剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Research, I swear.
我发誓 只是调查而已
All right, has the press picked up on the stadium story?
好吧 媒体对体育场的事怎么说
A couple of reporters have asked about it.
有一些记者问起了
And we denied it? Of course.
我们否认了吗 当然
Good. Make sure to specify
很好 确保明确指出
That he did not meet with the zoning committee.
他没有和分区土管委员会见面
He didn't meet with the committee.
他的确没有和分区土管委员会见面
Exactly.
一点没错
Back-date a meeting in his books
回头在记录中登记上去
Showing it was scheduled and leak it.
显示为日程 再泄露出去
We'll say he canceled.
我们再称他是取消了
But why?
这是为什么
This doesn't make sense.
这没道理
Of course it does. Jennings is a maverick.
当然有 简宁是逆天而行的小众
That's why the FBI is digging into his past.
所以调查局要挖他的过去
He's upsetting all the right people.
他让所有主流舆♥论♥很有压力
But there is no stadium project.
但本来就没有体育场计划
We can't create one out of thin air.
我们不能凭空捏造
Don't be so cynical.
别这么冷嘲热讽
That is exactly what we're going to do.
我们正准备这么干
These people want a park.
这些人想造一所公园
That's why we're going to deny that Jennings has met
所以我们要否认简宁
With a couple of big corporations --
和一些大公♥司♥有过来往
Which corporations?
什么大公♥司♥
Doesn't matter. Pull their names out of a hat.
无所谓 随便编几个好了
We're going to deny that Gary
他们要利用投票将公园改成体育场
has met with them about forcing a bond measure
而嘉里就为此事与他们见面
That would turn the park into a new stadium.
我们就要否认这一点
The more we deny there's smoke,
我们越是称这是谣言
The more the press will see fire.
媒体就越是觉得其中有猫腻
Listen to him.
听他说
Let's take a 15-minute break, everyone.
我们休息15分钟 诸位
Benjamin...
本杰明
You stay.
你留下
What's going on?
怎么了
We may have found a solution to our problem
对于那位联邦调查局探员
With our FBI agent.
我们应该是有解决法子了
That's not mrs. Burke.
那不是博尔克太太
When were these taken? Last night.
这什么时候拍的 就昨晚
If Burke's having an affair, we can use that.
要是博尔克有外遇 我们就能利用
Do we know who the girl is yet?
知道那女孩是谁吗
Not yet.
还不知道
I'll find out.
会查出来的
Well, I know who she is.
我知道她是谁
She's a prostitute.
她是个妓♥女♥
How do you figure?
你怎么知道
This Burke is an FBI guy. He's a control freak.
博尔克是联邦探员 是个控制狂
He's not gonna have an affair. It's too sloppy.
他不会搞外遇 那太冒险了
He may be right.
他或许说得对
We can use her.
我们可以利用她
These pictures aren't enough to take Burke out.
这些照片不足以扳倒博尔克
But if we can get her to meet with him again
但要是她按我们的吩咐去办
And she's under our thumb...
再和他见一次面
We might have someone who can help us with that.
我们就能有掌握更多把柄
You told them Diana was a hooker?
你告诉他们戴安是个妓♥女♥吗
Captain Shattuck sure cleans up nice.
夏塔克队长收工得挺早
The stakeout was canceled.
那次行动取消了
Diana came over to work.
戴安来我家谈工作的事
Why am I explaining myself to you?
我♥干♥嘛搞得自己背着你偷♥情♥似的
Not everything's a conspiracy, Neal.
别总是疑神疑鬼 尼尔
I hope that's true.
但愿如此
I've never lied to you.
我从没骗过你
Oh, come on, Neal. You lie for a living.
得了 尼尔 你就是靠骗人谋生的
Not to you.
但我从不骗你
I may have let you draw certain conclusions
或许我是误导你下过
That weren't correct, but never an actual lie.
一些错误的结论 但从没真正骗过你
All right, so, one of Jennings' guys
好吧 你是说这些照片
was standing in my backyard taking these?
是简宁的手下从我后院拍的吗
Yep. You got it to them.
没错 你自己送上门的
They think you're having an affair.
他们以为你们有私情
Took a risk and told them Diana was a prostitute,
我走了个险招 说戴安是妓♥女♥
and they took the bait.
他们就上钩了
They told me to find her
他们让我找到她
and put her in touch with a guy they know named Barrow.
让她跟个叫拜伦的联♥系♥
Your mystery man Jennings called
就是简宁打电♥话♥的那个人
to get you paid off the books.
从别的地方给你支工资
So, maybe the Aphrodite Escort Service
那这个爱神之花三陪服务公♥司♥
is where the cash is coming from to pay his straw donors.
多半就是他用来给赞助商拨款的金库
That's what I think.
我也这么想
Can you set Diana up with an alias as good as mine?
能再给戴安弄个假身份不
As an escort? Sure.
妓♥女♥身份 行
Diana!
戴安
Can you come here a minute?
来一下好吗
You gonna tell her? I'm not telling her.
你跟她说吗 我可不说
You're the one who made her a hooker.
你说她是妓♥女♥的
You're the one who's sleeping with her.
你还跟她睡觉了呢
You got a point.
有道理
Yeah?
什么事
Neal told Jennings you're a hooker.
尼尔跟简宁说你是个妓♥女♥
You and I are having an affair.
说你和我有私情
You're gonna go meet with an escort service.
所以你得见个三陪公♥司♥的人
Okay. Anything else?
行 还有事吗
No.
没了
It's good to have her back.
她回来真好
Did you confront the suit about the pictures?
你质问小探员照片的事了吗
Yeah, I did.
问了
He said it was a misunderstanding.
他说是误会
Oh, right. So was the Bay of Pigs.
切 轰炸南斯拉夫使♥馆♥还是误会咧
So you think he's looking into who killed Kate
你觉得他在下班后
in his off hours.
还在追查杀凯特的凶手
I suppose that's a good thing.
这是好意吧
I want to know what he's found.
我想知道他查到了什么
He's trying to protect you.
他是想保护你
Oh, come on, Moz. I don't need protecting.
得了吧蚊子 我才不用保护
It's only fair.
公平起见嘛
We keep secrets from the suits all the time.
我们整天背着小探员干事
Now they have their own.
现在他也瞒着我们了
There's a certain universal synchronicity to it all.
冥冥之中自有定数
Spare me your "Circle of life" crap.
少跟我之乎者也
What are you writing?
你写什么呢
Oh, it's a letter campaign
我们写信抗♥议♥呢
to stop this new stadium from being built.
反对修建新体育馆
There's a letter campaign?
大规模抗♥议♥吗
You really need to pay more attention
你太凹凸了
to what's going on in the world around you.
关心关心时事吧
Yeah.
好吧
Listen, Moz, you should know that --
其实吧蚊子
that you got a real shot at stopping this.
你们肯定能成功
Keep it up.
加油写吧
It is really exciting in the van.
呆车里实在太有聊了
It's...
那什么
can I just go in there and...
我能进去么
You'll sit there, and you'll like it.
老实坐着 不许发牢骚
Now pay attention.
专心盯着
You must be Lana.
你就是兰娜吧
Roger Barrow.
我是罗杰·拜伦
A friend of mine suggested
我有位朋友说
that you and I could do some business.
你和我有戏可唱
What kind of business?
什么戏
That's our guy.
就是他
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表