剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Mutual friend of ours needed
我俩有个共同的朋友
to get out of town, so he came to my shop.
得跑路 就去了我那里
He hooked me up with some of the best work I've ever seen.
他引我上钩那手段简直登峰造极
Photo I.D., passports.
有照身份证 护照什么的
So we stayed in touch.
之后从没断了联♥系♥
Used him four times since.
找他帮过四次忙
Five. Don't forget that other thing.
五次 怎能忘了那次
Well, that was between us. All right.
你知我知 好的
Let's see what he knows.
看看他懂点什么
It's like they're speaking "criminese."
他们好像在说黑话
Give me the I.D.s
拿身份证来
Which one's the fake?
哪个是假的
Watch this.
等着看我家那位吧
They're all fake.
全是假的
The hologram on the Alabama license
阿♥拉♥巴马那张的全息图
is cemented with the wrong base.
下层的水泥印花错了
And the UV ink should be mixed at a 5-to-1 ratio.
UV墨水应该是5比1兑成
This looks like 3-to-1.
而不是3比1
The laminate on the California is too thick.
加利福尼亚那张的压层太厚
And last time I checked,
另外没记错的话
"Illinois" is spelled with two l's, not one.
"Illinois"有两个字母L而不是一个
All right!
好极了
I'm sold.
我买♥♥账了
I'll need to know the required tools.
需要什么工具告诉我
We have the equipment all ready,
器材都准备好了
And we have the list.
材料也都准备好了
I'll contact you this week.
我这周联♥系♥你
I gave you the list, but now I'm bringing you help --
我给你物品清单 现在又带来帮手
Good help --
好帮手
Someone who's not gonna get busted
这人可不会因为假棒球
for a phony baseball.
而惹祸上身
How did you know it was a baseball?
你怎么会知道是棒球
Gear up now!
全体警戒
I never said how the guy was busted.
我从没提过那人为什么被查
Suddenly...
突然...
I think you know a little too much.
我觉得你知道得太多了
Look, let's not get jumpy.
听我说 别紧张
You want an explanation, I'll give you one.
想要解释 我能解释
You say the word, we're in there.
你一声令下 我们就冲进去
I'm all ears. You think someone talked?
洗耳恭听 你觉得有人告密
Maybe. I don't know you.
也许 咱俩不知根知底
And Ford has a tendency to get chatty. Put it past him.
福德很容易话多 别怀疑他
Why should I? 'cause I called the feds.
为什么 因为是我报的警
You? Yeah. I let word slip
你 对 我放出消息
about a few indecent ebay transactions.
说易购网上有几宗不良交易
There better be a good reason.
你可得好好解释
Ford told me you were pulling something big.
福德说你要大干一票
And that you'd need a reliable bill maker.
你需要可靠的仿钞人
And I wasn't about to risk my share
我可不能把个人利益赌在
on some half-wit hire.
半吊子身上
You knew about this?
你完全知情
Of course.
当然
You're in.
算你一个
You...
你呢
You wait on the sidelines.
你就一边儿看着吧
It's on him to hand over your share now.
现在你想分钱就全看他了
You trust the kid?
你信任这小子吗
Hell, no.
当然不信
But what choice do I have?
可我也没别的选择了
I'm gonna hold on to this for a while.
这个暂时由我保管
If Ganz had seen this,
如果当时甘斯看见这个
you probably wouldn't be breathing right now.
估计你现在已经死翘翘了
I'm on call?
我要随时待命喽
Ganz contacts you,
甘斯一联♥系♥你
I want you ready, willing, and able.
我要你时刻准备就绪
Now, he said he already had the tools.
他说工具已经准备好了
What else does he need?
他还需要什么
I saw Ford's checklist.
我看见福德的清单了
It's either ink, paper, or both.
要么墨水 要么纸 或者两个都要
Yeah.
是哦
You and Ford had a pretty interesting rapport today.
你和福德今天还真是一唱一和啊
I know where you're going.
我知道你想说什么
Don't need to look in a crystal ball?
不用看看水晶球占卜一下么
You think he's a cautionary tale.
你觉得他是个警钟
You want to be like him when you grow up?
难道你长大后想变成他那样吗
More fun than sitting in a cubicle.
比整天坐隔间里工作好玩多了
Neal, if ever you do decide to grow up,
尼尔 如果哪天你决定变成熟点
you should realize this one thing.
你要明白一件事
You can either be a con or a man.
骗子和义人
You can't be both.
你只能取其一
Ran accounts on everyone in Ganz's crew.
把甘斯那伙人的账户查了下
They're pretty dried up.
里面基本没什么钱
Probably paying for supplies in cash.
估计供应品都是现金付款
It'd be good if you could remember the aliases
要是你能记得那些身份证上的
you saw on those I.D.S.
化名就好了
Joseph Dowd, Kenny Estrada, and Dylan Fleecs.
约瑟夫·道德 肯尼·埃斯达和迪伦·福利斯
You didn't ask.
你刚又没问
Well, it's simple word association.
简单的字词联想
"Dowd," "Crowd."
"道德" "跑了"
Joseph Dowd runs with a bad crowd.
约瑟夫·道德 跟群坏蛋跑了
Kenny Estrada -- he won't say nada.
肯尼·埃斯达 说不出个啥
Are you serious?
真的假的
Yeah, I got one for every cop and crook I ever met.
凡是见过的警♥察♥和罪犯 我都编个顺口溜
What was mine?
那我的是啥
Burke the Jerk?
二货博尔克么
Oh, come on.
不了个是吧
You tell me what else rhymes with "Burke."
那你说"博尔克"还能和什么押韵
"Work."
"工作"
"Lurk."
"藏着"
"Smirk."
"傻乐"
"Clerk" works.
"接待者"也行啊
What do you have?
发现什么了
Wait a second.
等等
This is the original booking slip for our forger?
这是那个伪造者的原始收押书吗
We printed him this morning.
指纹是今早采集的
There are two colors of ink here.
上面有两种颜色的墨水
He had dark green ink on his fingers
我们把他带回局里之前
before we brought him in.
他手指上沾了深绿色的墨水
Our forger already mixed the dye.
伪造者已经把染料混合了
Ganz is going for the paper.
甘斯要找的是纸张
Yeah.
是啊
So, I ran those aliases.
我查了那些化名
Yeah, who showed up?
查到谁了
Joseph Dowd.
约瑟夫·道德
Runs with a bad crowd.
跟群坏蛋跑了的那个
What? Nothing.
啥 没什么
What'd you find?
有什么发现
He's been staying at the continental in long island city.
他一直住在长岛市的洲际酒店
Paid for his room with cash,
房♥费用现金支付
but we got a pay-per-view charge
但我们查到他留下作抵押的卡里
off the card he laid down for deposit.
有一笔收看付费电视的出账
The continental's right next to the BCU plant.
洲际酒店就在BCU工厂旁边
It supplies the bureau of printing and engraving with paper stock.
它为局里提供打印和雕刻所需的纸张
That's where Ganz plans to get his paper.
甘斯就打算从那弄到纸张
Get ahold of Serrano in the treasury department
和财政部的塞拉诺还有
and Kavanagh in secret service.
特勤局的 卡瓦纳联♥系♥
If they try to hit the BCU, we'll be waiting.
如果他们想劫BCU 我们随时恭候
All right.
好的
Should --
那个...
That means we move, Caffrey. Okay.
意思就是动起来 卡夫瑞 知道啦
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表