剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What the hell is going on here?
到底发生了什么事
Peter needs our help.
彼得需要我们帮助
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Latex fingerprints for agent Peter Burke.
彼得·博尔克探员的乳胶指纹
They find Burke's prints all over the guns.
他们会发现枪上到处都是博尔克的指纹
That's right.
没错
He planted evidence against me...
他栽赃证据整垮我
...again.
又一次
Hands in the air!
把手举起来
I said in the air! Now!
我说了举起来 快点
What's that on his hands?
他手上粘着的是什么
Jones, check his hands.
琼斯 检查一下他的手
Latex fingerprints.
是乳胶指纹
I'll bet they match Burke's.
我猜它们肯定与博尔克的相匹配
Let's get the fingerprints into evidence.
把指纹收缴上来作为证据
Can we get a little farther away?
敢不敢再远一点
My nose isn't bleeding yet.
这玩意还没让我鼻子流血呢
Close enough.
够近了
How's it going?
情况怎么样
We're about to find out.
就快水落石出了
There it is.
来了
That there is a sight.
可以看见
No. No, no, no.
不 不不
He's got Roe's gun.
他抢了罗的枪
All right, where's the car?
好吧 车在哪儿
Two blocks in the wrong direction.
反方向的两个街区以外
Officer, I need to borrow your horse.
警官 我要借你的马一用
FBI. We're in pursuit of a fugitive.
联调局 我们正追踪一名逃犯
Okay.
请便
Go get him, boss.
把他拿下 头儿
Would you look at that?
看他那范儿
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了 没事了
You got him.
你抓到他了
Nice riding, butch.
潇洒走单骑啊 神枪手
Thanks, sundance.
谢了 智多星
Thanks.
谢谢
Larssen's got a hard face.
拉尔森摔了个嘴啃泥
Oh, it felt good, though, didn't it? Hell, yes, it did.
但感觉很爽 不是吗 必须的
Before you get your badge back,
在你拿回警徽之前
there is a seven-man con that I have been meaning to --
那个七人组我合计着...
No. The Burke seven is hereby disbanded.
不 猫咪七人组特此解散
We made a good team.
我们可是完美组合
Oh, come on. Admit it -- you enjoyed yourself.
拜托 你就承认吧 你也自得其乐
A good con never admits to anything.
精明的骗子从不承认任何事
Oh. You taught me that.
还是你告诉我的呢
I'm gonna call Moz, give him the good news.
我要打电♥话♥给蚊子 报喜讯
Hey, Moz, we got Larssen.
蚊子 我们抓到拉尔森了
Excellent!
好极了
I will see your accomplishment and raise you one.
我就知道你能成功还给你带来了喜上之喜
I built our equation.
我建立了那个方程式
And?
然后呢
You need to come see this.
你得过来看看这个
Nice ride back there cowboy.
刚刚那马骑得真不错啊 牛仔
Thank you, ma'am. Yes, sir.
谢谢 女士 没关系 长官
Any idea why Larssen was so intent
你知道为什么拉尔森这么坚决
on shipping Nazi dinnerware?
要走私纳粹时期的餐具
Not really. No.
不太清楚
Larssen's not talking,
拉尔森还没招供
But it's clearly important to whoever he's working for.
但这肯定与他的雇主有重大干系
Where was it going?
餐具要送去哪儿
Argentina.
阿根廷
Which isn't exactly in the FBI's jurisdiction.
那不属于联邦调查局的管辖范围
It's in mine.
但在我的辖区内
Sterling Bosch has a few clients in South America,
斯博公♥司♥在南美有一些客户
And I have vacation days coming up.
而我的年假也快到了
Are you offering to go to Argentina?
你是在主动请缨去阿根廷吗
Could be dangerous.
可能会很危险
Could be fun.
也可能会很有意思
Tell Junior I'll send him a postcard.
告诉小弗我会给他寄明信片
"Junior"?
小弗是谁
We got you a welcome-back gift.
我们给你买♥♥了个欢迎归来之礼
A new mug. Look at that.
一个新马克杯 看看
Oh, that's good.
真不错
Almost as good as what Hughes got me.
几乎和休斯给我的一样好
It's great to have you back, boss.
有你回来真是太好了 头儿
So, what'd you want to show me?
你想让我看什么
Ta-da!
就是这个
Dejavu.
又见面了
Only this time, it doesn't end with you walking out a free man.
只是这次 你不会再被无罪释放
What's your offer?
你能开什么条件
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm the bullet, remember?
我只是颗棋子 记得吗
You want the man pulling the trigger.
你要抓的是幕后下棋的人
Offer's expired.
条件已经过期了
This is what the music box encoded.
这就是八音盒里的密♥码♥
Now, I know bendy straws aren't the most elegant medium,
虽然我知道易弯管不算最优雅
But they make the point.
但能说明问题就行
It's a fractal design.
这是一个分形设计
Fractals are used in, like, everything
分形体能被用于...万事万物
from predicting natural disasters to metallurgy.
从预测自然灾害到冶金术
There's one in your cellphone.
你手♥机♥里也有一个
Moz, I've seen something like this before.
蚊子 我以前见过类似的图案
I know who's behind everything.
我知道幕后指使是谁了
The only deal I'll make is to protect you from him.
唯一的条件就是保护你不受他伤害
Get him out.
把他带出去
His name is Vincent Adler.
他的名字叫文森特·阿德勒
We both know who he is, Moz.
我们都知道他是谁 蚊子
He's the man who made me who I am today.
他就是我的导师
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表