剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
and still get change back.
还能有剩余
Well, they'll help. But?
这些能起作用 但是
But none of these are pigeon bloods.
但是这些都不是"鸽子血"
We need something that threatens
如果我们想要揪出他
our smuggler's corner on the market
我们就得要能威胁到那
if we're gonna draw him out.
走私犯宝石垄断地位的珠宝
I don't think the FBI will authorize us
我想联邦调查局不会授权
taking a trip to Burma.
让我们去一趟缅♥甸♥
Right.
是啊
So I'll need an oven that reaches 2,000 degrees celsius
那我需要一个温度能达到两千摄氏度的烤炉
and some welding equipment.
还有一些焊接工具
Perhaps assisting the suit isn't so bad.
协助你家小探员还真好玩儿
Impressive tools.
超赞的工具
I haven't had this much fun since I tripped Noam Chomsky.
自从绊倒诺姆·科姆斯基后 我还没这么开心过
You need to get out more, flashdance.
你得多出来玩玩 小叮当
Hey, you want to make a star ruby?
你想做星彩红宝石吗
We can put masonic etchings in the silk veins.
我们能在丝脉中加入共济会蚀刻
We're not rewriting history. Let's keep it simple.
我们不是在重写历史 还是简单点吧
Note my immediate boredom.
干嘛扫我兴致
Help me explain why an oxyhydrogen blowtorch
帮我解释下 为什么氢氧喷灯
is gonna show up on my expense report.
会出现在我的开销报告上
It's my own improvement
这是我对奥古斯特·威诺尔
of Auguste Verneuil's flame fusion apparatus.
熔焰装置的改进
You're making that up.
你就瞎编吧
We're making synthetic rubies, "Plebe-ian."
我们还要不要做人工红宝石啊 "叔民"
It's plebeian.
是"庶民"
How long till it's cooked?
还要多长时间
About six hours. We're halfway there.
大约六个小时 进行到一半了
Will this fool our brit?
这能骗过那个英国佬吗
Verneuils have curved growth lines.
威诺尔的方法做出来有弯曲的生长线
Natural crystals run parallel.
自然形成的晶体则是平行线
But it requires high magnification --
但是要高倍放大才看得清
Close enough for government work.
对于政♥府♥工作来说 绰绰有余了
That's what I want to hear.
这还差不多
Suit, your supplies are much appreciated.
小探员 很感谢你的供给
Ohh, you told him he could keep the equipment, didn't you?
你不是和他说可以留着这设备吧
He doesn't work for free.
他可不是无偿服务
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Nice clarity.
透彻度不错
Yeah. It's perfect.
是啊 很完美
Perfect is good, right?
完美是好事吧
Not quite.
不是
See, perfection is the antithesis of authenticity.
完美是真实的对立面
Real gems have flaws. Now ours has one.
真正的宝石有瑕疵 我们的也有了
Great. All right, I talked to Randy.
很好 我跟兰迪谈过
The show is set for tomorrow night.
展示会明天举♥行♥
Unless they're looking at it under a microscope,
只要他们不用显微镜看
you'll be fine.
就没事
I think I have a fix for that.
我想到了解决办法
All right. You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
They didn't cover the runway walk at quantico,
在匡迪科时没教过走模特步
but I think I can figure it out, Mr. Satchmo.
不过我应该能应付 沙奇摩先生
I made you a model. I deserve that.
我让你当模特 我罪有应得
I have to admit, this ruby looks pretty damn good.
我得说 这宝石看起来真不错
So do you.
你也是
Cameras set?
摄像机弄好了吗
Recording on every door.
每个入口都有
If our smuggler shows up, we'll get him on tape.
如果走私犯现身 一定会拍到他
Have you ever considered a career in modeling?
考虑过投身模特行业吗
I prefer being an FBI agent.
我更喜欢当调查局探员
It means I carry a gun.
那意味着我有配枪
I know.
我知道
You're barking up the wrong tree in so many ways.
你真是搞错了对象 各种错
Hey, it's a party.
派对嘛
The word is out.
话都传出去了
As to whether or not the
至于你们找的那个人
guy you're looking for will show up is...
会不会出现 就...
Gorgeous.
美极了
The ruby or the model?
是说红宝石还是模特
Both.
二者都美
Is the stone yours?
宝石是你的吗
Discovered it last month
上个月在苏格兰高地
at a castle in the Scottish highlands --
一座城♥堡♥中发现
in a rock collection, of all places.
是一系列宝石收藏品种的一块
A Scottish rock collection? Clever story.
宝石收藏 故事编得不错
Well, the Maharajah bit was good, too.
印度君主的故事编得也不错
But paperwork's a little suspect
不过对于这么高端的宝石
for such a high-profile gem.
那些文件有点可疑
Those are the papers I got from the sellers.
那是我从卖♥♥主那里拿到的文件
It's authentic.
绝对保真
To all but the most discerning eye.
但是逃不过我的火眼金睛
Congratulations.
恭喜
The mandalay ruby was a master get.
曼德勒的红宝石是极品
As was yours. Thank you.
你的也是 谢谢
Where'd it come from?
你的从哪找到的
Not one for a little healthy competition?
怎么 一点点良性竞争不好吗
I've done quite well on my own.
我一个人干得很好
I know you have,
我知道
which is why I've arranged this little show --
所以我才举办了这场展示会
to meet you.
为了见见你
Think of the money to be made if we combined our efforts.
试想一下 如果我们合作会赚多少钱
When I see a good opportunity, I take it.
当我看到机会 我自会把握
But I don't discuss business in a public setting.
但我不在公共场合谈生意
We could talk downstairs.
我们可以下楼谈
I'll finish my drink, and I'll meet you there.
我喝完这杯 我们楼下见
Caffrey's on the move.
卡夫瑞开始行动了
I'll stay on the ruby smuggler.
我负责盯住红宝石走私犯
Good. Be ready.
很好 做好准备
There you are.
你来了
Thought you'd changed your mind.
我以为你改主意了
Just making sure no one saw us leave together.
我是为了确认没人看到我们在一起
We're good.
没人看见
Good.
很好
You think I can't find out your sources by myself?
你以为我自己找不出你的货源吗
Guess you do like working alone.
看来你的确喜欢单干
Personally, I like to work with a team.
而我比较喜欢团队合作
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Here's one of them right now.
这是我一位队友
One more step, and he's dead.
再动一动 我就杀了他
FBI. Lower your weapon.
联调局探员 放下武器
And another one.
那位也是我队友
Hi.
你好啊
A minute ago, the charge would've been smuggling.
刚才你的罪名还是走私
Now it's attempted murder of an FBI agent.
现在则是意图谋杀联调局探员
Let's talk deal.
咱们来聊聊吧
He makes a good one. Trust me.
他可很会谈"生意" 相信我
The mandalay ruby theft was quite impressive.
曼德勒红宝石盗窃案令人印象深刻啊
Well, thank you.
多谢
In my field, it's rare to be recognized for your work.
干我这行的可很少听到赞赏
And this statement covers the entire theft?
这份口供包括了盗窃全过程吗
I didn't leave out a detail, per our agreement.
依照协议 我没遗漏任何细节
Have you ever seen this kid?
你见过这个男孩没
Nope.
没有
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I prefer to work alone.
我喜欢单干
Chris will be fine.
克里斯会没事的
The ambassador promised to call
驻美大使承诺
as soon as Collins' statement to the Burmese authorities
柯林斯的口供一经缅♥甸♥官方采纳
has been taken and Chris is released.
克里斯就会被释放 他就来电♥话♥
I won't believe anything until he's free and home.
在我儿子安全到家前 我什么都不信
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表