剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
The meeting got canceled. So I-I got to go.
会议取消了 我得走了
H-hold on just a second.
等一下
Neal.
尼尔
How far away are you?
你还有多远
I had to borrow Diana's car.
我借了戴安的车
I would have been there in 10, but there's an accident on 5th.
本来十分钟就到 但第五街发生车祸
So now...17 minutes, plus 1 minute for parking,
现在还得十七分钟 还要一分钟停车
and I'll still be there 4 minutes early.
我还是会早到四分钟
Okay, hold on.
好了 等下
Yeah, that might not be soon enough.
但是 那还是来不及
Stanzler's on his way, too.
斯丹兹勒也在路上了
All right. Do whatever you need to do to keep her calm.
好吧 尽你所能稳住她
But don't let her go.
但别让她离开
You really miss your air conditioner, don't you?
你很想念你的中♥央♥空调吧
He made my dog pant.
他害得我的狗热得直喘气
Now this is personal.
我跟他没完
Okay.
好吧
Sorry. I know, I know. I trust you.
抱歉 我知道 我相信你
I just...
只是...
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
抱歉 我做不到
Brooke Argyle? Yes.
布鲁克·阿格尔吗 是的
Hi. I'm Agent Peter Burke. How are you? Hi.
你好 我是彼得·博尔克探员 你好 你好
Hey, hon.
嗨 亲
Hey, honey. Thanks for coming. Of course.
亲爱的 感谢你能来 当然要来
El told me you have information
小伊告诉我你有斯丹兹勒
that links Andrew Stanzler to the blackouts.
和停电有关的情报
Um, he's outside.
他到门外了
What your boss is doing is wrong,
你老板的所作所为是错的
and it's hurting a lot of people.
伤害了很多人
Will you help us?
你愿意帮我们吗
Listen, you can trust my husband.
听着 你可以信任我丈夫
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
We'll take care of you, okay? El will be in touch.
我们会保护你 小伊会和你联♥系♥
Yeah.
好
Wow. Did we really just do that?
天呐 我们真那样做了吗
Did you see any other option?
还有其它选择吗
No.
没有
So, which one of us is gonna tell Peter?
那...谁来告诉彼得这件事
I vote you.
我选你
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢了 不客气
You impersonated an agent.
你冒充调查局探员
You told me to do whatever I needed to do.
是你让我尽我所能
I didn't say commit a federal crime.
我没让你触犯联邦法律
I convinced her to come in.
我说服她来局里了
Yeah. And now is the time to correct the situation
是啊 现在就该澄清事实
By having her meet the real Peter Burke.
让她见见真的彼得·博尔克
She will blow out those doors so fast you won't see her shadow.
她会立马冲出大门快得你都看不见影
You know why? 'cause the lights will be out
知道为什么吗 因为她来不及帮我们
from the power outage she couldn't help us stop.
阻止断电所以电灯都灭了
You do not get to be me anymore.
你不能再假扮我了
That doesn't go there. What are you doing? Get up!
这可不行 你在干嘛 给我起来
Peter, she's skittish.
彼得 她很敏感
If I try to explain to her that I impersonated you,
要是她知道我假扮了你
she'll never trust you, me, Elizabeth, or the FBI.
她再不会相信你 我 伊丽莎白和联调局
No. Don't touch that.
不 别碰
Hello?
你好
Oh, hey, El.
小伊
Are you downstairs with Brooke?
你和布鲁克在楼下
Great.
很好
Listen, I talked to Neal,
我跟尼尔谈过了
and we're just gonna be honest with her. Yes.
我们决定对她实话实说
That's all that --
这就是...
Honey, you --
亲爱的你...
Right. Uh-huh. I understand.
对 我能理解
Okay. See you in a bit.
好吧 一会见
Elizabeth talked you into it.
伊丽莎白说服你了吧
Listen up, everybody.
各位听着
For the next hour and only the next hour,
在接下来一小时内 只此一次
you will call Mr. Caffrey special agent Peter Burke.
你们要称呼卡夫瑞为彼得·博尔克特别探员
No questions. No laughing.
不许问 不许笑
Just do it.
只管做
And never speak of this again.
以后也不许再提
Who? Me?
谁 我
What? You don't even need him. What are you --
干嘛 没他什么事 你在...
Stay there.
待在那儿
Hey, hon.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
嗨 亲爱的
Great to see you.
见到你太棒了
Hi, Brooke.
你好 布鲁克
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I thought we were just gonna be speaking with your husband.
我以为我只会和你丈夫谈
Oh, we were, but, actually, this is, um...
没错 但其实上这位是...
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
Are you an agent, too?
你也是探员吗
No. No. I wish I was.
不不 真希望我是
I'm just a consultant.
我只是个顾问罢了
So, how does that work?
顾问怎么在这工作
Actually, I'm a criminal. A criminal?
事实上我是罪犯 罪犯
I've made a lot of really bad life choices,
我人生中做出了很多错误决定
which landed me in prison.
结果进了监狱
But now I assist the FBI.
但现在算是协助联调局
Oh. Okay. Good.
明白 很好
As a matter of fact, had it not been
事实上 要不是
for agent Burke here, I'd still be in prison -- rotting.
博尔克探员 我还会在监狱里自甘堕落
You're giving me way more credit than I deserve.
你过奖了
No, no. Don't be modest, Peter.
没有 别谦虚啊彼得
You caught me -- twice.
是你抓住了我 两次
And you can send me back any time you want.
你随时都可以再把我送回监狱
Why don't we go talk in my office? Okay.
咱们去我办公室聊聊吧 好
So, what role did Stanzler's company play in all this?
斯丹兹勒公♥司♥在整件事中是什么角色
Stanzler's company's a broker.
斯丹兹勒的公♥司♥是经纪人
New York's electricity system is a deregulated market.
纽约电力系统是无管制市场
So if someone bought up enough energy,
就是说如果有人能掌控足量的电
they could temporarily artificially create a shortage.
他就能假造出一时的电力短缺
Don't get any ideas, Neal.
别插嘴 尼尔
I won't. But I'll talk to the...
不会 但我会带...
You should talk to the commodities trading commission.
你该去跟商品交易委员会谈谈
Um, is there any way
不知道方不方便
you and I could speak -- just the two of us?
我们谈一下 就你和我
I know Neal seems intimidating,
我知道尼尔有点咄咄逼人
but he's very useful in cases like yours.
但他对你的案子会很有帮助
In fact, I think he's the single most valuable asset
事实上我认为他是局里
we have here at the bureau.
最有价值的财富
Please.
拜托
On second thought -- Neal...
我改主意了 尼尔
Cream. No sugar.
加奶 不加糖
We have agents for that.
有探员专门做这个
I have something better. I have you.
我有更好的 我有你呢
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't want to say this
我不想在你的罪犯顾问
in front of your criminal consultant,
面前说这些
But I think Stanzler's looking for a burglar.
但我认为斯丹兹勒在寻找一名窃贼
What's he trying to steal?
他想偷什么
I'm not sure. But I was listening in
我不确定 但我听到
on a very cryptic phone conversation he had
加密电♥话♥里的谈话
with someone named Bill Rosko.
他和一名叫比尔·罗斯科的通话
Bill Rosko.
比尔·罗斯科
I googled the name, and bill has a criminal record
我搜索了这个名字 这人有犯罪记录
for breaking... Breaking and entering. Yeah.
原因是破... 破门而入 没错
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表