剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
that maybe he'd hire a friend of mine
也许他会为此雇佣
who's looking for work in marketing.
我的一位想做营销的朋友
If I pull the strings, think you can land the job?
我牵个线的话 你能应付这份工作吗
Marketing?
市场营销
I can do marketing.
这我擅长
I had Westen farms conduct a poll
我帮西部农场做了次调查
on what people found aesthetically pleasing
关于人们对一碗麦片的
in their cereal bowls.
审美感受
You know what people liked to see?
知道人们的喜好吗
What? Raisins.
什么 葡萄干
Raisins?
葡萄干
Well, a finite amount of raisins.
葡萄干的量要恰到好处
Market research gave us the key formula...
通过市场调查我们找到了黄金配比
6 to 1 flake-to-raisin ratio.
6份麦片加1份葡萄干
I made sure every box we packaged met that standard.
我们确保每包都符合这个配比
Sales went through the roof.
销量极速攀升
That's how you got this job?
你就靠这个搞到这份工作吗
Breakfast cereal?
早餐麦片
Ready-to-eat-cereal market,
正确迎合了麦片市场
$10.7 billion last year.
去年赚了107亿
Right, the little plastic prizes in the box.
不过就是些小儿科
Yeah. That's billion with a "B."
是嘛 我说的可是100个亿
But tech's where it's at, dawg.
没半点技术含量 老兄
That's why I want to talk to you guys,
所以我才跟你们聊天
you know, get some pointers.
想要取取经
Want to grab some drinks later?
等会一起去喝一杯吧
Oh, well, we've already booked a dinner at Draytons, so...
我们已经在德雷斯餐厅订了位
Oh, you should come. Jessica...
你也来吧 洁西卡
Screw you, Trent.
去你的 特伦
Andrew?
安德鲁
Fine with me. See?
我没问题 怎么样
Fine. You can play the game.
好吧 我们还玩那个游戏
He can play the game, right?
他够胆玩那游戏吧
What's the game?
什么游戏
It's a little tradition we have here.
我们这里的老规矩
It's called credit-card roulette.
叫做信♥用♥卡♥轮盘赌
Go out, run up a nice tab, throw all our company cards
出去腐♥败♥一顿大餐 然后把工资卡
on the table, and let the server pick one.
放在桌上 让服务员选一张
And that card foots the bill.
那张卡就得用来付账
Blows your dinner budget for the month.
一餐就能让你月光
You up for it?
准备好了
Lock 'n' load, Trent.
随时奉陪 特伦
Mr. Danvary? George.
丹弗瑞先生 乔治
The auditor would like to see you.
审计员想见你
He spoke to accounting
他跟会计谈过了
and has some questions about your 2009 w2s.
要问你些09年报税单的事
Uh-oh. Excuse me.
失陪了
See you guys later.
迟些见
I don't like him.
我看不上他
You don't like anyone, Trent.
你看谁都不顺眼 特伦
I like Andrew.
除了安德鲁
'Cause I owe you money, Trent.
是因为我欠你钱吧 特伦
Thank you.
谢谢
You are stepping up in the world.
您老高高在上
Well, it's not really my office.
这又不真是我的办公室
Can it be mine?
那能给我吗
You already have a workspace.
你有自己的工位了
Oh, yeah, I get a cubicle. You get a palace.
我那是窝棚 你这是宫殿
I work harder. Yeah.
我工作辛苦嘛 是吗
Hat.
帽子收起来
How's the marketing department?
营销部怎么样
Oh, nice blend of smarmy and suspicious.
不是拉拢就是倾轧呗
I'll narrow it down later.
迟些我再逐个排查
I'm meeting everyone for dinner tonight.
今晚要跟他们去聚餐
Oh. Espresso?
噢 意浓咖啡吗
I've always liked espresso.
我就爱意浓咖啡
No more ugly FBI mugs for you.
联调局那恶俗的马克杯不衬你了
I think you missed your calling.
