剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
No traffic or security cams.
连个摄像头监视器啥的都没有
The only place in the city big brother isn't watching.
城市里唯一一个警方没有进行监视的地方
Jones, I need credit-card receipts
琼斯 我要2个小时内
from every shop in this area for all purchases made
这附近所有商店
in the last two hours.
用信♥用♥卡♥交易的发♥票♥
You don't care how many "I heart new york" keychains sold.
你要查的不是纪念品卖♥♥出去了多少
You want to know who bought them.
你想知道的是谁买♥♥了它们
We get names...
知道游客名字后
find out where they're staying.
就能查出他们在哪儿逗留过
And welcome them to our fine city
于是我们没收他们的摄像机
by confiscating their camcorders.
用这种方式对他们表示欢迎
We'll give them back.
事后会还回去啦
Ugh. Do they know what birds do on that statue?
他们不知道鸟会在那雕像上解决内急么
That's like licking the Eiffel tower.
这就跟舔埃菲尔铁塔似的
Are you even looking for Gina?
你们到底是不是在找吉娜啊
Yes, we're looking for Gina.
是 我们是在找吉娜
We've been looking for Gina
我们在用8种不同的语言
in eight different languages, and we'll keep looking for Gina.
寻找吉娜 直到我们找到为止
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, there's provolone on my smoked-turkey ciabatta.
我的意式熏火鸡面包上有熏干酪
Did you tell them I wanted provolone?
你是跟他们说我要熏干酪吗
What? No. I --
啥 没 我...
Do you want half of mine?
我的一半给你如何
Can't you just take it off?
你能别这么多事儿行吗
Do you have any idea what happens
你知道如果我吃下
if I ingest even the slightest essence of dairy?
哪怕一点点奶制品 后果会如何吗
Please, tell me. Don't spare me any details.
拜托 快说给我听 一点细节都别落下
What right do I have
老子花了一天时间
enjoying my delicious deviled-ham sandwich
找你的女朋友 现在想安心享受一下
after spending my day looking for your girlfriend?
辣味火腿三明治都不行是吗
Look, Peter, you got on board.
彼得 是你自愿掺和进来的
Well, yeah, I was dragged on board.
切 我是被拖下水的
You dragged me on board. I dragged you?
都是因为你 什么因为我啊
Uh, there she is!
找到她了
All right, play it again.
好 再放一遍
Slow it down.
慢放
Zoom in there -- right there on the park bench.
画面放大 就在那边的公园长椅上
Her eyes. She looks to the right.
她的眼睛 她看向了右边
Moves her hand a little, too.
手也跟着动了动
We've been looking at this park from all angles.
我们已从各个角度观察这个公园
If we combine all the footage,
如果把所有镜头组合到一起
we can put together coverage of this entire area,
就能看到这整个区域的情况
get a look at who she's communicating with.
然后找出她在和谁交流
Tapes 3, 7, 12, and 15 have everything we need,
只要看第3 7 12 和15卷带子就够了
Plus this one, of course.
当然再加上这一个
He has perfect recall.
他记性超好
She's waiting for something.
她在等人
Look.
看
Vince and Mike, from the diner.
餐馆的文斯和迈克
They're dropping back, don't want to be seen.
他们在往回走 不想被看见
That's what the call was. She told Tommy to meet her.
那电♥话♥是打给汤米的 为了约他出来见面
They used her to draw him out.
他们用她引他出来
Classic move.
经典的手法
She warns him.
她在警告他
She can't let him walk into it.
她不想让他掉进这个陷阱
He's leaving her there?
他居然丢下她自己跑了
Class act, this Tommy.
这汤米还真够可以的
There!
那里
Rewind it and blow it up.
倒带 放大
What was that?
这是干啥
Let's find out.
去看看就知道了
Tommy dumped his phone.
汤米扔了自己的手♥机♥
He doesn't want to be tracked. Can I see it?
他不想被追踪到 我看看行吗
There's an unchecked message.
有一条未读信息
Must have come in after he ditched it.
肯定是他扔了手♥机♥之后才收到的
Put it on speaker.
用扬声器放出来
5:00 p.m. Tomorrow.
