剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Look, we all know
听着 我们都知道
Why a 5-year-old, closed investigation
为何过去了5年的陈年旧案
Has suddenly resurfaced.
突然间又浮出了水面
It's because there are people out there
因为上面有些人
Who would rather use this land for their own profit
为了牟取自身的利益
Than to let the Timmy Nolans of this city
不惜让蒂米·诺兰这种人
Have a place to play.
在这座城市里无处可去
Well, I'll tell you this.
我要告诉你
They can come at me with whatever they want.
他们要怎么整我就来吧
But I will not back down.
但是我绝不会退缩
All right. Yeah!
说得好
Good work. Good job on Timmy Nolan, my friend.
干得漂亮 蒂米·诺兰那一段真精彩 伙计
Cooper...
库珀
What's wrong?
什么事
Nothing.
没什么
Thanks. I'll check in later. Nice job.
多谢 我回头再来 干得好
Look, I need to know what's going on,
听着 你得告诉我真♥相♥
Or I can't fix it.
不然我没法处理
If you can't trust me --
你要是信不过我
You believe in Gary Jennings, right?
你相信嘉里·简宁吗
Yeah, I wouldn't have done this if I didn't.
当然 不然也不会为了他做这些
He's gonna be governor in the next five years.
他五年后就能当上州长
He's got his sights set even higher.
他的野心可不止这样
But to make it there...
要达到那个目的
We need to take out this FBI agent.
我们得搞定那个联邦探员
Didn't you just watch the news?
你没看新闻吗
The story's buried. I took care of it.
这事情过去了 我处理好了
For now, yeah. But I've seen guys like Burke.
暂时而已 但我了解博尔克这种人
You buried him now.
你要是现在不搞定他
That's just gonna heat him up.
迟早还会东山再起
What's your plan?
你有什么计划
This prostitute -- lana?
那个妓♥女♥ 兰娜
I think she knows a lot more about Burke
我觉得她对博尔克的了解
Than she's letting on.
比告诉我们的要多得多
You want to talk to her? Not me.
你想找她谈吗 不是我
I've got a guy.
有人会去
Barrow?
拜伦吗
Yeah. He'll get it out of her.
对 他能套出来
What's he gonna do to the girl?
他会对那女孩儿怎么样
He'll scare her...
吓吓她...
Maybe rough her up a little. Uh-huh.
动动粗之类的
And what if he gets out of control?
万一他失控了怎么办
Is that so bad?
这又干♥你♥什么事
When's Barrow gonna have this "Discussion" With the girl?
拜伦什么时候动手
Any time now.
随时随地
Here we go.
我到了
Diana's entering barrow's hotel room.
戴安准备进到拜伦的酒店房♥间
Diana's in trouble.
戴安有危险
You two, come with me. Jones, call for backup.
你们俩跟我来 琼斯 快叫后援
Move away from the door.
离开那扇门
What's going on?
怎么了
Just sit down, and you won't get hurt.
坐下 我不会伤害你
I promise.
我保证
You're lying.
你说谎
I'm not. We're just gonna have a chat.
真的 我们就聊聊
You should know you're threatening an undercover FBI agent.
你是在威胁一个联调局卧底探员
That's even more reason for me to pull the trigger.
那我更有理由开枪了
Put the gun down, and you'll walk out of here.
放下枪 你还能安然离开
Really?
当真吗
Really.
当然
Draw and I'll put a bullet through your shoulder.
你要敢拿枪 我就往你肩上来一枪
Told ya.
我说吧
Aww. You were worried.
你们担心个啥啊
Oh. Not about you.
又不是担心你
I was worried what you'd do to him.
是担心他被你整得很惨
Think we've got enough to arrest Jennings now?
我们现在能逮捕简宁了吗
Yeah. I think we do.
我想是吧
You get what you need?
查到你要查的了吗
Barrow rolled on Jennings.
拜伦供出了简宁
He figured a confession was better for the soul.
他决定还是坦白比较好
Jones just finished arresting Reggie,
琼斯刚刚逮捕雷吉
And he found a copy
还发现了另一套
Of the second set of books on him.
账本的副本
Now for the big guy.
至于主角嘛
Oh, wait for it.
等等
Yeah.
对呢
Picture perfect.
这角度刚好
I don't think this is the kind of headline
我很遗憾 博尔克探员
You're looking for, agent Burke.
蛮横调查局探员逮捕无辜平民
"Rogue FBI agent arrests innocent man."
这可不是你想要的头条
You're a saint. Isn't he?
你还真以为自己是圣人 是吧
Oh, yeah.
可不是
Yeah, I can almost see the halo.
是呀 我都看到光晕了呢
Yeah.
就是
Hey, what do you think?
你觉得呢
Hang the dogs playing poker on that wall?
在墙上挂一副生死同谋的图
That would really bring this room together.
这才配得上这房♥间的主题
Senator Jennings... You're under arrest.
简宁参议员 你被捕了
This is ridiculous. On what charge?
太可笑了 你凭什么逮捕我
Oh, a bunch of them -- campaign finance fraud
一堆罪名呢 非法竞选资金
And as an accessory to murder.
协同谋杀未遂
He also knows about Barrow.
还有拜伦的事呢
I also know about Barrow.
对啊 我也知道
Nothing to say to that?
没话说了吗
I want my lawyer.
我要找律师
Good choice.
不错
Oh, Peter. Hmm? Oh.
对鸟 彼得 怎么啦
A new bond measure has been placed on the ballot
现在就一项新措施进行投票表决
That, if passed, will assure this field will be the new home
如果通过的话 这儿将新建一座
Of Timmy Nolan Memorial Park.
名为蒂米·诺兰的纪念公园
Who's Timmy Nolan?
蒂米·诺兰是谁
I have no idea. You guys have to invent him.
我咋知道 编出来的吧
...The greater good of the community,
而这次 仅仅一个名为蒂米·诺兰的小男孩
In this case by a little boy named Timmy Nolan
和一种过时了的棍球游戏
And an old-fashioned game of stickball.
为这个社区做出了重大贡献
Look at you.
瞧你
You got a park built.
造了一个公园的说
Peter, how could you keep this from me?
彼得 你居然不告诉我
I'm sorry, boss. He needed to know.
不好意思 头儿 他应该知道
Neal --
尼尔
I expected more "Magnum, P.I."...
我还以为会像马格纳私♥家♥侦♥探♥[一部美剧男主]
And less super mario.
而不是超级马里奥
I burned all those.
我明明都烧了的
How did you give me that. Oh, no, no.
你怎么会... 还给我 偏不给
Come on, let me It's more Burt Reynolds, no?
得了 还我 更像毕雷诺斯吧[美国演员]
No, you are not!
你敢这样试试
You look good in orange.
你小子死定了 回监狱去吧
That's for making me flirt with Caffrey.
谁叫你让我和卡夫瑞调情
All right. Fair enough, fair enough.
好吧 我认栽还不行么
Who wants it? Who wants it?
谁要看 有图有真♥相♥
Take it, you guys.
给 伙计们
What else you have?
你还拿到了什么
Facial recognition came back.
面部识别报告出来了
And?
结果如何
Nothing on our mystery man.
无法确认这位神秘人物的身份
Who are you?
你究竟是谁
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表