剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Peter, your gun and your badge.
彼得 你的枪和警徽
What about Larssen?
拉尔森怎么办
We can't hold him.
没法扣住他
Uncuff him.
打开手铐
Huges, you can't let him walk out of here.
休斯 你不能放他走
Stay out of it, Caffrey. Uncuff him.
别插手 卡夫瑞 打开手铐
I'll send you a bill for my door.
修理门的账单我会寄给你
Agent Burke...
博尔克探员
You have to leave the building, as well.
请你也离开这座大楼
Boss? What happened?
头儿 怎么回事
Larssen destroyed me.
拉尔森赢了这局
I knew that's where they gone.
我料想到他们会走这一步
No, we have to give them everything they ask for.
不 必须把他们要的资料都交上去
What do you got there?
你在弄什么
Oh, Mozzie's care package, per his specific request.
给蚊子的探病礼物 按他要求准备的
We've got gluten-free brownies and bendy straws.
不含谷蛋白的布朗尼蛋糕和能弯曲的吸管
He's definitely feeling better.
看样子他是好多了
Straws, though?
那还用吸管
We'll get through this.
都会过去的
I know.
我知道
That was Diana.
戴安打来的
Department of justice has pulled all my files.
司法部调走了我所有文件
That was fast.
这么快
Evidence tampering --
伪造证物
Doesn't get any worse than that.
没有比这更糟的了
Every case I've closed will be brought into question.
我了结的案子都得被复查
Maybe I'll get my anklet off sooner than I thought.
说不定我能提早摆脱追踪器
You might.
没准
How the hell did Larssen plant my print?
拉尔森究竟是怎么把我指纹印上去的
He could've used a photo-etched metal master of the print
可以用照相蚀刻技术制♥作♥指纹的金属模
and used it to cast a latex positive.
然后用它定型乳胶正像
Okay, let me rephrase that question --
好吧 换个问法
Where the hell did Larssen get my fingerprints?
拉尔森怎么弄到我指纹的
He didn't get it out of your personnel file.
不会是从你的档案里找的
The print on the gun has detail outside the print on file.
枪上的指纹细节更丰富
Did he get it from a door knob?
他是从门把手上弄到的吗
No, too many other people touch it.
不 门把手上指纹太多
He'd need a clean print, preferably off a hard surface.
他需要清晰的指纹 可能是从硬物表面获取
What?
怎么了
My mug.
我的马克杯
It disappeared.
不见了
You think Larssen's brazen enough to walk into the FBI?
你认为拉尔森会嚣张到闯进联邦调查局吗
If he was, we've got him on camera.
如果他来过 我们肯定拍到了他
I think I got something.
看来我发现了线索
This is the elevator lobby from two nights ago.
这是电梯大堂两晚前拍到的
Is that Caffrey?
那是卡夫瑞吗
No, wait a second.
不 等等
He doesn't walk like Caffrey.
他走路的样子不像卡夫瑞
You don't think that's Larssen, do you?
那个人不会是拉尔森吧
Try camera "B."
看看B号♥摄像机
Does he go into Peter's office?
他进彼得的办公室了吗
Zoom in. There.
放大 看那
That's the mug.
那是马克杯
Hold on, hold on.
等一下
Go back 10 seconds on "B."
B号♥摄像机倒回10秒
I can't get a clear shot of his face.
我找不到拍到他脸的画面
He's playing the camera angles with the hat.
他利用帽子挡住了脸 避开了摄像头
Yeah, but look behind him.
但你看看他身后
Look at the glow on Peter's desk.
看彼得桌子上的亮光
Desktop monitor.
桌面显示器
That wasn't on before he entered.
他进去的时候是关着的
He was on Peter's computer.
他用了彼得的电脑
Look, I know you and Peter have been up to something,
我知道你和彼得在调查一些事情
And I've been patient.
我一直很耐心
I just need to know what the hell is going on.
但我要知道到底是怎么回事
Peter should be the one to tell you.
这件事应该让彼得告诉你
Catch yourself cheating yet?
