剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Any further contact will be through Diana.
我会通过戴安跟你们联♥系♥
Be careful, Mario.
自己小心 马里奥大叔
Hello, sir.
长官好
Where's Peter?
彼得人呢
So you've spoken with Deckard.
看来戴克跟你联♥系♥过了
He said that Franklin was destroying evidence
他说富兰克林在毁灭证据
and that Peter helped him flee.
而彼得却帮他逃跑
I believe Peter is still with Franklin. Why?
彼得肯定跟富兰克林在一起 为什么
He thinks Deckard is selling the witness information,
他认为出♥卖♥♥♥证人信息的是戴克
not Franklin.
不是富兰克林
Really? Yeah. There was proof in Volker's office,
是吗 证据在沃克的办公室
but Deckard got there first and destroyed it.
但戴克先到一步 销毁了证据
You were there? No.
你在现场 不在
So you don't know that. Peter wouldn't have fled
那你怎么知道 彼得绝不会逃跑
unless he thought Franklin was in real danger.
除非他觉得富兰克林有危险
So, why didn't he come in?
那他干嘛不回来
Because he wanted your permission
因为他希望你批准
to stay out there with Franklin
他跟富兰克林待在一起
while they work out a way to prove that Deckard is behind this.
找出证据证明戴克是幕后黑手
Get Peter on the phone. He tossed it.
给我拨彼得手♥机♥ 他扔了
So then he isn't really asking permission.
他这根本不是请求批准
I guess it was more of an FYI.
勉强算是知会一声吧
Look, this can work in our favor.
但你想 这正好能帮我们忙
Deckard doesn't know we suspect him.
戴克并不知道我们怀疑他
And he'll probably try to keep Jones and I close,
肯定会注意我和琼斯的一举一动
in case Peter contacts us.
生怕彼得联♥系♥我们
Oh, you want me to authorize you to mislead the U.S. Marshals
你想让我授权 欺骗美国执法官
to buy Peter time.
为彼得争取时间
Yeah.
没错
I will let you know.
再说
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, by the way, just in case Deckard brings it up...
顺便提一句 以防戴克拿它说事
...Peter had to steal a Lamborghini when they fl--
彼得偷了辆兰博基尼...
I knew this day would come.
我就知道会有这天
The hunter has become the hunted.
猫咪变老鼠
This way, gentlemen.
先生们 这边
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Somewhere no suit has ever gone...
一个前无猫咪
nor shall ever go again.
以后也无的地方
You're a buddhist?
你信佛
I don't subscribe to labels.
我不给自己贴标签
Don't think this is my only safe house.
别以为我就这一处安全屋
One of many. I call it Tuesday.
它的代号♥是星期二
Why?
为什么
Because I'm usually here on wednesdays.
因为我通常在星期三过来
How well do you know this guy?
你有多了解这家伙
Well enough.
不多不少
I left the pot roast in the oven.
我炖肉忘记拿出来了
Date night. I didn't call Elizabeth.
约会之夜 我还没告诉伊丽莎白
Ah. Mrs. Suit will not be pleased with you.
猫咪夫人可要不高兴啦
No.
不
He knows your wife?
他认识你妻子
I'm sure Rebecca has some friends you'd like to forget.
我相信丽贝卡也有那么几个让你头痛的朋友
Excuse me, you can show a little respect
不好意思 我可是在窝藏两名逃犯呐
for the man who's harboring two fugitives.
能不能稍微放尊重点啊
You have no idea what bringing you here is doing to my chi.
你们来这儿可扰乱了静息
I'm sorry, Mozzie. Thank you for your hospitality.
抱歉 蚊子 谢谢你的款待
Well, in that case... Mi casa is "Suit" Casa.
好吧 吾之城乃"猫"之堡
We won't be here long.
咱不会待很久
What did you find on Volker?
关于沃克你有何发现
He has one of the highest acquittal rates in the city.
他是本市的常胜律师
Moreover, he won his last three cases
还有 他最近又赢了三起案子
when a key witness disappeared or died.
就因为关键证人消失或死亡
So what's the plan?
那我们怎么做
If Bancroft buys off, Jones and I will keep Deckard occupied.
