剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
If he shared a cell with Ganz,
如果他和甘斯是狱友
that could explain the print.
指纹就说得通了
Yeah, but not why Ford doesn't have one.
没错 但为什么福德没留下指纹
I saw him touch the coin.
我亲眼看到他碰硬币了
Super glue on the fingertips?
是不是指尖抹了强力胶
Invisible tape?
或者透明胶带
No, I shook his hand. I would've noticed.
不会 我和他握手了 如果有我会发现
Oh, look at this. Says here...
看这里 这上面说
He's a known associate of June's late husband.
他是琼的丈夫的合伙人
They were booked 20 years ago.
他们20年前曾被抓过
For running a rooftop casino?
因为开地下赌场吗
Oh. Out of your place. Look at that.
那就不用你去管了 看看这个
Always did feel like home.
真有家的感觉啊
All right, Jones,
好了 琼斯
Get ahold of Ganz's probation officer,
联♥系♥一下甘斯的缓刑监督官
find out where he's staying.
找出他现在都待在哪里
Have Diana sit on him. On it.
让戴安去监视他 就去
If Ganz and Ford are working our backyard,
如果甘斯和福德要在咱们地盘搞鬼
I want to know about it.
我要知道他们在搞什么
All right.
好吧
Ganz...
甘斯
You've got a lot of friends.
你朋友还真不少
Hey, June.
琼
I knew you wouldn't mind.
我想你不会介意
I was looking for this.
我在找这个
Photo album?
相册
Ford asked if he could see it.
福德想看看
You two go way back.
看来你们是老相识了
Back then, the three of us were inseparable.
那时候我们三个形影不离
Lenox Lounge.
雷诺斯沙龙[以爵士乐表演著称]
Yes.
是啊
Byron looked so handsome in that suit.
拜伦穿这身衣服格外英俊
Even Ford asked if I still have it.
福德还问起这套衣服是否留着
But I told him
不过我跟他说
it probably wouldn't fit him.
他穿八成不合身
It really is something.
这对你们是珍贵的回忆
Yeah.
是啊
I think I'll take it down, let him see it.
我该拿下去给他看看
Yeah.
去吧
Let me know if you need anything, okay?
有什么需要就叫我
I promise.
没问题
You mind if I come in?
不介意我进来吧
Sure.
当然
Come on in.
进来吧
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Ohh. It looks different now.
跟原来大不相同了
Yeah, bunco squad took the craps tables.
反诈骗小组没收了赌桌
Well, you know, Neal, the reason why I came
尼尔 我找你是为了
is because I want to set the record straight.
澄清我的来意
You know how it is.
你知道的
You tell people that you've done time,
别人听说你坐过牢
and they have a bad way of looking at you.
他们就会对你存有成见
June told me a little,
琼跟我说了点你的事
but given your current situation,
考虑到你现在的情况
I was hoping that you'd understand.
我想你能够理解
Maybe I do.
也许我能
Yeah, me and Byron.
我和拜伦
This was our place.
这曾是我们的老巢
We had three games of five-card stud
我们有三桌梭哈
going around the clock.
二十四小时不停业
Good rake?
收入不错
Oh, we made a lot of green,
赚了不少
especially since the joint was nicely juiced.
特别是使用了特制的扑克以后
What, did you have a mechanic?
你们有个专业技工
Kid, I was the mechanic.
小子 那技工就是我
Running up cards in your own joint.
在赌场里自♥制♥扑克牌
That's risky.
胆子真不小
Hello, hello.
打扰二位了
You boys talking shop?
你们在闲聊
Oh, we were just talking about the good old days.
不过是聊聊往昔旧事
Old days. Have you asked him?
聊什么旧事 你问他了吗
Oh, yeah, I was just about to.
我正打算问
Uh, June and I would love for you to join us
琼和我想邀请你
for dinner tonight.
共进晚餐
Of course. Oh, that's wonderful.
没问题 那太好了
Then I'll see you downstairs.
那就楼下见
Okay.
好吧
She's not like the rest, is she?
她跟别人不同吧
She sees us for who we really are.
她不会用有色眼镜看我们
Is that why you're here?
你是因为这个来找她
Well, I'm here because...
我来是为了...
I'm looking for a second chance.
寻找曾经错失的机会
Good.
那就好
I was worried you were looking for something else.
我还担心你是要找别的
I never found it 'cause I haven't worn this suit before.
我以前没发现是因为没穿过这件衣服
I don't like this guy.
我不喜欢这家伙
You've never met this guy.
你都没见过他
He's trying to scam June!
谁让他想欺骗琼
Look, I'm with you, but all we can assume
我同意你 可我们现在只能猜测到
is he's been in touch with a former cell mate.
他和他的前狱友有联♥系♥
Who's a potential killer.
那是个疑似杀人犯
That's not very comforting, mon frere.
这可没法让人放心啊 先生
You think this is what Ford's after?
你觉得这和福德要找的东西有关
Maybe Ford's trying to finish something he and Byron started.
也许福德要完成以前和拜伦定下的计划
Mm. I can try and make it more legible.
我试试把它弄清楚些
Hey, you mind hanging around the house the next few days?
这几天你能不能待在琼那边
Oh, I'll make sure she's okay.
我会确保她没事
Oh, we've got book club on for tomorrow anyway.
我们明天正好有读书沙龙
I didn't know you two had a book club.
我都不知道有这回事
It's very exclusive.
这是我们的专属活动
Hmm. Well, so is this.
这是我的专属电♥话♥
Peter, what's up?
彼得 怎么了
Looks like Ganz is pulling together a crew.
甘斯好像聚集了一帮人
What kind of crew?
干什么的人
Mm, not for rowing.
反正不是好事
Looks like muscle for hire.
看上去是雇的肌肉男
He's planning another heist.
他在计划另一起抢劫
Yeah, I want to talk to Ford.
我想跟福德聊聊
Bring him in the office tomorrow.
明天把他带到我办公室
No, he's smart, Peter.
没戏 他机灵着呢 彼得
You won't be able to sweat it out of him.
你从他嘴里套不出半个字
You got a better idea?
你有什么妙计
How do you feel about dinner parties?
晚宴聚会有兴趣吗
I hope that's a non sequitur.
你问这问题不是要拖我下水吧
I'm having dinner with Ford and June tonight.
我今晚和福德还有琼共进晚餐
You and Elizabeth should join us.
你和伊丽莎白可以一起来
You want me to bring my wife to a covert interrogation?
你让我带着老婆去搞暗访
It's perfect.
多完美
He won't suspect you're a fed.
他不会怀疑你是警♥察♥
Then who am I?
那我是啥
A co-worker.
搭档
And what kind of "Co-work" would that be?
啥搭档
I may have implied
我可能暗示过
that you're not exactly a noble citizen. No.
你不是什么良好市民 不去
Peter... I said "No."
彼得 我说不去
Find another way.
再想辙吧
Hello?
喂
Hey, Neal.
你好 尼尔
Really? That sounds great!
真的吗 听上去棒极了
Oh, I'm sure Peter would love to come.
我肯定彼得会很想去
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表