我看你当初确实选错了
Tiny cup, big office, expensive suits.
精致杯子 豪华办公室 昂贵西装
Ugly mugs are fine.
恶俗的马克杯就好
Don't fight your instincts, Peter.
别再压抑自己的天性 彼得
Embrace your true self.
接受真实的自我
You done? I can keep going.
说够了没 还没
You're done. What time is dinner tonight?
别说了 今晚几点聚餐
9:00. What are you thinking?
9点 想到什么点子
If we do have a mole, we might be able to bait 'em.
如果真有间谍 我们要给他下个套
You're pretty good at chitchat, right?
你最擅长闲聊胡扯吧
You want me to spread some gossip?
要我散播些谣言吗
Tell everyone that you noticed I was looking into Hayes' files.
让他们知道我在查海耶斯的档案
Maybe I found something interesting.
就说我可能找到了些有趣的东西
Let 'em think you found something on the dead guy.
让他们认为你对死者的死因有所发现
Our mole will want to poke around your office.
那间谍也许会来搜你办公室
Yeah, make him come to us.
让他自投罗网
I'm on it.
交给我吧
How much was the smoked squab?
那份烟熏乳鸽多少钱
More than the lobster tartine, Trent.
比那龙虾三明治还贵 特伦
Which is why I had to raise you with the opus.
所以我又加了"一号♥乐章"葡萄酒
Uh, uh... three bottles of opus?
你可是要了三瓶
No matter who loses,
不管是谁输了
someone's gonna have to answer to accounting.
总得有人去向财务部解释
Or Kent himself. I haven't met him yet.
或是向肯特本人谢罪 我还没见过他呢
Look, the only thing you need to know
你只需要知道
about the boss is that he likes the high life
他喜欢高品质生活
almost as much as he likes quarterly profit.
同时也看重季度收益
And he also likes his daily Armagnac.
他还喜欢他每日必饮的阿马尼亚克酒
Buying him a bottle every now and then
时不时给他买♥♥一瓶
will help you stay on his good side.
会有助于增加好感
Thanks for the tip.
多谢提点
So, uh, what's up with the hat?
那帽子是干什么用的
Oh, that's just my humble assault on the commonplace.
那只是我低调的与众不同
I like it. Kind of weird.
我喜欢 不靠谱
So, um, what happened with Joseph Hayes?
约瑟夫·海耶斯是怎么回事
He was head of R&D, right?
他是研发部的主管吧
He was working on the quantum processor.
他之前在研究昆腾处理器
Somebody told me he was murdered.
我听说他被谋杀了
Uh, w-why do you care?
你为什么关心这事
Oh, when I was in the auditor's office,
我在审计员办公室时
Hayes' file was on his desk.
看到海耶斯的档案在他桌上
Why is the auditor looking into Hayes?
审计员查海耶斯干什么
I don't know. He had all your files too.
不知道 他也有你们的档案
Are you serious? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
Uh, here comes the bill.
账单来啦
Well, all right.
好吧
Bump-bump, bump-bump-bump
当当当当
What's the damage? Ooh! Ouch! $2,000.
损失大不 心疼啊 两千块
So, hat guy, in or out?
玩帽子的 参加不
Oh, I'm in. All right.
参加 很好
Shaking it up.
抽前摇一摇
I'm not looking, I'm not looking.
我不看 我不偷看
You do the honors?
请您代劳
Hey, uh, pick a winner, honey.
抽出个杯具吧 亲爱的
Ooh, I guess you win. Trent.
是你杯具啊 特伦
That's great. Owie.
太好了
Great. Hope that bonus comes through.
"太棒了" 祈祷你的奖金不会泡汤吧
Gotcha.
抓到你了
Jessica.
杰西卡
George. Hey. You surprised me.
乔治 你好 你吓到我了
Really? You don't like surprises?
怎么 不喜欢惊喜吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Working late.
加班啊
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表