剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I want to make a deal.
我想和你做个交易
There's nothing you could offer me.
我不接受你的条件
I was hired to kill your friend.
我受雇去杀死你的朋友
What if I deliver you the man behind the curtain?
如果我能告诉你幕后指使的名字呢
Not even that.
就算那样也没门
I guess you'll never know who ordered the shooting...
那我想你永远没法知道是谁指使的谋杀
or who killed Kate.
和杀死凯特的了
Larssen made you an offer so he can leave out of town?
拉尔森想和你交易 帮他出城吗
Yeah.
没错
He's more desperate than I thought.
看来他比我想象的更绝望
He shot your best friend.
他枪击了你最好的朋友
What could he possibly offer you?
他能提出什么条件
Larssen shot Mozzie on orders.
拉尔森奉命枪击了蚊子
He's offering me the man who gave the order.
他准备告诉我谁是幕后主使
Wait, is this the same man
等等 凯特的死
who's responsible for kate's death?
也是同一个人主使的吗
Yeah.
没错
You make that deal, a killer walks free.
你要是妥协了就等于放虎归山
Neal, you can find your revenge in the justice.
尼尔 你要复仇可以诉诸司法手段
It's there. I know.
相信司法 我懂
You're not listening to me.
我知道你不会乖乖听话
You are listening to me.
你竟然听了
That's why I'm here.
所以我来找你商量
This time... we do it your way.
这次按你的方法来
No. Come on, Peter.
不行 拜托嘛 彼得
No. They have this whole
那也不行 他们什么都有...
No. No, the FBI is not gonna
绝对不行 联调局不会
pay for your combat training.
为你的格斗训练买♥♥单
Think about what I could do for you guys
想想我学会格斗后
if I knew how to fight.
能为你们做的事
No, I'd rather not.
我可不敢想
New York is safer
尼尔·卡夫瑞少项技能
if Neal Caffrey is lacking in at least one skill set.
纽约的安全更有保障
Okay, what about self-preservation?
那就学自我防卫吧
No, you've done pretty well with the whole running-away thing.
凌波微步你已经练得炉火纯青了
It suits you.
那才是你风格
Get a dog.
不行就弄条狗
Can I borrow Satchmo? No, you can't borrow Satchmo.
你的沙奇摩借我 不给
Did you take my mug?
你把我马克杯藏哪儿了
I think everyone knows not to touch your mug.
你的马克杯碰不得这是常识
Elizabeth gave it to me. I need my coffee.
伊丽莎白送的 我得来点咖啡
Boss, guess who just booked a flight to Samoa
头儿 猜猜谁下周二
a week from Tuesday?
要飞去萨摩亚
Justin Springer, one-way ticket.
贾斯汀·斯宾格 单程票
Got you, Larssen.
逮住你了 拉尔森
Your forgers did well. They did.
你那伪造联盟干得漂亮 当然
Where is he now?
人现在哪儿
Tracked him to an apartment in Queens.
我们跟踪他到皇后区的公♥寓♥
Search warrant?
搜索令
Judge is putting it through now.
法官正在签发
Excellent. We'll get coffee on the way.
好极了 路上再买♥♥咖啡吧
FBI!
联调局
FBI! Put your hands in the air!
联调局 举起手来
You could have knocked.
你们好歹敲敲门
Julian Larssen, you're under arrest
朱利安·拉尔森 你被捕了
for murder and attempted murder.
罪名是谋杀和谋杀未遂
Get him out of here.
带走
So what now?
现在怎么办
We tear this place apart.
把这儿给我翻个底朝天
I want to find evidence
我要找到
directly linking Larssen to the shootings.
拉尔森就是枪击者的直接证据
I want to nail this son of a bitch.
我要给这杂种定罪
Jones?
琼斯
Check that plant.
看看那盆栽
Bet ballistics finds a match.
我赌弹道吻合
It's nice to see you're recovering, bud.
看到你日渐康复我就放心了
Doctor says you'll be out of the wheelchair
医生说再过几天
in the next couple days.
你就能自己走动了
It builds something. What does?
是用来造某种东西 什么
The code inside the music box.
八音盒里的密♥码♥
It's an equation that builds something.
那是一个构造方程式
We don't need to talk about this right now.
不必着急谈这个
I was shot for that code!
我就是因为那密♥码♥挨的枪子儿
Now that Larssen took my notebook,
拉尔森抢走了我的笔记本
they have the equation, too.
他们也拿到方程式了
I'll be damned if they're gonna build it before I do!
如果让他们先造出来那都是我的错
All right, you need to rest.
好了 你需要休息
I'll rest when this is done.
这事儿完了我再休息
When this is finished, I'm retired.
一切结束后我就洗手不干了
Okay, you know, deathbed epiphanies aren't your style.
临终悔悟改邪归正可不像你作风
If this is about not being able to remember, Moz --
要是因为你记不起杀手 蚊子
It has nothing to do with that.
跟那没关系
I betrayed everything I believe in.
我背叛了我信仰的一切
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I narc'ed!
我告发了你
I was the one who told the suit you were going after Fowler!
我通知探员叔你去找福勒了
I was serious.
我说真的
The reason the bullet missed my heart
子弹没打中心脏
is because I don't have one!
因为我这人就是没心
You told Peter?
你告诉彼得的吗
I'm a Judas, a turncoat, a quisling!
我出♥卖♥♥♥朋友 我是内奸 是叛徒
Thank you. I
谢谢 我...
If you hadn't, Moz...
要不是因为你 蚊子
I might have killed Fowler.
我可能已经杀了福勒
And Fowler didn't kill Kate.
可福勒不是害死凯特的凶手
He didn't?
不是他
Then who did?
那是谁
The guy Larssen's working for...
雇佣拉尔森的人
I think.
我这么猜
So what does this coded equation build?
这个加密的方程式是用来造什么
I have no idea.
我不知道
Yet.
暂时
How long have they been in there?
他们进去多久了
A long time.
很久了
Something's not right.
有些不对劲
You offered Caffrey a deal.
你想跟卡夫瑞做交易
He doesn't make deals around here.
这儿做主的不是他
I do.
是我
Now, you're a gun for hire,
你只是个杀手
a bullet aimed at a target.
是射向目标的那颗子弹
I want to know the man who's pulling the trigger.
我要知道扣动扳机的是谁
I don't know what you're talking about.
不懂你说什么
I'm innocent.
我是良民
Burke. A moment?
博尔克 出来一下
Did we get the ballistics?
弹道吻合吗
The inside of the barrel was filed down.
枪管内被挫平了
We couldn't make a match.
无法比对
He's hiding his trail. What about prints?
他毁尸灭迹 指纹呢
The outside of the gun was wiped down.
枪外面被擦得干干净净
Agent Roe.
罗探员
What's department of justice doing here?
司法部也掺和这事儿
Forensics found a single print inside the weapon.
鉴证科在枪的内部找到了一个指纹
It was yours, Agent Burke.
是你的指纹 博尔克探员
That's impossible.
这不可能
The print was found inside the slide.
就在枪的滑套里
The only way it could have gotten there
指纹印在那里只有一种可能
was if you assembled the gun.
枪是你组装的
This is absurd.
这太荒唐了
Agent Burke, you're hereby on leave
博尔克探员 你暂时停职
until this investigation is completed.
直到调查结束
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表