剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Coming here always reminds me of traveling.
到这来总让我想起旅行
I tried to get you to go to France.
我之前有想让你一起去法国
No, you fled to France. Nitpicking.
你那是逃去法国 你真吹毛求疵
You had quite a run there for a while --
你那会还真是窜了不少地方
The Riviera, Copenhagen.
里维埃拉[海滨度假胜地] 哥本哈根
I should've sent postcards.
早知道该给你寄明信片
No, I had interpol warrants -- just as good.
不用 我有国际刑♥警♥的逮捕令 意思差不多
"Neal's robbing a palace. Wish you were here."
"尼尔在抢劫一座宫殿 你在就好了"
Good times.
真怀念
Where would you go -- anywhere in the world?
你有出过国吗
Sweden.
瑞典
I like vikings --
我喜欢维京海盗
A sword in my hand, a good ship under my feet.
手持利剑 扬帆出海
Pillage and plunder -- I knew that under that lawman exterior
喜欢抢劫和掠夺 我就知道在你正义的外表下
beats the heart of a thief.
藏着一颗盗贼的心
Well, maybe I just like hats with horns.
好吧 也许我只是喜欢牛角帽
That's our guy -- undersecretary of Asian Affairs.
就是他 亚洲事务部副部长
He asked for us? Yep.
他要我们帮忙吗 对
What does the state department want with the FBI?
国♥务♥院♥为何要找联调局帮忙
Let's ask him.
问他不就知道了
Agent Burke? Adam Wilson.
你是博尔克探员吧 我是亚当·威尔逊
And you must be Neal Caffrey.
你一定就是尼尔·卡夫瑞了
Thanks for coming.
多谢二位前来
It's not often get a request
联♥合♥国♥大使办公室
from the U.N. Ambassador's office.
可不常有求于我们
How can we help?
请问有何能帮你们
His name is Christopher Harlowe.
他叫克里斯托弗·哈罗
He's an american college student
他是个美国大学生
being held in Kabaw prison in Burma.
现被关在缅♥甸♥的卡波监狱
Why?
为什么
He's accused of smuggling a ruby out of the country.
他被控将一块红宝石走私出境
Gem smuggling in Burma -- that's serious.
在缅♥甸♥走私宝石 那可是大事
We believe the charges are trumped up.
我们认为那纯属无中生有
You think they grabbed him to embarrass the U.S.?
你觉得他们是想让美国丢脸吗
It's possible.
有可能
Our relations with Burma aren't good.
我们和缅♥甸♥的关系不好
We're in the middle of trade negotiations that aren't moving.
我们的贸易谈判正处于僵持状态
This is a kid with no criminal record,
这个孩子没有犯罪记录
No prior travel or contacts in the region.
在那个国家没有熟人 之前也没有去过
I sympathize with your problem, but where do we come in?
对此我表示同情 但我们能提供什么帮助
We've heard chatter that the ruby was smuggled out of Burma
有传闻称将缅♥甸♥的红宝石走私出境
by someone else
的其实另有其人
And that it's here in Manhattan.
而他就在曼哈顿
We find the real smuggler,
我们查出真正的走私犯
And the case against Christopher falls apart.
对克里斯托弗的指控就不攻自破
Exactly. Can you help?
一点没错 你们能帮忙吗
Christopher Harlowe is charged
克里斯托弗·哈罗被控
with stealing this -- the Mandalay ruby.
偷窃了这个 曼德勒红宝石
It's a 237-carat pigeon blood.
237克拉的鸽子血红宝石
Pigeon blood?
鸽子血
It's a local description of the deep-red color
这是当地对最昂贵的深红色
Of the most prized burmese gems.
缅♥甸♥宝石的描述说法
No pigeons were harmed in the mining of this ruby.
并不是说在开采这块宝石时伤害了鸽子
I'll take mine medium rare.
看上去好大一块牛排啊
That's good to know.
好吧 不好笑
In the last year, it was held in a secured vault
去年 这块宝石被保管在
at a state mining facility, under army guard,
一个国家采矿所 由部队看守
in the middle of a jungle.
还位于丛林深处
Not exactly a prime location
对个大学生来说就这么过去偷走
for a college kid to just walk in and grab it.
那里可不是什么优越的地理位置
No. The mine is in the mogok valley.
没错 那地方位于抹谷山谷
You can get there by a helicopter
你只能乘直升机过去
or a seven-hour jeep ride over some nasty terrain.
不然得开上7小时吉普穿越那恶劣的地形
You just know these things?
