剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
she fenced a few years ago?
那批纯银藏品么
The spanish pieces from the Almiranta shipwreck?
阿米兰达沉船里找到的西班牙银器吗
They're popping up again, one at a time.
那些东西又出现在市面上了 一次一件
Hale.
海尔
I don't like loitering.
我不喜欢等人
Neal!
尼尔
I really appreciate this.
真的非常感谢
So, what happened to your goatee?
你那山羊胡子去哪儿了
You know I liked it.
我很喜欢你那造型
We all grow up.
当时年少无知
All children...
咱们都是小屁孩
Except one.
除了某个人
Did you bring it?
你带来了么
It's from the Almiranta.
这就是阿米兰达沉船上的
Who's the fence?
卖♥♥家是谁
Anonymous.
匿名
The thief?
偷的人呢
It's the third piece of shipwreck silver
这是这个月来我收到的第三件
I've had come through this month.
从沉船里打捞出来的银器
Someone's been busy.
看来某人最近很忙啊
Too busy.
忙得很
I like that "Someone."
我很喜欢那个"某人"
So you should warn her the NYPD is on the trail.
你最好警告她纽约警局正在找她
If they make the Almiranta connection...
如果他们把那些阿米兰达藏品联♥系♥到一起
Understood.
我懂了
What do I owe you for this?
这回我得怎么报答你
We all go way back.
咱们都认识这么久了
Just remember me fondly when you pull the next job.
下次你有活干的时候别忘了我就行
Well, that might be a while.
这个 可能要等一阵子了
Or it might not.
难说
He thinks it's Alex...
他认为是艾莱士
She knows how valuable this stuff is,
她知道那东西有多珍贵
and she knows where it is.
而且她知道那东西在哪
She's stealing back her own stuff.
她是把她的东西给偷回来
When the NYPD realizes it's all from the same collection...
等纽约警局意识到那些都是同一批藏品
They'll set a trap.
他们就会设下圈套
Unless we get to her first.
除非我们先找到她
Oh, that would take FBI resources
那就得动用一些我们无法接触的
we don't have access to.
联调局资源了
I can get those.
我可以搞定
How?
怎么搞
I con the FBI.
忽悠联调局
Peter said it is time to get back to business as usual.
彼得说 要像以前一样照常工作
Following standard Peter protocol,
根据彼得的行事风格
that means he'll try to pull from the reserve
这意味着他会试图从备选案件中
of active case files,
寻找那些悬而未决的案子
Which I am allowed to take home and peruse.
而我可以带回家仔细研究
Exhibits "A," I presume?
托附加条款A的福了是吧
Yes.
对
They range from mortgage fraud to copyright infringement
有抵押诈骗 有侵犯版权
back to mortgage fraud.
然后又是抵押诈骗
Sorry, I just dozed off. I know.
无聊得我快睡着了 同意
But Peter always tries to find a diamond in the rough.
彼得总想从里边挖出些大案
So you want to create a diamond for him to find.
所以你就想捏造个案子放里面让他发现
Exactly.
没错
If we can forge a case file linking the silver thefts,
如果我们伪造一个银器盗窃案
he won't be able to resist it.
他绝对会中招
And then he'll think he found the case himself.
而且他会认为是他自己发现了这案子
It's brilliant!
太绝了
Hello, hello. June.
你们好 琼
Sorry to interrupt your project,
很抱歉打扰你们
but I will be leaving town for a few days,
我要离开市里几天
so, as per our agreement...
根据我们的契约
Oh, you want me to walk Bugsy.
你想让我照顾巴格西
Please. He loves your company.
拜托了 它最喜欢黏着你
You got it. Okay.
没问题 那好
Thank you. Bye-bye, you two.
谢谢 再见
Uh, so she has you dog whispering?
你成了她的训狗师
Small price to pay. Where were we?
就当付房♥租 说到哪儿了
Hale told us when the silver pieces started coming in,
海尔告诉我们银器何时开始流入市场
we know Alex's M.O.,
我们都熟悉艾莱士的手法
and I created this.
所以我弄了这个
You named Alex "The silver burglar"?
你称艾莱士为"银贼"
All right, I admit it lacks a certain flair.
好吧 我承认这名字很俗
But it makes the point.
但也很贴切
It includes the police reports for the stolen items,
里面有警方关于失窃物的报告
and I've added just enough FBI research
我还加了一些联调局的分♥析♥报告
to connect the dots.
足够他们把所有线索连在一起
Uh, your file's a tad too nice
但你这份文件看着太新了
to have been floating around the bureau.
不像在局里转了好几圈的样子
So we age it. Just like a painting.
所以我们要做旧 就像伪造油画一样
Get in the mind of the file.
深入文件的思想
Live the life of the file.
亲历文件的旅程
Hear the pulse of the file!
倾听文件的脉动
Can we do this? Please.
能开始了吗 来吧
Step one --
首先
The case file is assembled by our clerk, Janice.
助理珍妮丝负责收集案件
She merges all the various reports...
她整理合并各种报告
Oh. Probably over lunch.
也许她正吃午饭
She logs in the police reports
她登记这些警方报告
and staples them together.
然后装订在一起
Oh. Looks like she forgot a page.
看上去她好像少订了一页
Nice.
漂亮
Now, our Probee usually brings her coffee.
珀比经常给她端咖啡
It's an excuse to flirt.
借机调调情
Oh, he's left-handed.
他左撇子
Then it goes to Susan,
然后到苏珊手上
who highlights the pertinents.
她负责把相关的信息点勾画出来
Oh, she's the eau de parfum?
她用香水吗
She is.
是的
What are you doing?
你哼啥呢
Oh. This is the first burglary victim.
这是第一个盗窃案受害者
Susan sees the name and then starts humming.
苏珊看见这名字 然后开始哼歌♥
Mr. Gordon?
高登先生
He was a county commissioner.
那个警♥察♥局长
Commissioner Gordon.
高登局长[蝙蝠侠中人物]
Batman
蝙蝠侠
No one will know what song you hummed when we did this.
别人不会知道弄这份文件时你哼什么歌♥
Live the file.
要身临其境
Next.
接着呢
Then it gets approved by Hughes.
文件到休斯手里等审批
Now, his signature is tricky.
他签名都是假的
He has his assistant sign for him...
他让助手代签
So...
所以...
Oh. Forging the forger.
伪造之伪造
Nicely done.
漂亮收工
Now it gets passed around the office a few times.
然后它要在办公室里转几圈
Nice one.
这招不错
Now I slip it in with the rest of the files.
现在我可以把它混在其他文件里了
Oh. Hey, honey.
回来啦 亲爱的
Hey, hon.
是啊 亲爱的
Hey, buddy. How you doing? Good.
小家伙 你好呀 乖啦
He's in trouble.
他惹祸了
Ooh, chinese.
中餐哇
Yeah. Satchmo got into the quiche I made.
沙吉摩毁了我做的乳蛋饼
Bad dog.
坏狗狗
Thank you.
多谢啦
Oh, so the reserve box, huh?
又拿箱备选案宗回来
Looking for your next case?
在找下个案子吗
Yeah, it's time for Neal and me to get back to basics.
尼尔跟我该干点儿正事儿了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表