剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
By the way, I got a name to add to that list he gave you.
对了 有个人名要加到他给你那名单上
Gina Destefano.
吉娜·德斯特法诺
I'll run it right after lunch.
午饭后就查
Any way you can run it now?
现在查不行吗
Turns out to be the one, you get that pen.
如果正中目标 那钢笔归你
I get the pen?
钢笔归我
Oh, yeah. Come on.
是啊 动手吧
Here's her phone records.
这是她的电♥话♥记录
Interesting -- Gina makes a couple calls from the cellphone
有意思 吉娜每天同一时刻
at the same time every day, texts, too.
都会打几通电♥话♥ 短♥信♥也是一样
Not today.
但今天没有
It all stops at 9:15.
9点15分以后就没消息了
Bank and credit cards.
银行账户 信♥用♥卡♥记录
No ATM withdrawals. Cards are quiet.
没有在ATM机取款 也没有刷♥卡♥
Does this woman work for the dermatologist?
她是皮肤科医生的手下吗
I like the way you think.
你这个思路不错
Gina's been taken. I just know it.
吉娜被抓了 我知道一定是
Maybe she's sick in bed.
也许她只是生病卧床了
No one goes off the grid like this.
没人会这样说走就走
How'd you make a file on her and not get her address?
为何你查了她的资料却没查住址
You know, I don't just go around looking up people.
你知道 我这人不会去登门拜访别人
I'm not some kind of a stalker.
我也不是跟踪狂
She's unlisted. There is a line, Neal.
她没登记住址 那是个底限 尼尔
Well, the FBI crossed it for you.
却让联调局替你越界
So, now what do we do?
现在我们该怎么办
You could knock.
可以去敲门
I can't knock.
那怎么行
She's unlisted. How do I explain how I found her?
她没登过记 我怎么解释如何找到她
Here, I'll do it. I'll tell her
我去敲 我告诉她我是来找
I'm looking for the last tenant.
上一位住在这的房♥客
Oh, no, don't! She doesn't know who I am.
别去 她又不认识我
You ever wonder why you've never been introced?
知道为什么我一直没把你介绍给她认识吗
She meets you, and suddenly I become the quirky friend.
一见了你 我立马就变成古怪的好友了
What do you suggest, Moz?
你想怎么办 蚊子
There you go.
还是自己去敲了吧
What are you -- oh, my god.
你干什么 我的天啊
This is really mature.
真是好办法
Anything?
有动静吗
This does not bode well.
情况不妙啊
Peephole reverser.
反视门镜
Her place is trashed.
她的家被翻过
Oh, god. We got to get in there.
老天 我们得进去看看
All right, you better start thinking of ways
你最好想出办法
to convince Peter this falls under exigent circumstances.
说服彼得这是紧急情况 不得已而为之
Bite, chew three times, swallow, think.
咬一口 嚼三下 咽下去 做便秘状
Honey, you're either having a gastronomic epiphany,
亲爱的 如果你不是在领略美食的真谛
or it's a case.
就是在想案子
It's Neal.
还不是在想尼尔
There was this thing with the elevator.
刚刚在电梯那一幕有点怪
Thing?
怪
When he stepped off, he was shifty.
他从电梯出来 有点可疑
Uh-oh. I know how you are with shifty.
我知道你最喜欢可疑了
No, you --
不 你
You know what? You're right. You're right.
你说得对 说得对
Enough about Neal.
不说尼尔了
This is our last lunch together for a week.
吃完这顿饭 我们一周都见不到面
You gonna survive without me?
没了我你能行吗
Did you forget I did a lot of the cooking when we first met?
记得我们刚开始交往时 我也经常做饭
Yeah, I have all the take-out menus in the top drawer.
我把所有的外卖♥♥菜单都放在最上面那抽屉里了
That's what I love about you.
真是爱死你了
Oh, sorry, honey. That's okay.
抱歉 没关系
Agent Blake, don't you eat lunch?
布雷克探员 不吃午饭吗
Yes, sir, but I thought you'd want to know
吃 长官 但是我想让你知道
Caffrey was right about the dermatologist.
