剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
then convince him to tell you.
然后想办法让他自己告诉你
Why don't you do it?
你怎么不去
I'm more the behind-the-scenes guy.
我更适合运筹帷幄之中
All right, look at me, and then look in the mirror.
好吧 看看我 再看看你自己
Who has a better chance of charming Adler
谁更有可能在周五的慈善晚宴上
at the charity dinner on Friday?
吸引阿德勒的眼球
The antiquities recovery project?
文物复原计划
It's five grand a plate. I can't afford that.
一个碟子五千 我可买♥♥不起
Well, you can if you cash in a few more of your bonds.
把你的债券兑现就行了
Big mistake.
大败笔
Cashing those bonds was a calculated risk.
兑现债券是计划内的风险
But it was worth it for the con we were about to run on Adler.
如果对阿德勒的骗局得手被发现也值
Yeah, but bankrolling them
不过那次提现
got us our first visual on you.
让我们头一次拍到你的庐山真面目
If I recall,
没记错的话
I wasn't the only one who made a mistake that day.
那天犯糊涂的可不只我一个
No, hang on, hang on. Yeah.
慢着 是啊
Yeah, it was that bank in midtown.
是在那家市中心的银行
Did you get it?
你拿到了吗
Yep.
是的
The teller was a sweetheart.
出纳是个甜心
Oh, she gave you a sucker.
哎哟 她给你块棒棒糖
You know, the irony of that
这里面包含的"讽刺"含义
would not be lost on Alanis Morissette.
可不会被阿兰妮斯·莫里塞特错过
This guy's a forger. He's good.
这个家伙是伪造者 他很厉害
What? Shh. Brooks brothers suit.
怎么了 布鲁克兄弟牌的西服[美国老牌西服厂牌]
Yes, I understand. So?
我懂 那又如何
So that means fed -- talking to the bank manager.
那意味着条子在和银行经理谈话
We got to go.
我们得走了
...these bonds, I want you to call me immediately.
...这些债券 我要你立刻联♥系♥我
Never met a fed before.
之前没见过调查局的人
Let's keep it that way.
以后也不要见
Detain him if possible.
如果可以的话 扣留他
Absolutely. Good.
没问题 很好
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Sorry, I-I couldn't help but overhear.
抱歉 我不小心听到你们的对话
Are you with the FBI? Special Agent Peter Burke.
你是调查局的人吗 彼得·博尔克特别探员
Wow.
天呐
I-I just took some money out of the bank,
我刚从银行取了些钱
and you heard you talking about counterfeiting.
就听到你说伪造品的事情
Your money's safe. I'm looking after counterfeit bonds.
你的钱很安全 我追查的是仿造债券
Well, I have some bonds at home.
我家里也有债券啊
How would I know if they're not real?
我怎么知道它们不是假的
I'm sure they're fine.
我肯定你的债券没问题
Well, thanks again for
再一次感谢
all the hard work you're doing, Agent Burke.
你辛勤的劳动 博尔克探员
That's for you. Have a good day.
爱心棒棒糖给你 祝你愉快
He's not a nanny goat in a petting zoo.
他可不是宠物公园的雌山羊
He's a fed.
他是个条子
Within minutes, he could have set up a five-block perimeter --
用不了几分钟 他就能封锁五个街区
hundreds of trench-coated g-men.
集结上百名武装的调查局探员
It was worth it. We now know two things.
那样做值得 我们现在知道了两件事
We got to move off bonds, and his name is Peter Burke.
我们不能再仿造债券了 他的名字是彼得·博尔克
Know thy enemy, right?
知己知彼 对吧
Fine.
好吧
Now you've got the money to pay for the invitation.
现在你拿到了邀请函的费用
What name you gonna use?
你打算用什么名字
I don't know.
不知道
Halden.
霍顿
Nicholas Halden.
尼古拉斯·霍顿
Quaint.
古怪而有趣
Get yourself a few aliases. You're gonna need them.
多选几个化名 你会用得上
Oh, pop quiz, hot shot --
小测验 帅哥
Adler's market strategy pre-crash?
