剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I can always get cash.
我总有办法弄到钱
What do you want to do?
你打算怎么办
Hi. I'm Nick.
我是尼科
Nick Halden. Today's my first day.
尼科·海登 今天入职
We're not expecting any new employees.
我们没接到新雇员入职的通知
Hmm. I spoke to Brittni in H.R.
我问过人力资源部的布瑞特尼
She said my welcome badge and packet
她说我的门卡和入职信
would be ready for me.
已经准备好了
Nobody told me about any of this.
没人跟我提过这事
Hang on.
等等
I'm sorry about that. Welcome packet's right here.
非常抱歉 入职信就在这里
All right.
好吧
Looks like me.
看起来就是我
Come on in, Nick.
进来吧 尼科
Okay.
好的
Yeah, just --
就在这
Yeah, right here.
在这刷♥卡♥
Am I fired already?
我已近被炒了吗
First-day glitches.
新卡经常有问题
Got you. Here you go.
了解 这就行了
Thank you.
多谢
Oh, you got a little something --
你这边好像有...
Lint right here.
这有个线头
Got it -- just some lint.
弄好了 就是点线头
I hope you like it here.
希望你喜欢这里
Oh, so far so good.
目前为止很不错
I hope you're not planning on walking with that.
不是打算携款潜逃吧
No law against thinking about it.
意淫不犯法
Jones.
琼斯
Neal.
尼尔
Yeah, looks like it's all here.
看上去分文不少
All right, let's go tell our branch managers
好了 去证明给支行经理们看看
their bank isn't secure.
他们的安保系统有问题
Let's do it.
走吧
It's good to have you back.
欢迎回来
It's good to be back.
回来真好
Uh, Neal.
尼尔
Oh, yeah.
差点忘了
Welcome home.
老规矩
Oh, come on.
别这样
Right on the car? It's just a shoe.
非得踩车上 不就踩了一脚吗
Morning, gentlemen.
早安 先生们
All Midtown Mutual Banks have similar layouts
所有市中心互助银行都有相似的布局
and use the same security system.
并使用同一套安保系统
Miss Renee Simmons... Gentlemen.
芮妮·西蒙斯小姐 先生们
who is in charge of all security for your branches,
她负责你们所有分行的安保
requested that we conduct a test on that security.
她要求我们对安保系统进行测试
Would you please tell us why this is necessary?
您能否说明一下这样做的必要性
We found several flaws.
我们发现了多处漏洞
That's a lot of money.
这真是一大笔钱
Basement access let me bypass
地下室的入口能让我躲过
the metal detectors at the entrances.
正门的金属探测器
The teller cages are nicely protected,
出纳窗口保护严密
but your employees need to be more vigilant.
但员工们应该提高警觉
Also, the staff should wear their access badges
他们应该把门卡
round their neck,
挂在脖子上
not clipped to their waist --
不是夹在腰间
it makes them too easy to lift.
那太容易被窃取
And the old dye packs you're using are way too easy to spot.
藏染料袋的手法太老套 容易暴露
And, guys, the pass codes need to change daily, not weekly.
通行密♥码♥应该日更而非周更
Each of you have received a card like this in the past week
上周你们都收到了这张卡
from someone calling himself the Architect.
寄卡人自称建筑师
We believe this is the same person
我们认为他就是在达拉斯 芝加哥
who has hit banks in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston.
以及波士顿犯下多起抢劫案的嫌疑犯
If he's operating under the same M.O.,
如果他以固定的模式作案
one of your vaults will be emptied within a week.
你们中某家的金库将在一周内被搬空
That's why it's necessary, so let's strategize.
这就是必要性 开始筹划对策吧
That went great.
一切顺利
I'm sure they'll sleep soundly tonight.
今晚他们可睡不好了
So, what do I tell them when they start to panic?
等他们惊慌失措时我该怎么说
Tell them that we're shoring up their security
我们将支援他们的安保
and that the bureau is on it.
而局里将全力调查
Did that help in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston?
在达拉斯 芝加哥和波士顿不就没用吗
This is New York.
这可是纽约
We'll catch him.
我们会抓到他
I hope so.
希望如此
"We'll catch him"? That's your halftime speech?
"我们会抓到他" 这就是你稳定军心的训话吗
Well, you could've said something.
你可以说点新鲜的啊
This guy is amazing, all right?
这家伙很厉害 对吧
Dallas was good. Chicago was a work of art.
达拉斯干得漂亮 芝加哥那次更是绝妙
Boston?
波士顿呢
I still don't know how he did Boston.
波士顿那起手法我还没想通呢
Really?
是吗
Well, we better figure out how,
那我们最好找出他的作案手法
'cause I do not want to add Manhattan to that list.
我可不想曼哈顿也被列进被劫名单
You holding up?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm holding up.
是啊 当然 我还好
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 是的
I'm gonna...
我先...
Where are you?
你在哪儿
We had an agreed-upon protocol.
我们有既定协议
Are you using a voice changer?
你在用变♥声♥器♥吗
You sit on the bench,
你坐在长椅上
open The Times to the international section.
把《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》翻到国际版
That's what we agreed on.
那是我们的暗号♥
You're using a voice changer.
你在用变♥声♥器♥
Unbelievable.
真是受不了
I don't see a newspaper open.
我没看到你打开报纸
Get over here!
给我过来
It's your dime, suit.
出了问题可别怨我 小长官
How's Neal doing?
尼尔最近怎么样
You spend just as much time wi him as I do.
我们俩和他相处的时间一样长
I need him. I am counting on him.
我需要他 我指望他
A lot of people are counting on him,
很多人都指望他
And I don't need him going Section 8 on me.
我可不想他因为精神状况不好出问题
He's not exactly forthcoming.
他还没准备好向前看
Kate's only been dead two months.
凯特刚刚去世两个月
No one can snap back that fast.
没人能这么快走出来
Are you telling me the two of you aren't looking
别告诉我你俩没在调查
into what happened at that airport?
机场的爆♥炸♥事件
The question was, "How's he doing?"
关键在于"他怎么样"
not "What is he doing?"
不是"他干了什么"
All right, then what do you think?
好吧 你有什么看法
Quid pro quo.
平等交换信息
All right.
好吧
He's got the shakes.
他手会抖
He's flashing back to that moment in his mind,
他在脑海中闪回到爆♥炸♥发生的那个时刻
and he's freaking out about it.
他有点后怕了
Your turn.
该你说了
As you may imagine, he's a little curious
如你所料 他对于谁杀了凯特
as to who may have killed kate.
表现出了一定的好奇
Does he think whoever killed her
那他认为杀凯特的人
was trying to kill him?
也会杀他吗
It's crossed his mind.
他有过这个想法
All right, I'll keep looking into things on my side.
好吧 这边我会留意
Until you hear from me, let's keep him busy.
我们下次见面前 要让他忙碌起来
We've got a good case now,
我们手头有个棘手的案子
so let's keep him working on that.
让他专心办这个案子吧
How do I do that?
我怎么能让他专心办案
You're his friend.
你是他的朋友
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表