剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
No, thanks.
不用了
What's with the glasses?
眼镜是干什么用的
Oh, just easier to examine the gems with.
方便检验宝石
You have 20/20 vision.
你可是双眼2.0
Randy's having a trunk show at his store in a few days.
兰迪过几天要在店里开宝石展示会
That's where they show their
就是把拿到的货
latest wares to a select group of buyers.
展示给经过挑选的一批买♥♥家
I know what a trunk show is. Oh, excuse me.
这我懂 我小看您了
He plays on the gray side of the valuable-stones market.
他在宝石市场的黑白两道间游走
It's not about the uniqueness of the cut,
并非靠独特的切割工艺
but the story behind it.
而是给宝石编造故事
The more memorable the tale, the more people will pay.
故事越传奇 价钱卖♥♥得越高
Like getting smuggled out of a burmese fortress?
比如在缅♥甸♥人的层层守备下被盗
Now you're proving my point. Let me do the talking.
你抓住重点了 一会让我跟他谈
Or I can get a search warrant to find the damn ruby.
或者让我弄个搜查令直接拿回宝石
Chris doesn't have time to spare.
克里斯可没多少时间
Which is exactly why we're not waiting around for a warrant.
所以我们就不必费时等搜查令了
If the ruby's in there, I'll find out.
如果宝石在他手里 我会找出来
Why does your way beat my way?
怎么证明你的方式比我的强
'cause a friend of mine knows Randy.
我有个朋友认识兰迪
And don't let his rough exterior fool you.
他表面看是个粗人
The man can slice a gem like Marcel Tolkowsky himself.
可切割手艺堪比马歇尔·托尔科夫斯基
Oh, well, Marcel Tolkowsky. Why didn't you tell me?
马歇尔·托尔科夫斯基 没听你说过
Mr. Donnelly, what a surprise.
唐纳利先生 真是稀客
You said friend, not alias.
你说是朋友 没说用化名
I consider them my friends.
化名可是好朋友
Randy, always a pleasure.
兰迪 见到你很高兴
How's the family?
家里人怎么样
Oh, you're opening pandora's box.
提到这个就得容我炫耀一下
Nancy recently made partner at the firm,
南茜最近成了公♥司♥合伙人
and Dylan is -- he's obsessed with soccer.
迪兰最近迷足球
Beautiful.
真够幸福
Love the new haircut on your boy.
你儿子的新头型不错
I barely recognize him.
几乎认不出来了
Time flies.
时间飞逝啊
Listen, we're in a bit of a rush, Randy.
我们赶时间 兰迪
This is Nancy's brother,
这是南茜的哥哥
Mr. Satchmo.
沙奇摩先生[彼得家狗名]
He reminded me that Nancy's birthday is coming up.
他提醒我快到南茜生日了
Yes.
是啊
I'm here to confirm he makes up
他去年完全忘了这事
for totally forgetting it last year.
今年得让他做点补偿
I heard you recently designed a piece
我听说你最近设计了一款首饰
that could do the trick --
这正是我需要的
The, uh, rarer, the better.
越稀罕越好
I might have a few new things.
我倒是有几样新品
You ready, Mr. Donnelly?
请您鉴赏一下 唐纳利先生
Mr. Satchmo?
沙奇摩先生一起来吧
Oh, yeah.
算你行
These are some of my finest pieces.
这是我最好的几件
There.
这个
There we go, huh?
还有这个
I think this could be the one.
我看非这件莫属了
You have a good eye, Mr. Donnelly.
有眼光 唐纳利先生
200 carats, S1 quality.
200克拉 S1级
May I see the provenance?
能看看证书吗
Paperwork is boring.
这些材料无聊透顶
Did you know that this necklace
你知道吗 这条项链
was part of the Maharajah's collection
可是印度大君的收藏品
From 1805 to 1954?
从1805年直到1954年
You see the dents on the side?
你看边上的凹痕
Oh, an imperfection. Shame.
有点瑕疵 真可惜
Au contraire --
正相反
When the Maharajah's wife
大君的妻子发现
found him sleeping with a servant girl,
他和女仆有染
she threw it against a wall.
就把项链摔向墙上
Intriguing, yes?
