因为你没换电子识别号♥
behind the steering wheel.
就在方向盘后
You're crazy! You're just stealing my car!
你疯了 你要偷我的车
No. You stole it. I'm taking it back.
这车是你偷的 我是收回
Don't make a scene.
别丢人现眼了
You can file a complaint with my friend from the FBI.
要投诉就找这两位联调局的朋友吧
Hey. Hi, there.
你好
Special Agent Burke, FBI.
特别探员 博尔克 联调局
This is just a misunderstanding. I should just --
这是误会 我应该
You should stop walking and put your hand above your head.
你应该别动 双手放在头上
Yeah, running just annoys him.
逃跑会把他惹急的
So you're basically a high-class repo man.
这么说你就是个高级追债人
Well, I prefer white-collar bounty hunter.
请叫我精英赏金猎人
You should put that on your business card.
真该印名片上
This is a limited edition SLR, worth $450,000.
这是限♥量♥版SLR 值45万
Making your cut $9,000.
你分9千
Not a bad score on your lunch break.
午休小赚一票也不算少了
No, it's not.
是不少
Speaking of business cards...
说到名片
When you feel like turning in that Raphael,
如果打算归还那幅拉斐尔的画
please call me.
随时电我
I wouldn't wait by the phone.
你还是别坐等电♥话♥
See you tomorrow, Caffrey.
明天见 卡夫瑞
So happy to have you back in my life.
很高兴你又来打扰我的生活
It's clear.
现在没人
Come on.
来吧
Hey, you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah, kate was sitting on the left side...
没事 凯特当时坐在左侧
by the window.
就在窗边
Definitely no accident.
这绝不是意外
Did you ever think it was?
你曾以为是吗
No.
没有
A mechanical failure
机械故障
wouldn't cause an explosion by the door.
不会在舱门附近引起爆♥炸♥
I bet it was set to explode the plane in mid-air.
我打赌他们原本设定升空后才爆♥炸♥
It went off early.
但它提前爆♥炸♥了
Or someone set it off early.
或许是有人提前引爆了
What about the black box?
黑匣子呢
The whole tail's missing.
机尾整个没了
Excuse me!
不好意思
Who are you?
你们是谁
You said the guard's route takes 15 minutes.
你说警卫巡逻一圈要15分钟
That's not the guard.
那不是警卫
All right. Just follow me on this one.
配合我应变
What are you doing in here?
你们在这里干什么
Morning. We're with Sterling Bosch.
早安 我们来自斯博公♥司♥
You're Roy?
你是罗伊吗
Where you been, Roy?
你去哪了 罗伊
Unlike you, we're on a schedule here.
我们可是准时到达
Sterling Bosch? Insurance?
斯博公♥司♥ 是保险公♥司♥吗
Yeah.
是的
No one told me you were coming.
没人通知你们要来
I thought Wentlow Holdings was handling the claim.
不是温特罗公♥司♥负责索赔吗
They were.
本来是他们
Where's the cockpit voice recorder?
驾驶舱录音机在哪儿
Oh, that's been logged in with NTSB in Washington.
送到华盛顿的国家交通安全委了
I hope you made a backup.
希望你留有备份
Insurance?
保险公♥司♥吗
Just trust me on this one.
相信我
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表