阿德勒预防贬值的市场策略是什么
Short derivatives, bullish on commodities.
短期衍生物 商品期货看涨
Mm. You have learned much, grasshopper.
你大有进步 小蚂蚱
Why are you filling that bottle with bargain red?
你为干嘛把劣质红酒倒那个瓶子里
Have you studied Adler's wine list?
你研究过阿德勒的酒单吗
Is that the '91 Bordeaux?
那是91年的波尔多红酒吗
The one year it was corked in the wrong bottle.
那年它被装到了另一个瓶子里
$800 a pop.
800美元一瓶
I, of course, got this bottle empty.
我拿到的当然就是空瓶子
Best served when the guests are drunk.
还是留到客人都喝醉了吧
And I asked my cleaner to keep an eye out
我让我的清洁工帮我盯着
for something in your size.
适合你尺寸的衣服
Yeah, I don't know if I'm a suit guy.
我可不是西装控
Ah, you'll be fine.
习惯就好
Well, I really appreciate you coming. Thanks.
我高兴你能来 十分感谢
Mr. Adler?
阿德勒先生
Nick Halden. Nice to meet you.
尼克·霍顿 很高兴见到你
I brought this from my collection.
从我的收藏里带来了这个
That's very generous. Thanks for coming.
你真慷慨 感谢你的到来
Hey, nice play on the emerging markets last quarter.
上季度你在新兴市场干得漂亮
You really called Russia.
你真的是难住了俄♥罗♥斯♥
Well, it all came down to grains, didn't it? Yeah.
细节决定胜负吧 是啊
Where do you think they're going?
你认为他们会怎么做
Bull market.
牛市
For us, not Europe.
我们 不是欧洲
I'd say their imports are up 20%.
我敢说他们的进口提升了20%
Interesting. Enjoy the party.
有意思 好好享受派对吧
Raphael's Saint George and the dragon --
拉斐尔的"圣乔治与龙"
It's a powerful piece.
强有力的一幅画
Commodities and art? You've got diverse interests.
既懂期货又懂艺术 兴趣很广泛啊
Like you, art is my passion.
和你一样 艺术是我的激♥情♥所在
Then you should talk to my assistant.
那你应该和我助理谈谈
Nick Halden.
尼克·霍顿
Hi.
你好
I'm Kate Moreau.
我是凯特·莫罗
Hi.
你好
You like it?
你喜欢这幅画吗
What? What? Oh, yeah.
什么 是啊
No, it's, uh --
这幅画
It's breathtaking.
美得让人无法呼吸
It's my favorite one.
是我最喜欢的一幅画
Raphael was a master of balance --
拉斐尔是平衡的大♥师♥
thick brush strokes for the landscape,
厚刷勾勒风景
but the skin tones are almost...translucent.
但人物的肤色却是...细致透亮
Are you an artist?
你是艺术家吗
I dabble.
有所涉足
I tried,
我尝试做艺术家
but the romance of being a starving artist
但那种渴望成为艺术家的浪漫感
wore off very fast.
很容易就消退了
Well, you won't find any original Nick Haldens
你在市中心的画廊可不会找到
at a gallery downtown.
尼克·霍顿的原创作品
What do you do?
那你做的是什么
I'm looking for new opportunities.
我在寻找新的机会
Excuse me, sir. May I take that?
打扰 先生 我能帮你拿吗
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
You're here to cozy up to my boss.
你来这是为了讨好我的老板
If I work for Adler, I can go anywhere.
要是能为阿德勒工作 我就前途无量
Any advice?
有什么建议吗
I've seen the seating chart, and you're nowhere near him.
我看过座位安排 你离他很远
That's your first challenge.
这是你的第一个挑战
Hi.
你好
I like a challenge.
我喜欢挑战
Good luck, Nick.
好运 尼克
Thanks.
谢谢
It seems my date
看起来我的女伴
has been relegated to the Buenos Aires table.
在布宜诺斯艾利斯那桌不是很愉快啊
You have until the salad course arrives
沙拉上菜之前告诉我
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表