关于那个皮肤科医生 卡夫瑞的想法没错
But there's no connection
但是那和我帮他查的另一个名字
with that other name he had me run.
没有任何联♥系♥
Oh, right -- the name Neal had you run.
是吗 尼尔让你查了个名字
What was it again?
叫什么来着
Gina Destefano.
吉娜·德斯特法诺
Gina Destefano.
吉娜·德斯特法诺
Wait. Hold on, Blake.
等等 别挂 布雷克
You know, when Mozzie was over sweeping the house,
蚊子来咱家检查窃听器的时候
he mentioned some waitress he was bonding with
他提到有个和他一样
over mystery novels -- I think that's her.
喜欢悬疑小说的女招待 好像是叫这名儿
Yeah. Blake, keep monitoring.
布雷克 继续盯着
I'll be back soon.
我一会回去
Mozzie has a crush?
蚊子喜欢上人家了
It happens.
野百合也有春天嘛
Coffee table askew. Clothes put back upside down.
咖啡桌歪了 衣服杂乱的摆放
Work of an amateur.
一看就是新手干的
Well, you're right. Someone was looking something.
是啊 看起来他们在找东西
Hey, look at this.
看看这个
I made this for gina.
这是我送给吉娜的
Wordplay.
文字游戏
Hope you used protection.
她没扁你吧
She likes codes.
她喜欢暗号♥
And she kept it.
她还留着
To use when she files the restraining order?
留着做申请限制令的证据吧
Uh, Moz.
蚊子
Boyfriend?
男友
He's follicly and vertically challenged like me,
秃秃的 矮矮的 和我差不多
Only...better.
但是整体高我一筹
Hey, hey, he's a-a version of you.
他不过是你的另一个版本
Prints.
指纹
If we find any, I can run them back at the office.
找得到的话 我可以拿到局里查一查
Gloves? Always.
手套 随身携带
Thanks.
谢谢
Neal, I'll bet you a first-edition Faulkner
尼尔 我用福克纳的初版书[美国作家]
that those two goons from the diner
和你打赌 餐馆那两个小混混
have a rap sheet from here to New Jersey.
在纽约新泽西这带肯定有犯罪记录
Oh. Here. Brush.
用这个 刷一下
Drawers? Yep.
刷抽屉吧 好
Oh, come on.
拜托
No prints. Looks like this place has been wiped.
没有指纹 看来这地方被擦拭过
Someone left a message in fingerprints.
有人用指纹留下了讯息
Gina.
是吉娜
That's from "The Harpist's Revenge."
这出自《竖琴师的复仇》那本书
Call in the cavalry.
快报♥警♥
Wait. Wait a second, Moz.
等等 别慌 蚊子
Sal's. That's a cigar bar down by your chess club.
萨尔 那是在你国际象棋俱乐部旁的雪茄吧
Well, so, what are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
This is a kidnapping!
明明就是绑♥架♥
Time is of the essence.
时间宝贵
Uh, Patty Hearst?
她可是被绑♥架♥了[史上著名绑♥架♥案]
Yeah.
来了
This little guy gets on at 19
这位仁兄在19层上了电梯
but works the camera angles to avoid detection.
不过选取的角度刚好监控拍不到
And of course we know this little guy.
当然我们知道这位仁兄是谁
Yes, we do.
是啊
I'm surprised he got this close to the office.
没想到他竟跑到我们眼皮底下
What do we know about Gina Destefano?
吉娜·德斯特法诺 我们查到些什么
34 years old, U.S. citizen.
34岁 美国公民
Is she still a waitress?
她还是女招待吗
At Margo's Diner.
在马戈餐馆工作
Good girl. No record.
好人一个 没有犯罪记录
Today's pattern of cell use was unusually silent
今天没有手♥机♥通话记录 但在半小时前
until she made a call about a half-hour ago.
她打了个电♥话♥ 之后便起了变化
We traced that number back to Tommy Barnes.
我们发现那个号♥码的主人是汤米·巴恩斯
Multiple incoming and outgoing calls --
两人间互相打了多次电♥话♥
Probably a boyfriend.
可能是男友
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表