明天下午5点
East corner of Houston and Norfolk.
休斯敦和诺福克的东街角
Just you and the money,
你一个人带着钱来
or you'll never see the girl again.
否则你再也见不到那女孩了
Navarro has no idea Tommy didn't get this.
纳瓦罗并不知道汤米没收到这条信息
And we have no idea where Tommy is.
我们也不知道汤米在哪儿
If he doesn't show up tomorrow...
如果他明天不出现
Then Gina's dead.
吉娜就死定了
Navarro's going to a lot of trouble over a hundred of grand.
纳瓦罗为了这十万美金大费周章
Why not put a hit on Tommy, sit back, and wait?
干嘛不雇个杀手 坐等解决呢
Okay, Navarro's after you,
要是纳瓦罗在追你
you've got a briefcase full of cash,
你又带着一箱子钱
and you need to disappear -- what do you do?
要人间蒸发 你会怎么跑
You guys.
一群坏人
Well, the first thing I'd do
头一件事
is get rid of my phone and credit cards.
就要把手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥丢掉
Which he did.
他扔了
Hop on a plane.
然后上飞机
Airport security's tight.
机场保安太严密了
You pay cash for a ticket, that's a red flag.
拿现金买♥♥票 和自首一样
Plus it's risky.
而且很冒险
You sit in one place too long, people remember you.
坐那不动 人们很容易记住你
And bus stations are the first place
还有车站
you people always put "Wanted" Posters.
你们贴告示一定先去车站
Trains are no good. You get on one, you're stuck.
火车也不好 上去就下不来
Unless you're a fan of the jump-and-roll, which I'm not.
除非你是跳车超人型 可我不是
I'd just drive. But Tommy doesn't have a car.
我会开车跑 可汤米没车
And all the limos at his company are in his lot.
他公♥司♥倒是有豪车
You could boost one, but that's risky.
可偷车太冒险了
And you can't get a rental with cash anymore. Cash.
而且也不能用现金租车 现金
What about a taxi?
那的士呢
A couple grand will get you across a few state lines.
花几千块就能穿越几个州了
Diana, get eyes on the airports, bus, and train stations.
戴安 找人监视机场 车站和火车站
Start with the cab companies. I'll prep tactical.
从出租车公♥司♥查起 我来安排
Come on. Jones, you're on audio.
快点 琼斯 你监听电♥话♥
Yep. Hey, what team am I on?
好 那我是哪队的
You're not. Neal's taking you home.
没队 尼尔带你回家去
Hey, you're sidelining me now?
把我打入冷宫么
Disappearing is what I do. Did.
逃跑可是我 我以前的专长
But I am a wealth of information.
我可是很懂行的
Mozzie is too close to handle a ransom situation.
不行 蚊子和人♥质♥太亲近
I'll call if I need anything.
我有事再打给你
That's it.
没得说了
Come on, Moz.
走吧蚊子
Suit.
臭探员
Keep an eye on those two.
盯着他俩
With pleasure.
乐意之至
I knew something was wrong at the diner.
在餐厅我就觉得不对劲
I should've done something.
我不该坐视不管
Don't blame yourself, Moz.
别自责了蚊子
Peter will find Tommy. He found me. Twice.
彼得会找到汤米的 他都找到我了 两次
He knew you. He knew where you'd go.
可他了解你 知道你会往哪逃
When he found me, I wasn't running away.
他抓到我时我没在逃跑
Yeah, you were running toward something.
你是跑向某个地方
Toward someone. Kate.
某个人 凯特
You think Tommy's the kind of guy who'd stick around for a girl?
你觉得汤米会留恋女友吗
All I know
我只知道
is that gina's the kind of girl worth sticking around for.
这女友值得留恋
Peter works one side, we'll work the other.
彼得顺着查 我们倒过来
Let's say Tommy is a version of you.
假设汤米跟你一样痴情
You decide to wait around, and when things cool off,
你会藏在附近 等事情平静了
you find Gina and take off together.
就带着吉娜远走高飞
All I'd need is one thing. A new identity.
那我只需要一个 新的身份
In times of crisis, people tend to go where they feel safe.
有了麻烦 人们总往有安全感的地方跑
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表