剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Let me see it.
让我看看
You understand how this works?
你清楚现在的情况吧
Yeah, I'm being released into the custody of the FBI
明白 我在联调局的监管下被释放
under your supervision.
受你管制
This is a temporary situation.
这是临时征用
Help me catch the dutchman, we can make it permanent.
只要抓住荷兰人 就能正式录用你
The Spanish Victory Bond.
西班牙胜利债券
This is the only surviving copy.
这是现存的唯一一张
Except it's a forgery.
但这是张赝品
I know who the Dutchman is.
我知道荷兰人是谁了
Curtis Hagen.
柯蒂斯·哈根
You are a particular kind of bastard!
你真是个极品混♥蛋♥
FBI, you're under arrest.
联邦调查局 你们被捕了
Neal.
尼尔
Ellen.
爱伦
You and your father.
你和你父亲
My mom told me he was dead.
我妈说他死了
But you told me the truth.
但你告诉了我真♥相♥
He was a dirty cop,
他是个坏警♥察♥
and he's not dead.
而且他还没死
You grew up in witness protection.
你是在证人保护计划中长大的
I was 3 when the marshals took us away.
法警带走我们时 我才三岁
What happened?
发生了什么
They found a gun with his prints on it.
他们发现了一把枪 上边有他的指纹
He killed a cop?
他杀了警♥察♥
He confessed.
他认罪了
All the information I've found on the others since James' arrest.
詹姆斯被捕后我查到的所有资料
Your dad told me
你父亲告诉我
that our department is filled with dirty cops.
我们部门有很多腐♥败♥警♥察♥
And he's right about one thing:
有件事他说对了
there are dirty cops.
确实有腐♥败♥警♥察♥
Senator Terrence Pratt.
特伦斯·普拉特参议员
He's got to be one of the dirty cops Ellen was investigating.
他一定是爱伦调查的腐♥败♥警♥察♥之一
He's the one.
他是幕后黑手
We found the evidence box.
我们找到证据盒了
After all these years.
辛苦这么多年
That box belongs to Senator Pratt.
那个盒子是普拉特参议员的
Where is it?
在哪儿
Where's what?
什么在哪儿
The evidence!
证据
Pratt!
普拉特
Put down the gun.
放下枪
He's dead.
他死了
Don't move.
不许动
Peter, you have the right to remain silent.
彼得 你有权保持沉默
Neal, Peter's gun killed Pratt.
尼尔 普拉特是死于彼得的枪下
There's gunshot residue on Peter's hands.
彼得手上有射击残留物
It doesn't look good.
情况不妙
What did you do, dad?
你做了什么 老爸
It was self defense.
是正当防卫
You're gonna testify, and you're gonna clear Peter's name.
你必须去证明彼得的清白
I can't do it.
我做不到
The irony of this is not lost on me.
还真是讽刺啊
This is my fault.
都怪我
My father is--
我父亲...
You can't take responsibility for what James did.
你不能为詹姆斯所做的一切承担罪责
He has completely disappeared.
他消失得无影无踪
Without his confession--
没有他的供述...
I know.
我知道
There was gunshot residue on my hands,
我手上有射击残留物
my prints on the gun,
枪上有我的指纹
and no eye witnesses.
还没有目击者
I would've arrested me.
我都会逮捕我自己
Justice will prevail.
正义必将得到伸张
Let's damn well hope so.
希望如此吧
I have some news to cheer you up.
有个好消息能振作你一下
Federal prosecutor is dropping charges?
联邦检察官撤销指控了
No, not that good.
不 没那么好
Diana's pregnant.
戴安怀孕了
But how?
现在吗
She decided to do it on her own.
她决定自己去做
She's actually pretty far along.
事实上已经有一阵子了
There's so much I might miss.
我会错过多少事啊
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
I hate for you to see me like this.
真不想让你见到我这样
What I see is a man who's gonna come back even stronger.
我看到的是一个定会归来 比以前更坚强的男人
You're gonna beat this, Peter Burke.
你一定会战胜这一切的 彼得·博尔克
You're gonna come home to me.
你会回家 回到我身边
I will.
我会的
I promise.
我保证
Neal, it's been six weeks.
尼尔 已经六周了
I don't think I can take another day,
我连一天都快受不了了
much less years.
更别提几年了
The indictment hearing starts tomorrow.
明天开始起诉聆讯
I know.
我知道
But that only decides if he goes to trial.
但那只能裁决他是否要走庭审
If he's indicted,
要是他被起诉
even if he's found innocent,
就算最后无罪释放
he can never serve as an FBI agent again.
以后也都做不了联调局探员了
I don't care about his career.
我不在乎他的事业
All I care about is getting him out of there.
我在乎的是把他弄出大牢
I understand that, but--
我明白 但是...
You care.
你在乎
That's right. Of course.
是啊 当然了
Because his job is what's keeping you
正是因为他的工作
from joining him in prison.
你才不必跟他一起蹲大牢
I'm sorry, Neal. It was wrong.
抱歉 尼尔 我不该这么说
No, it's okay.
没关系
Peter cares.
彼得在乎
And I can't be responsible for taking away his badge.
我不能害他失去联调局探员的工作
That's why I want to clear him before the indictment.
所以我才想在公诉之前为他正名
Get him home to you as soon as possible.
尽快把他送回你身边
Do we have any options?
有什么方案可选择吗
We do, but they mostly involve you two
有 但大多都意味着你俩必须
living under new identities in Alaska.
以新身份在阿♥拉♥斯加州生活
Anything less nuclear?
有没有不这么大动干戈的
Not yet.
暂时还没有
Well I've always wanted to drive a snowmobile to work, so.
我一直想开雪地摩托车上下班呢
Do whatever you have to do, okay?
做你该做的 好吗
Okay.
好
I did it!
我成功了
Unless you found a way to get Peter out of jail,
如果不是救彼得出狱的方法
I don't want to hear about it.
那就别说了
It's a step in that direction.
正在往那方面努力呢
I cracked your anklet.
我破解了你的脚环
What?
什么
This fine piece of technology
这个高科技的小玩意儿
took nine months
花了我九个月时间
and most of your wine cabinet,
和你酒柜里的大部分藏酒
but because of this,
但是靠这个
the FBI will no longer know where you are.
联调局就再也没法知道你在哪了
You spent almost a year working on this?
你花了几乎一年时间研究这个吗
It was supposed to be a surprise.
本该是个惊喜的
And for us to take a road trip to the Jersey Shore.
那样我俩就可以去开车去泽西海滩旅行
But a prison break is second best.
不过用在越狱上也很好
Moz, this is great.
蚊子 这太棒了
But how are we going to convince Peter to break out of prison?
但我们怎么才能说服彼得越狱呢
Who says we have to convince him?
谁说我们得说服他啦
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表