剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Did he just trash a parking ticket?
他刚是把违章停车罚单给扔了吗
Yeah, just like it was a bubble-gum wrapper.
没错 就跟扔泡泡糖包装一样
Diplomatic immunity.
外交豁免权
The bane of meter maids everywhere. Yeah.
电子警♥察♥还真是无处不在 那是
This case is going to be different than we're used to.
这起案子与以往不同
Our laws don't apply.
我们的法律不起作用了
I hope Chris can hold out the week.
但愿克里斯能撑过一个礼拜
For whatever reason, they want to make an example out of him.
不管出于什么原因 他们是想杀鸡儆猴
Once he's sentenced by the junta,
一旦他被军方处决
No civilian court will overturn his verdict.
没有民事法庭敢推♥翻♥他的裁决
We have one week to prove he didn't do it.
我们只有一周时间证明他无罪
The Burmese have been stonewalling since Chris' arrest.
自从克里斯被捕后缅♥甸♥方就一直在打太极拳
We weren't even aware there was a tape.
我们甚至都没意识到有录像
Well, you can thank agent berrigan for this.
这点你要感谢柏瑞根探员
The regional director of southeast asia's a friend.
东南亚地区负责人是我朋友
She was able to pressure them into turning over proof of life.
她想法子迫使他们交出了对方活着的证据
The good thing about this is they wouldn't let us see it
好在他应该没事
unless he was all right.
不然他们不会给我们看
Go ahead.
来吧
State your name.
你叫什么名字
Christopher Harlowe.
克里斯托弗·哈罗
I have some questions.
我有些问题要问你
Are you prepared to answer them?
你能回答吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Are you being treated well?
你有受到优待吗
I've been given everything I need.
我的要求都有被满足
Did you steal the ruby?
你有偷红宝石吗
That's what I'm accused of.
这是我被指控的罪名
Did you steal it -- yes or no?
你有偷吗 有还是没有
Yes.
有
Who helped you?
谁帮助了你
I was alone.
我是单干的
How did you manage such a feat?
你是怎么干的
I crossed the stream into the base.
我涉水进入堡垒
Then I bribed a guard to get the ruby.
贿赂了守卫拿走了宝石
That's gonna be hard to refute.
这就难翻案了
When you came to us,
来找我们时
you already knew that he had confessed.
你已经知道他认罪了
Yeah, sorry. I should've mentioned that.
是的 抱歉 我应该告诉你们
But Chris has absolutely no criminal record whatsoever.
可克里斯没有任何前科
Chris?
克里斯
We're meeting outside your workplace.
现在不在你的地盘
You're comfortable calling him Chris.
你却仍然昵称他为克里斯
Chris isn't just any kid, is he?
克里斯不是外人吧
He's your son.
他是你儿子
That's why you really came to us.
这才是你找我们的原因
Yeah.
是的
Chris and I have become...distant.
克里斯和我已经疏远了
He took his mother's name after the divorce.
我和前妻离婚后 他跟了母亲姓
Our contact is down to e-mails at birthdays and holidays,
我们只在节日和生日互通邮件
but if the Burmese are made aware that he is my son --
可如果让缅♥甸♥人知道他是我儿子
You don't want him used as a bargaining chip.
你不想让缅♥甸♥人用他当筹码
We may not be close, but I'm still his father.
虽然我们不亲近 可我终归是他父亲
I can't put him in jeopardy.
我不能让他卷入危险中
We'll handle this.
交给我们吧
He was doing something with his hand.
他的手做了些小动作
Do you think he was sending a signal?
有没有可能是在发信息
The children of diplomats are trained
外交官的子女都受过训练
to send messages if they're in trouble.
知道身陷险境时怎么发信息
We're gonna need to get a look at the rest of that tape.
我们得看了完整的录像才知道
What kind of father is that?
这算是哪门子的父亲
His job puts Chris at further risk,
他的工作会给克里斯带来更大风险
so he came to us sub-rosa instead to protect him.
