剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Mm, that'd be an important tool
那是很重要的工具
in making color-shifting images in the U.S. passport.
能用来制♥作♥美国护照上的变色图像
So would the Metrolux 5200,
这台梅特拉斯5200
which is only used for one purpose.
它只有一个功用
Making holographic images.
制♥作♥全息图像
Also found in U.S. passports.
也是美国护照需要的东西
It's a nice cover.
不错的伪装
He integrates holograms into his artwork.
他把全息图像融入自己的作品
Is this enough to bring him in?
这足够逮捕他吗
It's enough for us to get a warrant.
足够申请搜查令了
Hey...Lang.
朗
I need to talk to you about your equipment here.
我要跟你谈谈你这的设备
Lang! Hey! La--
喂 朗
I'll follow. Stay here.
我去追他 在这等我
Okay.
好吧
Lang?
朗
This was a setup.
这是个陷阱
Drop your weapon and your cell and get in the van.
放下枪 手♥机♥丢掉 上车
Peter!
彼得
Hello?
喂
You lost a key piece, Caffrey.
你少了一枚重要棋子 卡夫瑞
God damn it, Keller, this isn't a game!
该死 凯勒 这不是棋局
Of course it is. Life is a game.
当然是 生活就像一盘棋
If you stop playing, Peter Burke will die.
你要是不继续 彼得·博尔克就会死
Hey, check the doors upstairs.
去查查楼上的门
You're working with Keller.
你跟凯勒是一伙的
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Keller turned us on to you,
凯勒把我们引到你这
So, obviously, you made a deal with him.
所以很显然 你跟他做了交易
He's going to betray you.
他会背叛你的
Well, why don't you let me deal with Keller,
凯勒还是交给我处理吧
and -- and you worry about yourself?
你呢 还是担心一下自己吧
I'm not worried. Hmm, you should be.
我不担心 你应该担心
Nah, you should be.
不 你才应该担心
You kidnapped a federal agent.
你绑♥架♥了一名联邦探员
You're gonna have the full might of the U.S. Government
你会被美国政♥府♥
closing around your neck.
穷追不舍
Time to shut up.
你该闭嘴了
Here's what I already know.
这是我知晓的事情
We made a left on Houston,
我们在休斯顿大街左转
then made a wide right about a minute later,
一分钟后右转弯
driving straight for about eight minutes or so
接着时走时停地直线行驶了
in stop-and-go traffic.
八分钟左右
We're in the Garment District,
我们现在嘉曼区
8th or 9th avenue and about 38th street.
38街跟第八大道交口 或是第九大道
You're not wearing a mask, and I'm not dead,
你没戴面具 我还没有死
So you still need me for something.
就是说我对你来说还有用处
Before this goes any further, let's work something out.
在事态进一步恶化前 我们解决这事吧
You know, I've gone down that road before,
我以前也这样做过
and I trust you less than I trust Keller.
你比凯勒更不可信
I don't know who you've dealt with in the past,
我不知道你以前跟谁打过交道
but I keep my word.
但我是个守信用的人
You know, every few months,
每隔几个月 就有一个
a different agent comes by, investigating a different crime,
新的探员过来 调查一起新案子
and he tells me that if I don't cooperate,
他会告诉我如果我不合作
he's gonna make my life a living hell.
他就会让我生不如死
And he does.
他也的确这么做了
I can help you with that. How?
我能帮忙 怎么帮
I mean, you can't stop the bureau from playing politics.
我是说 你阻止不了调查局搞政♥治♥手段
It just never ends.
那永远也不会停止
Look, whatever you're planning,
听着 不管你在计划什么
Keller has something else in mind.
凯勒都另有打算
You are gonna wind up dead or in prison
你最后只会冤死或是锒铛入狱
unless we work something out.
除非我们想到解决办法
No more deals.
别再谈条件了
Okay?
好吗
You should better protect your king.
你应该好好保护你的国王
Where's Peter?!
彼得在哪儿
It's stuffy in here.
这里太憋屈
Let's go for a walk.