发现自己作弊了吗
I tried, but my opponent's always one step ahead of me.
试过 但是对手总是先我一招
Imagine that.
这场景似曾相识啊
Look familiar?
眼熟吗
It's Larssen.
是拉尔森
How'd he get past security?
他是怎么通过的安保
He used a maintenance pass.
他用了维护人员的通行证
The guys at the booth
隔间里面的同事
are used to seeing a guy wearing a hat walk into my office.
对一个戴帽子的人进我办公室已经习以为常了
He got onto my computer when he was there.
他去我办公室时登陆了我的电脑
What'd he do?
他做了什么
Well, he erased all history of being there.
他把操作记录都删除了
Fortunately, I keep a secret keylogger on my computer.
幸运的是 我电脑上有秘密键盘侧录程序
I have never appreciated your distrust of me more.
我十分感激某人对我的不信任
Larssen logged in and erased something from his own file.
拉尔森登陆后删掉了他档案上的一些东西
There's a copy of his most recent file,
这是他最近的档案记录备份
And there's a copy of a few days ago.
这是几天前的档案记录备份
He erased the name Frederick Bilal?
他删掉了弗里德里希·比拉尔这个名字
He's a Nigerian prince.
他是个尼日利亚王子
I thought those only existed in spam e-mail.
我以为那个头衔只在垃圾邮件中出现
Bilal likes to race horses internationally.
比拉尔喜欢在全球赛马
He owns a number of shipping companies,
他拥有几个运输公♥司♥
and he handles a lot of import and export
而且他处理很多纽约港的
out of New York harbor.
进出口业务
Where can we find his royal highness?
在哪里能找到这位皇室成员
He spends his days at the Rodgers Yacht Club.
他白天总是待在罗杰斯游艇俱乐部
Rodgers is pretty tough to get into.
罗杰斯很难进去啊
Yeah. I can't flash my badge anymore.
是啊 我的警徽也不在了
You don't need one.
不需要那东西
I'll go in as an upper-crust spoiled elite.
我以娇生惯养的上流社会精英出场
I'll make a scene, then you come in,
我可以制♥造♥混乱 你再出场
and you're pissed at me because --
你很生我气 因为...
The only options aren't the law or the con, Neal.
法律和骗局不是唯一的解决办法 尼尔
Hey, it's Peter.
喂 我是彼得
I'm calling in a favor.
请你帮个忙
You get the plan, Peter.
计划是你想出来的 彼得
I do. I do.
是我 是我
Hello.
你好
Sorry, sir. Members only.
抱歉先生 仅限会员
They're with me.
他们和我一起的
Sara Ellis, Sterling Bosch Insurance.
莎拉·埃利斯 斯博保险公♥司♥
Hi, Sara. Hi, Peter.
你好 莎拉 你好 彼得
Neal. It's been a while.
尼尔 好久不见
Nice to see you fully clothed.
很高兴看到你把衣服穿上了
Love the hat.
喜欢你的帽子
So...You're a member?
这么说...你是会员
My company insures a number of yachts here.
我的公♥司♥给这的几艘游艇保了险
Thanks for the assist. I owe you one.
感谢你的帮助 我欠你人情嘛
That's our guy.
那是我们要找的人
Prince Bilal.
比拉尔王子
A prince, huh? I've been a prince.
王子 是吗 我以前也做过王子
When was that? Yeah, when was that?
什么时候 对啊 什么时候
You want me to talk to him?
要我去跟他谈谈吗
Why you?
为什么是你去
'cause of your situation?
因为你的"特殊情况"
What's wrong?
怎么了
You make it sound like I'm dying.
说得好像我要死了似的
Things are complicated at the FBI.
调查局那边有点麻烦
But I don't need a badge to do good detective work.
但是做侦探工作并不需要警徽
All right, then what's your in?
好了 你的切入点是什么
He likes horses.
他喜欢马
Keep an eye on his boat.
你盯着他的船
He's like Superman without his powers.
他就像是没了超能力的超人
How you doing?
你好
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表