所以他私下找我们想要保护儿子
Tough love?
这就是严父的爱
It's what my father would have done.
换了我爸也会这么干
Your dad was a bricklayer, not a diplomat.
你♥爸♥是搞建筑的不搞外交
Okay, so he would've tried to break through
好吧 那他会直接去
the mortar walls of the prison first instead,
凿穿监狱的墙
but he would've done the same thing.
手段不同可本质一样
What about yours?
你♥爸♥呢
My dad? Yeah. I don't know much about him.
我爸 他的事我知道的不多
Oh. I thought you knew everything about me.
不会吧 我以为你对我了如指掌
Well, there's a big, gaping hole before your 18th birthday.
你18岁之前的事对我还是空白
Enjoy the mystery.
留点神秘感吧
Oh, come on. You don't want to talk about him?
别吊胃口 你不想谈他的事
What do you want me to say?
你想听什么
I don't know. Start small.
不知道 一点点来吧
What did he do for a living?
他是干什么的
My dad was a cop.
我爸是警♥察♥
A cop?!
警♥察♥
You said start small.
今天的一点点说完了
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
You c--
你不能...
Nope.
不说了
Come on, a cop? No.
竟然是警♥察♥ 打住
You know, I'd appreciate it
要是你下次
if you'd replenish my supply when you diminish it.
喝完了能再给我补充点就好了
I'm wallowing.
我是借酒浇愁
Word on the street
道上人说
is you went to Randy Morosco for information.
你找兰迪·莫罗斯科挖情报
Well, a unique black-market pigeon blood
最近有一颗被盗的极品鸽子血
recently made its way to New York,
流入纽约
and none of the local shops have anything like it.
可又没出现在本地市场上
No one would try to sell a stone like that
没切割之前
without cutting it first.
谁也不敢出手
It calls too much attention to itself.
那太引人注目了
One would think. That's why Randy Morosco's the kind of guy
所以我才找兰迪·莫罗斯科
that can help me find it.
他能帮上忙
I'm a gem expert.
我可是宝石行家
That's true.
当然
And you asked to keep your distance from the FBI.
可你说过要和联调局保持距离
I was doing you a favor.
我是为你着想
Oh, by conversing with my archrival?
为我着想就投向我的竞争对手
Everyone's your archrival, Moz.
你是无可匹敌的 蚊子
But I would like the chance at first veto on helping.
那也得等我拒绝后你才能找别人
I will come to you first next time.
下次先问过你
Hey, Moz.
蚊子
Yeah?
啥
Are you ever curious about your birth parents?
你有没有好奇过你亲生父母是怎样的人
No, thanks.
算了吧
I don't need to look into the crystal ball of my future.
我可不想预知我未来会变成什么样
Are you heading down that road again?
你又开始查那事儿了
No, I was talking with Peter today, and my father came up.
不是 跟彼得聊天时提到了我爸
You want to lie down on the couch?
需要心理治疗不
I'll get my notepad.
等我拿上笔记本
No, thanks, Dr. Freud.
不劳费心 佛洛依德大夫
I just find it fascinating,
我发现这事儿值得玩味
considering your patriarchal relationship with the suit
考虑到你和探员叔的监护被监护关系
and your penchant for breaking the law.
以及你的猫鼠游戏情结
Does Peter know?
彼得知道吗
I said he was a cop.
我只说了他是警♥察♥
Ah. You gonna tell him?
你会全部交待吗
You know, he could be useful. Moz.
他也许能帮上忙 蚊子 够了
So, Randy and the ruby.
说说兰迪和红宝石吧
How long's it been since you've seen him?
你跟他多久没见了
Before I went to prison.
从我坐牢后就没见过
Think he's gonna talk to you?
他会理你吗
Of course...
当然
Provided I'm the guy he remembers.
只要出现的是他认识的那个我
Don't you want the frame?
不要相框吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表