这你都知道啊
Yeah, that's why they keep me around. Mm.
当然 所以他们才需要我嘛
You'd need some muscle, a cargo plane,
你需要一些帮手 一架货机
And a few grand in bribe money just to get started.
还得花上一些银子打通门路
You would?
你会这么做吗
And who knows what else?
谁知道还有其他什么
Because I've never considered stealing gems in Burma.
因为我可从没想过要在缅♥甸♥偷宝石
What if this kid's guilty?
如果那孩子真有罪呢
We're working under the assumption he's not.
我们得先假设他无罪
If we find the thief in Manhattan,
如果我们在曼哈顿抓到真凶
Then the Burmese case against Christopher falls apart.
针对克里斯托弗的指控就不攻自破
So, Diana, Jones, see if any of our usual gem fences
戴安 琼斯 去查下有没有销赃惯犯
have been in Burma lately. Got it.
最近去过缅♥甸♥ 明白
Neal.
尼尔
Sniff around my contacts
找我的狐朋狗友探探消息
and see if anybody's hocking a 237-carat pigeon blood.
有没有人要出手一块237克拉的红宝石
That's why I keep you around.
所以我才需要你
You know, you look at the world differently
知道吗 当你骑着大象
when you've crossed the Irrawaddy river
穿过依洛瓦底江
on the shoulders of an elephant.
你整个世界观都变了
You've been to Burma? Myanmar.
你去过缅♥甸♥吗 是缅♥甸♥联邦
Guess I missed that postcard.
看来我没收到那张明信片
Thank you for referring to our country by its true name.
谢谢你纠正我国的名字
Of course.
那是自然
We changed our name to myanmar in 1989 after --
我们在1989年更名缅♥甸♥联邦 在由...
after a military junta took over, I know.
在由军队接管政♥府♥之后 我知道
But America still recognizes it as Burma.
但美国依然将其称作缅♥甸♥
One of the many reasons
这也就是我国和贵国
we find negotiating with your country difficult.
很难达成一致的理由之一
This is Ambassador Than Kyi.
这位是季谭大使
Gentlemen.
先生们
I'm sorry we couldn't meet under better circumstances.
很抱歉我们不得不在这种情形下见面
Special Agent Burke, FBI,
我是联邦调查局的博尔克特别探员
And this is my consultant, Neal Caffrey.
这位是我的顾问 尼尔·卡夫瑞
Mr. Caffrey.
卡夫瑞先生
You understand that my government
你也明白我国政♥府♥
is under no obligation to turn over the dvd
没有义务提供
of Christopher Harlowe's confession,
克里斯托弗·哈罗的供认录像
As this is purely an internal matter.
因为这完全是国内事务
I'm sure pressure from amnesty international
我相信来自国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织
to confirm the health and well-being
确认克里斯托弗·哈罗
of Christopher Harlowe
健康状况的压力
had nothing to do with it, either.
也与此事没有关系
The dvd will verify that he is being well-treated.
这个录像能确认他受到的是优待
But also that he's guilty of the theft.
但他还是被控偷了宝石
Sadly, yes.
很不幸 是的
Ambassador Kyi, if we prove that someone else stole the ruby,
季大使 如果我们证明偷宝石的另有其人
I assume you would release Christopher?
我想你们会释放克里斯托弗的吧
Well, of course I would bring that evidence to our courts.
我当然会把证据交给我们的法庭
I believe the Myanmar people have a saying --
我相信缅♥甸♥联邦人♥民♥有句谚语
Even if the truth is buried for centuries,
即使是掩埋了再久的真♥相♥
It will eventually come out and thrive.
总有一天终会大白于天下
Yes.
没错
But keep in mind that he will be sentenced in one week.
但是别忘了 一周内他就会被判刑
After that, it would be very difficult
在那之后 即使那句谚语这么说
to reverse the decision, despite our proverbs.
想要扭转决定也是无能为力了
Thank you, ambassador.
谢谢你 大使先生
You're quite welcome.
不用客气
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
Yeah, maybe we'll meet again
客气 我们也许会再见面
under less-political circumstances.
不带政♥治♥立场的私下见面
That would be nice.
那真不错
Love that you had that Burmese proverb ready to go. Mm.
你准备的那句缅♥甸♥谚语不错嘛 有你的
They also say, "Beware a man's shadow and a bee's sting."
他们还说 "小心人的影子和蜇人的蜜蜂"
What does that mean?
那是啥意思
I have no idea.
完全不知道
Then you used the right one. Yeah.
所以你用了另一个吗 没错
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表