剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Everybody wins.
大家双赢
I like it... Except for one thing.
不错 但有一点
What's that?
什么
Nothing's perfect.
没有万无一失这一说
You just brokered yourself a deal.
一言为定
It's perfect because one side will always try
之所以完美 是因为交易双方
to outsmart the other.
总是想尽办法技高一筹
Navarro knows that Tommy can't walk in with a weapon.
纳瓦罗知道汤米不能带武器
So Navarro's gonna make sure that there's one waiting for him
纳瓦罗就得确保在他到之前
When he gets there.
有人在那里给他接头
We stake out the library.
我们守在图书馆
Wait until one of Navarro's guys show up.
等着纳瓦罗的人出现
He'll keep an eye on the place,
他会监视那地方
Make sure Tommy doesn't have the same idea.
确保汤米没和他想到一块去
Then he'll plant the gun.
之后他再把枪藏好
We'll just follow Navarro's guy back to Mozzie.
我们只需跟着纳瓦罗的人就能找到蚊子
I know this is boring, but stay awake.
我知道很无聊 但也别睡着了
I haven't slept since this whole thing started.
这事儿以来我都还没睡过呢
Stomach hurt?
胃痛了吗
A little bit.
有一点点
Got that parched thing happening?
口干舌燥了吗
Yeah. My mouth's a little dry.
嗯呐 我嘴是有点干
Well, hold on to that feeling.
嘿嘿 给我记好了
Remember it the next time
下次你要再不听话心血来潮
You decide to infiltrate the den of a mobster
潜入黑帮老巢或者干其它抽风事
On a whim or something equally cockeyed.
就给我想想今天的教训
Thanks for sharing your feelings, Peter.
多谢你分享你的想法 彼得
I know that's sometimes difficult for you.
对你来说还真是难得
You're welcome.
不客气
That looks like Navarro's guy.
纳瓦罗的马仔登场咯
He's here to plant the gun.
他就是来藏枪的啊
We follow him back to Mozzie, it'll all be over.
我们跟着他找到蚊子 就结了
I hope so.
但愿如此
Oh, that's reassuring.
你这啥表情 算是安慰吗
The "Perfect exchange."
你说的完美交易
When did you pull it off?
有实践过吗
A certain FBI agent came into my life.
有位猫咪警长闯进了我的生活
I didn't get the chance.
被他缠上后就没机会用咯
So it's hypothetical. Yeah.
所以这都是理论上的假设 对啊
What happens to the middleman?
中间人会怎么样
We didn't have one.
我们没考虑到中间人
When Vince tells Navarro that the gun's in place,
如果文斯报告纳瓦罗 枪已经就位
He's got his meeting time, location, and a stashed weapon.
他得知了会面地点和时间 还藏好了武器
Mozzie's about to become irrelevant.
蚊子就没用了
I want to go in there. Hold on.
让我过去 慢着
Take me to Navarro.
带我去见纳瓦罗
Mozzie!
蚊子
Mozzie.
蚊子
How did you end up here alone?
你怎么会一个人过来
I followed your clues.
我顺着你留下的线索一路追查过来
You did leave them for me?
你是留给我的吧
Yes, yes, from our talks and our books.
是的 根据我们平时的交谈和看的书
But I was just hoping you would share them with the fbi
但我是希望你把线索告诉联调局
Or the cops.
或者警♥察♥
Cut the talking!
闭嘴
Sal's was a dud. Set up somewhere else.
萨尔吧暴露了 另换据点
We got to find a new place for the money.
我们得换个地方洗钱
I'll make some calls.
先打几个电♥话♥
Tommy wouldn't come for me, would he?
汤米不会为我来了吧
Let's not think about that now.
现在先别想这些了吧
Good.
好
Vince is back.
文斯回来了
This is it. Get ready.
时机到了 做好准备
What's happening?
怎么了
Something big, I hope.
我希望是转折点
Mr. Broker...
掮客先生
Seems I don't need you anymore.
看来我已经不需要你了
Oh, damn it!
我去
There is no middleman!
没想到中间人
What does that mean?
什么意思
Fbi! Drop your weapon!
联邦调查局 放下武器
Drop it!
快放下
Stay where you are!
不许动
Put your gun down.
放下枪
You keep showing up.
你就装吧
I don't like surprises.
我可不喜欢意外
And I don't like feds.
也不喜欢条子
You know what else you're not gonna like? Prison.
你还漏了一个监狱吧
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
Oh, I don't plan to go to prison.
我可不想进监狱
Fbi! Drop your weapons!
联调局 放下武器
Drop your weapons now! Put them down!
快放下武器 快放下
Looks like your plans just changed.
看来事与愿违了呀
Now!
赶紧的
Weapons down right now!
快放下枪
Moz!
蚊子
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
Middleman. Middleman.
中间人 中间人
Yeah. We might want to rename the "Perfect exchange."
或许咱得重新改进下完美交易了
I got it, I got it. Deep breaths, buddy.
给我就好 顺顺气 伙计
Thank you!
谢谢你
Look at you.
看你这得瑟样
So, have you talked to Tommy?
你和汤米谈过了吗
We broke up.
我们分手了
Today's my last day at the diner, though.
而今天是我最后一天上班
I've been saving,
我一直在存钱
And I think it's time for an adventure of my own.
我想是时候开始自己的冒险之旅了
I'm gonna go to California.
我打算去加州
"It's goodbye, but we lean forward
就此告别 却也期待
to the next crazy venture beneath the skies."
那蓝天下 再一次疯狂的冒险
Kerouac.
凯鲁拉克[美国著名作家 著有《在路上》]
He also went to California.
他也去了加州
I wouldn't do well there.
我估计不喜欢那儿
I like my shoes to cover my toes.
我不爱穿凉鞋
"You're cute, too."
"你也很可爱"
How many dinners with Elizabeth have you missed because of me?
你为我错过几次和伊丽莎白的晚餐啦
I don't keep count.
没数
Well, I've lost count.
好吧 是数不清了
But Mozzie had you worried.
你担心蚊子
How does it feel to walk a mile in my shoes?
这下你能设身处地体谅我了吧
I prefer italian leather.
我还是偏爱意大利质地
How's Gina?
吉娜怎么样了
She's showing signs of a bodyguard complex.
感觉她好像有点黏人
I told her some distance between us would be good.
我就说我们之间还是保持点距离为好
Yeah, a guy like you needs his space.
就是嘛 你这种人需要私人空间呐
So, we heading to the bureau?
那我们回局里吗
I got the FBI on board with Caffrey, but you?
我把卡夫瑞收进了调查局 但你呢
I don't even know your real name.
我都不知道你的真名
And I've looked.
虽然查过
Thanks for the pen, by the way.
对了 多谢那支笔哦
What pen? I got
啥 我自己拿了
Earned it.
本来就该归我
It's mine now. Give me that pen.
是我的了 还我
It's not yours, no.
就不给你
I'm gonna keep it there. Peter
这我得留着 彼得你个坏人
You got to give me the pen.
快把那支笔还我
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表