剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
and a service corridor.
还有一条服务通道
If you're not planning on robbing the museum,
如果你不是要抢劫博物馆
why would you need to know all this?
干嘛要知道这些
It's my 'in' -- to impress Stanzler.
这样才能让斯丹兹勒欣赏我
You know, it's sexy watching you plan a heist.
你筹划劫案的时候超性感
Yeah? Think I should go rogue?
是吗 我该放纵点吗
Yes.
是的
All right. Say goodbye to Peter Burke.
好了 跟彼得·博尔克说再见吧
Hi. I'm Caffrey.
你好 我是卡夫瑞
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
What?
咋了
Nothing. You don't like my Neal?
没事 你不喜欢猫咪版尼尔吗
Well, he sort of has a way of,
这个嘛 他很擅长...
I don't know, pulling you in when he talks --
我也说不好 他说话的时候很吸引人
A kind of quiet, sexy whisper. Oh, sexy, huh?
那种低声性感的耳语 性感是吧
And he doesn't put his hands on his hips. Right.
而且他从来不叉腰 好吧
He gets people to do what he wants by charming them.
他会用自己的魅力让别人甘愿帮他
He doesn't rely on a badge.
他从不靠警徽办事
Really?
是嘛
Well, you are so smart.
你好聪明
You have all the answers,
问什么你都知道
and I couldn't do this without you.
没有你的话我真做不来
Much better.
好多了
Oh, honey?
对了亲爱的
You're gonna have to take off your wedding ring.
你得把婚戒摘掉
I am.
是啊
Feel naked without it.
不戴它感觉跟裸了一样
Hmm. Maybe you could wear a hat.
你可以戴顶帽子啊
Mr. Stanzler...
斯丹兹勒先生
This is Neal Caffrey.
这位是尼尔·卡夫瑞
Who?
谁
11:00, sir.
跟您约的11点
I understand you're interested in an acquisition.
我知道你在计划一次并购
I'm sorry? What?
抱歉 你说啥
You're interested in an acquisition.
你在计划进行一次并购
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Big Bill Rosko. He said you offered him a job.
大块头比尔·罗斯科 他说你给了他份工作
Yeah, well, big Bill has a big mouth.
大块头比尔还是个大嘴巴
And I never offered him anything.
我也没给过他什么工作
Hmm. Well, if there is a job, I'm your man.
如果真有活的话 我是最佳人选
Yeah.
嗯
Everybody in your business says the same thing, right?
干♥你♥们这行的人都这么说吧
What if I told you I could rob this place
如果我说我能在20分钟之内
in under 20 minutes? I'd say good luck.
劫了这个地方呢 那只能祝你好运
We've got the top-of-the-line security system.
我们有最高端的安全系统
It's good, but nothing's perfect.
不错 不过总会有漏洞
Two cameras cover the front and back,
两个摄像头监视前后门
but they're blind to the side exits.
但侧面出口是摄像头的盲点
Your roof? It's a burglar's dream.
至于屋顶 简直小菜一碟
1-inch wood and asphalt.
1英寸木头和沥青而已
What exactly would you leave with?
那你能偷到什么呢
Every display is laser-guarded,
每件展品都有激光感应器保护
heat-, motion-, and weight-sensored.
热量 运动 以及重量传感器
I know.
我知道
So I'd skip the display and hit your private collection.
所以我不偷展品 直接对你的私人收藏下手
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道这个
Like I said. I'm the best.
都说了 我是个中翘楚
Stanzler needs a thief to steal a flash drive from this man --
斯丹兹勒要人帮他从这男人手里偷个U盘
another trader, Francis Luntz.
另一个商人 弗朗西斯·鲁兹
Slow down, Caffrey.
慢点说嘛 卡夫瑞
I want to hear details about "The meet."
我想听听你们见面的细节
Quiet, you.
别闹了你
Based on their trading records
根据他们的交易记录
and what little information I got from Stanzler,
以及我从斯丹兹勒那得到的一点消息
I believe the two are using their combined market power
我相信他们想利用联合市场力量
to create temporary shortages.
来制♥造♥临时供应不足
But did you flaunt your past crimes?
你炫耀自己的犯罪史了不
No, I did not flaunt my past crimes.
