剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
In macao or singapore,
找到狂热的买♥♥家
And I think... You know that.
而我觉得 你心里清楚
Ah, professor's done his homework. Yes.
教授还做了不少准备呐 当然
Okay. $2 million.
好吧 就两百万
Wired today.
今天汇到
Got it.
明白
I'll need your account and routing number.
给我你的银行账号♥和代码
Testing me, were you?
别出岔子了 好吗
There you go.
给
It's a pleasure doing business, George.
和你做生意很荣幸 乔治
I wish I could say that --
我也想这么说...
Fbi! Don't move! Hands on the table!
联调局 不许动 伸出手来
Hands on the table!
伸出手来
George Oswald, you're under arrest.
乔治·奥斯华 你被捕了
No.
不
No.
不是吧
Good to see you again, professor.
很高兴再见到你 教授先生
Careful with his hands.
小心伺候他的手哦
I want to see my lawyer.
我要见律师
Come on, get moving.
少废话 快走
Thank you, miss Hunter.
多谢 亨特小姐
And I believe you've been looking for this.
我想你们在找这个吧
Uh, per Neal's suggestion,
根据尼尔的建议
We've booked you on a secure flight to Italy.
我们替你定了去意大利的安全航♥班♥
And we made sure we publicly thanked Russell
我们还保证会公开感谢罗素
For his thoughtful and continued cooperation with the FBI.
感谢他周到而持久地与联调局合作
Neal said you were the best.
尼尔就说你最好了
Hello, everyone.
各位同学大家好
Your professor, George Oswald, will not be joining you today.
你们的乔治·奥斯华教授今天怕是来不了了
Instead, I'm here as a recruiter --
相反 我这次前来
For the fbi.
是为联调局招募新成员
Hi, I'm special Agent Peter Burke.
大家好 我是彼得·博尔克特别探员
And these are some of my colleagues.
而这几位是我的同事
They studied criminology just like you,
他们和你们一样学过犯罪学
And now they get to catch bad guys for a living.
而现在则专门负责将坏人绳之以法
FBI. You're under arrest.
联调局 你们被捕了
Guys, s-stay calm.
保持镇静 伙计们
Professor Oswald! He made us do it!
奥斯华教授 是他逼迫我们
Good job, Manny! Way to stay calm!
你就不能冷静一点吗 曼尼
Veronica, let me handle this.
维洛妮卡 让我来解释
No, listen to me. No, no, no, no, no.
不 听我说 别这样
Listen, you don't understand. You don't understand.
听着 你们不明白
If you think it's fun reading about these guys,
读这些家伙的文章是很有趣
Wait until you experience the feeling of catching them.
抓到他们时的体验才是无与伦比
Wow.
好吧
For the record, I still maintain that I basically turned myself in.
我要申明 我还是坚持认为 我其实算是自首
The full weight of the FBI was bearing down on you.
明明是联调局重磅出击将你拿下
I wear a badge.
我戴着警徽
He wears a tracking anklet.
而他则戴着追踪脚链
Applications are on the table.
申请书就在桌上
You think we don't know how this works? We know how this works!
你觉得我们不知道程序吗 我们都知道
Manny! Shut your mouth!
曼尼 快给我闭嘴
I got this! Manny!
我明白 曼尼
There's a lot of information
我们有很多信息
that we have for you. Manny, shut the hell up!
我们可以告诉你们 曼尼 快他妈给我闭嘴
D.A.'s dream. Tripping over themselves to cut a deal.
地检官就喜欢这样 用交易减轻判罚
They're young. We'll probably give it to 'em.
他们还年轻 说不定能从轻处理
Look at us.
看看咱俩
Saving america's youth from a life of crime.
拯救美国青少年 脱离犯罪生涯 走上正道
Ah, we're a regular after-school special.
通常是课后额外特典吧
One second.
稍等
Diana...
戴安
Boss, you have some time? I have something to show you.
头儿 有时间吗 我有东西给你看
At first I thought one of the chips broken up.
开始我以为是被敲坏了
But take a look.
但仔细看看
Narrow tunnel with a slight ridge.
狭窄的小孔四周有微微隆起
There's something there.
这里之前有东西
Leaving so soon?
这么快就走吗
Venice is calling.
威尼斯在召唤我
Mm. Oh, y-you know what?
等一下
I'm gonna actually keep that up here with me.
这东西放前面 由我拿着
Okay, sure.
当然
You know, it's interesting.
有一件趣事
They searched Oswald's house
警♥察♥搜查了奥斯华的房♥子
And found several of the things he was suspected of stealing --
发现了一些他涉嫌偷窃的物品
Jewelry, egyptian artifacts.
珠宝 埃及艺术品
But there was a Matisse...
但有一幅马蒂斯的作品
Matisse? Mm. Hmm.
马蒂斯啊
It was rumored Oswald had it, but it wasn't at his house.
据说奥斯华偷了 但在他家没搜到
That's shame. It'd be worth a fortune.
真可惜 那可是价值连城呢
Yes, it would. It's about the size of your box there.
可不是 和你这盒子一般大小
I'll keep an eye out.
我会随时留意
I could use the reward money.
就当是赏金好了
I'm sure you could.
我想也是
Goodbye, Neal.
再见 尼尔
Alex.
艾莱士
Be careful.
自己保重
You too.
你也是
If someone's looking for me...
要是有人盯上了我
They're coming after me, too.
那他们也盯上了我
That's the last piece of the music box.
这是那个八音盒的最后一个零件
I'm giving up my obsession.
我放弃了
You're suggesting I give up mine?
你是让我也放弃吗
Kate's gone.
凯特死了
The rest of us are still here.
但我们还得生活下去
Goodbye, Alex.
再见 艾莱士
Whatever this thing's hiding, it's not the music.
不论这当中有何秘密 肯定不只是音乐而已
I think it's a keyhole. A key to what?
我觉得这是个钥匙孔 什么钥匙
Could we get it into x-ray?
我们能对它进行扫描吗
Not without alerting somebody.
那肯定会惊动其他人
I don't want to take a hammer to it just yet.
我也不想直接上锤子
Mm. It could self-destruct.
那可能会自爆
Wouldn't surprise me.
肯定会
Let's see if we can find that missing piece.
我们想办法找到遗失的零件
Maybe our friend knows where it is.
也许这位仁兄知道在哪儿
1970-2010
谨此纪念约翰·波兹
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表