如果班考夫同意 我和琼斯会拖着戴克
That'll free you up for Peter to contact.
你就能随时与彼得联♥系♥
Neal.
尼尔
You and Jones -- we're gonna stake out Burke's home.
你和琼斯 跟我去博尔克家监视
Who are you?
你是谁
She's a transfer from D.C.
她是从华盛顿调来的
I want her running point with your people here.
我让她在这里为你们做支持
Let's go.
走吧
There's got to be a way to prove
一定有可以证明
that deckard is working with volker.
沃克和戴克互相勾结的证据
Stan Volker, the defense lawyer?
斯坦·沃克 那个辩护律师吗
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他
He sold out a friend of mine
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我一个朋友
who was arrested with one of his clients.
害他和他一客户被逮捕
I knew he was trouble.
就知道他不是好人
You can never trust anyone who spells his name
一个用美元符号♥装点车牌牌照的人
with dollar signs on his license plates.
绝对信不过
You know about his cars?
你还知道他的车
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
His "Lambis" are all the guy ever talks about.
他的"小兰博"可是人尽皆知
We need to move that car.
我们得移开这辆车
Even with the tracking device disabled,
即使追踪器已经拆了
The thing's gonna attract attention outside.
但这家伙太招摇了
You stole one of stan's murciélagos?
你们偷了他一辆蝙蝠
We commandeered it.
征用而已
You g-men and your manifest destiny.
联邦探员 法力无边
Mozzie, how would you like to participate
蚊子 你有没有兴趣参与
in a government-sanctioned con?
政♥府♥授权的诈骗行动
Involving a dirty marshal,
涉及一位受贿执法官
Stan, and one of his prized Lamborghinis?
斯坦 还有他的天价兰博基尼
How about yes?
是答应呢还是答应呢
Excellent. All right, listen.
很好 好 听着
I need to get ahold of Diana. Where's a phone?
我要跟戴安联♥系♥ 电♥话♥在哪
There's no phones here. Tuesday has no phones.
这没有电♥话♥ 星期二没有电♥话♥
Give me a phone, Mozzie.
给我电♥话♥ 蚊子
Okay, there's an emergency burner phone in the dojo.
好吧 道场里有紧急电♥话♥
Which way? There's only one dojo in the loft.
哪 楼里只有一间道场
I can fix it.
我会赔你的
Hey, babe! What's with all the smoke?
宝贝儿 怎么这么浓的烟味
Satchmo, what are you doing outside?
沙奇摩 你在这干嘛
Where's your daddy?
你♥爸♥呢
Oh, man!
天
This feels really, really wrong.
这太不对劲了
Well, you can always tell us where he is.
你可以告诉我们他在哪
I wish I knew.
我真想知道
Frankly, I'm a little offended he hasn't contacted me.
说实话 他没联♥系♥我 我心都碎了
I'm not.
我没有
I want nothing to do with this.
我才不想被卷进去
It's all on Peter.
这都是彼得的主意
He's your boss. I'm surprised you're not more loyal.
他是你老大 你难道不该忠诚一点吗
You know, since peter's the real reason you're not behind bars,
还有 既然是彼得帮你脱离的铁窗
I assume you're protecting him.
你应该会护着他吧
So let's all be very honest about why we're here.
所以我们都开诚布公吧
Sooner or later, he's gonna contact her or one of you guys.
迟早 他会联♥系♥你们其中一个
Yes, one of these keys goes to your anklet.
是啊 其中一把是你脚链的钥匙
How do you like the new model, by the way?
对了 新的款式你觉得怎么样
You know, it's lighter than the last one.
比上一个轻了点
And sleek. I get a lot of compliments.
而且很潮 人们都赞它呢
And the GPS is more accurate, too, down to the yard.
定位也更精确 可以看到你家院子
Yeah, I noticed.
是啊 我发现了
For example, tonight I wanted to go to a museum exhibit
比如 我今晚想去看个展览
a mere 2 miles outside my radius --
却在我活动范围外2英里
Neal.
尼尔
We got company.
有人来了
Who is that?
那是谁
No idea.
不知道
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表