剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
we may have Larssen,
我们也许能抓到拉尔森
but you're still framed for planting the gun.
但你莫须有的栽赃罪名还是没有洗清啊
One con at a time.
咱一步一步来
Sara, you ready to go? Yep.
莎拉 准备好了吗 好了
Neal, remember -- only the words on the board.
尼尔 记住 只能说板子上的这些词
All right.
好的
I have eyes on Bilal.
我看到比拉尔了
Right on time.
很准时
Okay. Get out of there.
好的 你先离开
I'm out.
知道了
Diana, Mozzie -- you're up.
戴安 蚊子 到你们了
Frederick Bilal? Diana Berrigan, FBI.
弗里德里希·比拉尔 戴安·柏瑞根 联邦探员
I'm interested in your yacht.
我对你的游艇很感兴趣
I don't think you can afford it.
我看你买♥♥不起
Then how about I confiscate it instead?
那你说我把它没收如何
All right, Mozzie, now.
蚊子 就是现在
Weigh both options. That's the only thing...
权衡这两个选择 这是唯一的...
Houston, we have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
His call is redirecting here.
他的电♥话♥会接到这里
You need to talk him off the phone.
你得让他赶紧挂电♥话♥走人
All right. Hello?
好 你好
I must have dialed the wrong number.
我看我打错电♥话♥了
Your turn.
到你喽
Lose him.
让他闪人
Hey, man.
嗨 哥们儿
I think he's expecting a woman.
我估计他是在给个女人打电♥话♥
We have reason to believe
我们有理由相信
your docking logs aren't quite in order.
你的停泊记录不是那么合乎程序
Then you'll have to take that up with my lawyer.
那你得跟我的律师谈
I was thinking about taking it up with Brian Blitek.
我在想我该和布莱恩·布莱特谈谈
Or should I say Julian Larssen?
或者该说是朱利安·拉尔森
Hand me that. I'll dump him.
电♥话♥给我 我甩了他
No, you're not.
不必了
Hello?
你好
Angela, is that you, sweetie?
安琪拉 是你吗 宝贝
Honey, I can hardly hear you. Can you call me back later?
亲爱的 我听不太清 你能晚点再打给我吗
We can't leave our conversation the way we did.
我们不能像之前那样谈一半就算了啊
Okay, honey, this is what I want you to do.
好吧 亲爱的 我要你这么做
I want you to go, and I want you to buy me some flowers.
我要你挂了电♥话♥ 然后去给我买♥♥些花
You know the ones I love.
你知道我喜欢哪种
When you walk through the door, I want you to kiss me.
等你走进门时 我要你吻我
Then you're gonna sweep me off my feet,
我会为你神魂颠倒
and you're gonna make love to me.
接着你会向我深情示爱
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Uh...Yeah, I can.
嗯 我可以
Good. I'm gonna pretend
很好 我会假装
this conversation never happened, and so are you.
这个对话从没发生过 你也一样
Now get off the phone and go.
现在就挂了电♥话♥去办吧
Now it's the Burke seven.
现在是拯救猫咪七人组了
I told you, you have no proof.
我跟你说了 你根本没证据
For now. But we'll find some soon.
暂时而已 但我们很快能找到
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Spare some change?
给点零钱吧
Come on. Look around.
拜托 看看周围嘛
Oh, you're a true samaritan, sir.
您真是菩萨心肠啊 先生
Ah. Told you.
跟你说了吧
New Yorkers don't carry change anymore.
纽约人已经不带零钱在身上了
All right, Neal, you're up.
好了 尼尔 到你了
Watch your s's.
注意齿音
All right.
好的
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Julian, we must talk.
朱利安 我们必须谈谈
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
The FBI just paid me a visit.
刚有个联邦探员把我拦住了
They're looking into your shipment.
他们在查你的船运
Not over the phone. Not over the phone.
别在电♥话♥里说 别在电♥话♥里说
Too dangerous. Too dangerous.
太危险了 太危险了
No, I'm going to get rid of it.
不 我要把那些货处理掉
No! No!
不行 不行
I will pay you... I will pay you...
我会付你... 我会付你...
...bubble. ...bubble.
双杯 双杯
Double?
双倍
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
We're going to need a new rendezvous for the exchange.
我们要定个新的时间和地点来交易
4268 fifth avenue. 4268 fifth avenue.
4268 第五大街 4268 第五大街
Now. Now.
现在 现在
Let's hope that worked.
只能祈祷有用喽
Larssen?
拉尔森
Not quite.
不算是
Guess you were expecting someone else.
看来你想见的不是我啊
Shoot this man. Hey again.
开枪射他 又见面了
Over there.
去那边
Go!
过去
Told you you shouldn't bet the chalk.
跟你说了你不应该压热门
Let's see what's so important to Larssen's boss.
来看看是什么对拉尔森的头儿如此重要
Cuff yourselves together on the banister.
把你们自己拷在栏杆柱上
Dinnerware?
餐具
It's china...
这是瓷器
From the '30s or '40s.
三十或四十年代的藏品
This looks like the contents of someone's house.
看起来像是什么人家里的东西
What's so valuable about this stuff?
这玩意有什么重要价值吗
I don't know. I never look in the crates.
我不知道 我从没往货箱里看过
Definitely the '40s.
肯定是四十年代的
The FBI won't leave me alone.
联邦调查员不会放过我
They're looking for your crate, and they're closing in.
他们在找你的货箱 已经快得手了
And where is the crate now?
那货箱现在在哪儿
I got it to a safehouse
我在他们发现之前
before they could find it.
把它放在了一间安全屋里
I'm giving you half an hour to move it,
我给你半小时时间转移它
or I'm delivering it to the FBI myself
不然我就亲自把它交给联调局
and cutting a deal.
和他们达成协议
Calm down. Don't do anything stupid.
冷静 别做傻事
This agent Burke won't leave me alone!
这个博尔克探员不会放过我
Peter Burke?
彼得·博尔克
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, positive.
是的 确定
Okay.
好的
You text me the address,
你把地址用短♥信♥发给我
and I'll meet you there immediately.
我马上到那儿跟你碰头
I know how to solve this.
我知道怎么解决
He's meeting me there.
他要去那和我碰头
Sara, you're up.
莎拉 该你了
Excuse me.
打扰了
I need to speak with the D.O.J. agent
我要找负责博尔克一案的
in charge of the Burke case.
司法部探员聊一聊
Uh, that'd be agent Roe.
那应该是罗探员
Agent Roe!
罗探员
Hi. Sara Ellis.
你好 我是莎拉·埃利斯
I'm an insurance investigator with Sterling Bosch.
我是斯博公♥司♥的一名保险业务员
What can I do for you, Miss Ellis?
我能为你做什么吗 埃利斯小姐
Well, I just got a call from my client,
是这样 我刚接到客户的一通电♥话♥
And he's being harassed by agent Peter Burke.
他正被彼得·博尔克探员骚扰
I'd like to file a complaint.
我想上报投诉
Burke? You're sure about this?
博尔克 你确定吗
Burke's there right now,
博尔克现在就在那儿
if you'd like to go see for yourself.
如果你愿意可以亲自去看看
Yeah, let's go.
好 咱们走
Still think this is a witch hunt?
你还认为这是场政♥治♥迫♥害♥吗
I guess we'll find out.
我想我们会查清楚
Yeah.
喂
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表