很传奇吧
The servant girl grabbed the necklace and ran.
女仆抓起项链逃走了
Now, though she was penniless, she refused to sell it,
尽管她身无分文 依然拒绝卖♥♥掉项链
Because its beauty was more important to her than wealth.
因为对她来说 它的美比财富重要得多
No other gem in the world has its history,
可谓是最具传奇的一块宝石
Hence the... augmented price.
因此价钱...也就翻了几番
Fascinating. Would you excuse us a moment?
很神奇 我们失陪一下
Great story.
故事不错
This provenance is fake.
宝石出处是瞎编的
The setting is period,
项链有年头了
but the stone was recently cut and polished
但宝石是最近切割打磨
using technology that didn't exist 150 years ago.
所运用的技术150年前根本没有
This necklace is our pigeon blood.
这条项链就是我们要找的"鸽子血"
200 carats, s1 -- it's got to be.
200克拉 S1级[含少量杂质] 一定是
I got this.
交给我
It's quite an imperfection, Randy.
这瑕疵不小啊 兰迪
I'm sure Nancy would appreciate the story.
我觉得南茜肯定会喜欢这个故事
Uh, he was talking about your paperwork.
他说的是你的文件
FBI. You're selling stolen merchandise.
联邦调查局 你涉嫌贩卖♥♥偷窃物品
George, what is this?
乔治 怎么回事
Peter, you just burned a perfectly good alias.
彼得 你刚毁掉一个完美的化名
And you named me after my dog. Touche.
你还用我家狗狗名称呼我呢 也是
You're gonna tell me another story, Randy,
告诉我另一个故事吧 兰迪
one about the person who sold you this ruby.
卖♥♥你这块红宝石的人的故事
Randy claims he doesn't know the real name
兰迪声称他不知道
of the man who sold him the piece.
卖♥♥他宝石的人的真名
He give a description?
他对那人做描述了吗
Not one that will I.D. him -- british accent.
但不足以确定那人身份 英国口音
This stone was the first time
倒手这块宝石是兰迪
Randy did business with this guy.
第一次和这家伙做生意
Yeah, he said he'd bring back more,
是啊 他说他还会来光顾
but we can't afford to wait.
但我们没时间了
So we make him come to us.
那我们让他主动送上门
We'll use his trunk show
我们可以利用他的巡回展
to host a viewing of exquisite gems.
举办一次精品宝石展
We'll invite the who's who of the jewelry world.
我们把宝石界的人都请来
With the hope that our ruby smuggler
但愿那个走私红宝石的家伙
won't be able to resist stopping by
抵挡不住诱惑
to check out the competition.
过来参加竞争
And when he does, we take him in,
如果他来了 我们就逮捕他
get him to confess, and clear Chris.
迫使他招供 还克里斯清白
Sounds good on paper -- one problem.
这主意听起来不错 但有个问题
These people know Randy's inventory.
这些人知道兰迪有什么存货
If we're gonna pull this off, we need to --
如果想成功 就要...
Show them the old razzle-dazzle?
使出眼花缭乱的花招吗
With flawless gems, not...
要有无瑕的宝石 不是什么...
Jazz hands.
爵士舞手势挥两下
I was hoping I'd never have to share this with you.
本想死也不告诉你这事的
The FBI has a gem vault, and you didn't tell me?
调查局有宝石金库 你竟然没告诉我
Why give an alcoholic a drink?
干嘛要给酒鬼喝酒呢
They're waiting for us in the conference room.
他们在会议室等我们
How many jewels do I get to take?
我能拿走多少珠宝
Take? Use.
拿走 使用
For this particular mission.
为了这次特殊的任务
Plenty.
很多
When the bureau comes across black-market gems,
当调查局查到黑市宝石
we confiscate them.
我们就会没收
Thanks.
谢了
And they accumulate in an evidence locker, gathering dust?
再把它们堆在证物室积灰吗
That's it?
就这些吗
These are the best we've got. Are you serious?
这是我们最好的珠宝 你当真
These are nice.
还不错
Nice?
不错
You could buy a soho loft with one of these
其中任何一颗都够买♥♥一套索霍区的阁楼
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表