没 我没炫耀我的犯罪史
How did you convince him to hire you?
那你怎么说服他雇用你
I'm that good.
哥厉害嘛
These guys are incredibly careful.
这些人十分谨慎
From what I can gather, Luntz doesn't trust Stanzler.
在我看来 鲁兹并不信任斯丹兹勒
He secretly videotaped one of their meetings.
他偷偷录下了一场他们的会面
Now, this video, which is now on flash drive,
现在这段录像在U盘里
is what Stanzler wants me to retrieve.
斯丹兹勒想让我取回的就是这个
Steal. Steal.
是偷 偷
Why don't we just use a warrant? We could,
用搜查令不就行了 确实
but Stanzler doesn't know exactly what's on the tape.
但是斯丹兹勒并不知道录像带的确切内容
So if we shake Luntz down and the video is insufficient,
如果我们搜查鲁兹的家 结果录像无关痛痒
we blow our chances of catching either one of these guys.
那我们一个人都抓不到
But I do want a warrant for Luntz's home.
但我还是需要鲁兹家的搜查令
I don't need a warrant to break in.
闯别人家我从来不用搜查令
Well, this Neal Caffrey does. That's it for now.
我这版的尼尔就需要 先到这吧
After we left my apartment last night,
昨晚咱们从我家离开后
Sara and I were followed. Any suspects?
莎拉和我被跟踪了 有嫌疑人吗
Adler. I think he put a tail on Sara.
阿德勒 我觉得他派人跟踪莎拉
Everyone who's looked into him -- Mozzie, Kate --
每个调查过他的人 蚊子 凯特
They all got hurt. Where is she now?
下场都不太好 她人呢
At the archives. I'm meeting her there.
在档案馆 我们约的那里
Good idea. Stay close to her.
干的好 好好看着她
All right, but for my break-in, I'm gonna need some training.
话说为了我的行动 我得先受受训
I got you covered.
我安排好了
Ah. My pupil has arrived.
我的学生到啦
Take the pebble from my palm.
把这块卵石从我手里拿走
Seriously? Kung fu?
认真的么 中国功夫
I'm preparing you for your mission.
我这是帮你做准备呢
Okay. Give me $20.
好吧 给我20块
Look, do you want my help or not?
你到底要不要我帮忙啊
Lesson 1 -- we take.
第一课 占别人便宜
We don't give.
且一毛不拔
Now, moving on --
现在 继续
Give me my 20 back, or I'm gonna arrest you.
把钱还我 不然就逮捕你
Oh, you're gonna be a very difficult student.
你这学生真是难搞
Anyone follow you? No. You?
有人跟踪你吗 没 你呢
All clear. They said over the phone that it could take
没 他们在电♥话♥里说 想看那些档案
up to four weeks for us to get access to those files.
恐怕要花上我们4周的时间
That's all right. I got a plan.
没事 我有主意
Are you gonna share that plan with me?
说来听听行吗
Any chance you can tell me
你们能不能
a little more about what you're looking for?
把想找的档案再说详细点
Only that it's regarding an individual
就是在1946年
who may have come through Ellis Island in 1946.
到过埃利斯岛的人
We need to look through files to match a physical description.
我们得看下那些档案 好找一个人
The rest is national security. You understand.
其余信息有关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 你懂的
Of course. Sorry I wasn't more helpful over the phone.
当然 抱歉在电♥话♥里没怎么帮上忙
She didn't say she was with the FBI.
她没说她是联调局的人
Oh, she's not.
她不是
I am.
我是
Please, follow me.
请跟我来
Peter knows. The broad strokes.
彼得知道的 知道个大概吧
This is it.
都在这了
Records. Ledgers. Card catalogs.
记录 分类账簿 目录卡
Which ones are from 1946?
哪些是1946年的档案
All of them. Excuse me.
全都是 失陪了
Yeah, we can do this.
肯定能看完
Okay, listen up, sausage fingers.
好吧 听好了 你个香肠爪
We don't have all day.
时间不多
Oh, our guest speaker.
演讲嘉宾到了
Hello, there. How's he doing?
他练得怎么样
We'll come back to the lock-picking later.
我们等会再练开锁
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表