我们去散散步吧
I know you won't think twice about killing him,
我知道你要杀他绝不会眨眼
so I haven't told the FBI.
所以我还没有告知调查局
It's best not to discuss personal matters
这种私事最好还是
with everybody, Neal.
别跟他人提起 尼尔
Well, they're gonna find out soon enough.
他们很快就会发现
You seem upset, Caffrey. You know?
你看上去很担心啊 卡夫瑞
I mean, clearly, you're dealing with a big problem here,
我是说 显然你现在有个大♥麻♥烦
and I wish I could help, but I got problems, too.
我也想帮忙 但我也有自己的麻烦
See, since Burke didn't stop my transfer,
既然博尔克不能阻止我被转监
they're shipping me off to Barksdale later today.
今天晚些时候我会被送去巴克斯代尔
Now, my sources tell me that I, too, face dire circumstances
据我的线人说 我也面临严峻形势
unless my debts with the Russians gets paid.
除非我欠俄♥罗♥斯♥人的钱能被还清
How much do you owe them?
你欠他们多少
$2.5 million.
二百五十万美元
Once my problem goes away, then --
一旦我的问题解决了...
Maybe then, I can help you with yours.
也许我就能帮你解决问题
I don't have $2.5 million.
我没有两百五十万美元
Neal, how long have we known each other?
尼尔 我们认识多长时间了
Everything is gone, Keller.
所有的东西都没了 凯勒
I've had to use my resources
我的钱都花光了
since my current activities are a little limited.
因为我目前的行动比较受限
It's true. You do have expensive tastes.
也是 你的确是品味不凡
But I recall a night in Scotland
但我想起在苏格兰的一晚
when you acquired something worth that amount.
你搞到一件东西 值那价钱
That was six years ago.
那是六年前
I'm fairly certain you held onto it.
我很确定东西还在你手上
I didn't. I didn't have any use for it.
没有 那东西对我来说没用
Well, I do.
对我有用
So find it.
找出来
You got three hours till my transfer.
在我转监之前 你还有三个小时
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
You're gonna lose, Keller.
你会输的 凯勒
Again.
再输一次
Pis aller.
最后一招
My move of last resort, Neal.
我的孤注一掷 尼尔
Hey, Neal. If you're looking for Peter, he's not here.
尼尔 你找彼得的话 他不在
Yeah, I know. Diana, we got a problem.
我知道 戴安 有麻烦了
Keller and Lang worked out some kind of deal.
凯勒和朗做了个交易
Peter's been taken.
彼得被劫走了
Listen up -- one of our own's been kidnapped.
听好 我们的人被绑♥架♥了
Now, Graham, I want you to coordinate
现在 格拉汉姆 你负责协调
Eastern and Southern Districts.
东部和南部分局一同合作
Jones, I want you with Keller's transfer convoy.
琼斯 你和凯勒的转监车队一起行动
Campanelli, I want wiretaps within the next two hours
康帕涅利 你负责窃听接着两小时内
on every cell, home, prison, and business
所有跟凯勒和朗有关的手♥机♥ 住♥宅♥电♥话♥
linked to Keller and Lang.
监狱电♥话♥和商务电♥话♥
Under no circumstances does anyone talk to the press.
不管什么情况下 都不许向媒体透露此事
This is 24-7 till we find him.
加班加点 找到他为止
All right, let's do it.
好了 行动吧
What did Keller tell you at the prison?
凯勒在监狱跟你说什么了
He wants $2.5 million in exchange for Peter.
给他两百五十万 就放了彼得
But Keller doesn't have Peter.
但彼得不在凯勒手里
Keller's behind bars. He's running this.
他在监狱里 他是主谋
He called me on Peter's cell
就在朗把彼得劫走后
right when Lang drove away with him.
他打了彼得的电♥话♥
ERT is analyzing the phone
应急小组正在分♥析♥那通电♥话♥
and we put out an APB on the van.
我们对那辆货车下了全境通告
Why does Keller want that kind of money?
凯勒干嘛要那笔钱
He's doing 20 years.
他要蹲20年呢
He needs it to pay off the Russian mob
他得还清俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的钱
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表