剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
to tell me what you want.
你想要什么
Go.
开始
I want to work for you.
我想为你工作
In what capacity,
除了你对期货
other than your enthusiasm for grains and paint?
和绘画的热情 你还有什么能力
Acquisitions. My team is full.
我是很好的补充 我的团队不缺人
Cameron Singer -- you're about to buy his firm.
卡梅隆·辛格 你打算买♥♥他的公♥司♥
Speculation's been front page of the journal all week.
一整周传言都在报纸期刊头条报道
Pass the bread.
面包递给我
Well, he's been avoiding that woman.
他一直在躲着那个女人
Hannah Fields?
汉娜·菲尔茨
Next week, Hannah Fields
下周 汉娜·菲尔茨
will announce her new investment branch.
会宣布她新的投资分支
She's buying out Singer.
她要买♥♥断辛格的公♥司♥
He's gonna back out of your deal,
他到时会拒绝你的合约
And the media will eat it up.
媒体就会信以为真
Your company will appear unstable.
你的公♥司♥就会不稳固
That could spook investors.
投资者就会退缩
I'm gonna continue my meal now
我现在想和比你更适合
with someone who looks better in an cocktail dress than you.
穿燕尾服的人共同进餐
Well, look into Singer.
留意辛格
If it turns out I'm right, call me.
要是我对了 给我电♥话♥
The Singer deal -- was it true?
辛格这事是真的吗
Absolutely. Mozzie and I had been spying on them for weeks.
当然 蚊子和我监视他们好几周了
Adler ditched Singer and brought me in a month later.
阿德勒甩了辛格 一个月后雇用了我
He hired you to find things for him to buy.
他雇你替他物色商机
Well, part of my job was
我的部分工作就是
knowing everything about everyone Adler dealt with.
对每个阿德勒想对付的人都了如指掌
He had a lot of holdings and a lot of enemies.
他钱多 敌人也多
Turns out I had a knack for rooting them out.
而我自有诀窍将他们一一剔除
And Kate was there the whole time.
而凯特一直都在
Is that when you guys got together?
你们俩就在那时走到一起的吗
No, no. She had a boyfriend.
没有 她当时有男朋友
It's not there.
不见了
All right, we'll just have to try again.
那让我们再试一下
Remind me again why I let you
我不记得刚才怎么会
make my favorite necklace disappear.
让你把我心爱的项链变没
Because... you like magic.
因为...你喜欢魔术
Someday you're going to tell me all of your secrets.
总有一天你会对我毫无保留和盘托出
I mean it.
我说真的
May I?
可以让我...
Maybe someday.
也许有天会的
Come out with me on Friday.
周五跟我约会
I, um -- I have your assignment from Adler.
我...我从阿德勒那里取来了你的任务
He wants you to look into this.
他想让你调查一下这个
Right.
好的
Looks like someone's been
看来最近有人
looking into his recent art acquisitions.
调查他的艺术藏品
Nick?
尼克
Michael asked me to move to Chicago with him.
迈克让我跟他一起搬去芝加哥
Chicago?
芝加哥
Are you gonna go?
你打算去吗
Um, I-I am, in a month.
我...一个月后就走
It's a big step.
真是不小的转变
Yeah. I know.
我知道
Well, you'll like Chicago.
你会喜欢芝加哥
They, uh -- they have a great art museum,
那里艺术博物馆很棒
and decent pizza.
还有美味的披萨
Little windy.
小风微醺
Yeah, I've heard that.
我听说了
I should just get this... I need to get back to work.
我得把这个 我得工作了
What is this?
这是什么
It's a fractal -- a mathematical curiosity.
不规则分形 令人着迷的数学谜团
That was the first time you'd seen one?
那是你第一次见到这东西
Yeah. You know, he was obsessed with them.
对 他对此十分着迷
His were similar to that one, but none was an exact match.
和这个很相似 但绝没有一模一样的两个
Okay, so, Kate was going to Chicago with another guy,
那么 凯特要跟另一个男人去芝加哥
And you were trying to root out
而你要找出
whoever was looking into Adler's stuff.
是谁在调查阿德勒
Keep talking.
接着说
You found the culprit.
你找到犯人了吧
She talked her way in.
她主动找上门来
She seems mostly interested in your south American acquisitions.
似乎对你的南美艺术收藏品感兴趣
And you got her to come here in person?
你让她亲自来了吗
I had the foundation feed her a story
我给她造成一种假象
that they were impressed with her research.
让她以为自己很被看好
She thinks she's here for a job interview.
她还以为是来参加面试
Bring her in.
叫她进来
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Miss Hunter.
亨特小姐
Alex Hunter.
艾莱士·亨特
It's a pleasure to meet you. Have a seat.
很高兴见到你 请坐
Miss Hunter.
亨特小姐
Your passion for antiquities
你对艺术藏品的热情
is unusual for such a young woman.
在一个年轻女人身上不常见
Well, every object has a story to tell.
每件艺术品都是一个故事
I find those stories fascinating.
我对那些故事着迷
That was almost convincing.
我差点就要相信了
Who are you working for?
你为谁工作
I don't work for anyone...yet.
我目前...还不为任何人工作
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来这里
You can drop the act.
别演戏了
Someone is paying you to get into my records.
有人出钱让你来调查我
Now, who is that? Why don't you tell me?
是谁 干嘛不直接告诉我
Sir, maybe it would be best if we...
先生 也许我们应该...
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
There were rumors you made some big discoveries.
有传言说你有大发现
I got curious.
我有点好奇
I thought you wanted to share your art with the world.
我以为你愿意与世人分享
That's for me to decide.
只有我说了算
You accessed my private database.
你入侵我的私人数据库
You made copies of my records.
拷走了我的记录
I should bring charges.
我应该起诉你
Everybody gets one big mistake in life
但人一生总要犯个大错
and one opportunity to fix it.
再得到一次机会去弥补
I believe in second chances, Miss Hunter.
我也相信第二次机会 亨特小姐
I think you're clever enough to know what I mean.
你是聪明人 应该懂我的意思
Thanks, Nick.
多谢 尼克
Grateful to be here, Mr. Adler.
很荣幸为您效劳 阿德勒先生
Vincent.
叫我文森特
Your hard work deserves a reward.
你辛苦工作 当受褒奖
Thank you.
多谢
I know I don't meet the buy-in, but...
我知道我不够资格投资 但...
Nick, come on, now. We've talked about this.
尼克 怎么又提 我们不是谈过了吗
You know I don't like my people to invest in the fund.
你知道我不喜欢自己人投资
You've made exceptions.
凡事总有例外
For you.
为你而开
Thank you, Sir.
多谢 先生
You invested your money with him.
你把自己的钱投资给他
All of it.
全部积蓄
We all did. He was making us 14%.
我们都这么干 他给我们14%的分红
You didn't know it was a scam? No.
你也不知道是骗局 一无所知
My goal at the time was to prove my loyalty to Adler.
我当时的目标是向阿德勒证明我的忠诚
The job became my life.
工作成为我生活的全部
Then what happened to Alex?
你和艾莱士又发生了什么
I know there's more to that story.
我知道故事没那么简单
You're sweet.
你真贴心
Nice trick.
干得漂亮
You got me.
骗过了我
You got off easy.
你也从容闪人了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表