剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Was that so hard? No.
很心痛吗 没有
Lunch tomorrow? My place?
明天一起吃午饭 我家
See you at 1:00.
1点见
A sunken u-boat?
沉没的U型潜艇
What could be better than this?
还会有比这更好的吗
What do you think's in it?
你认为里面有些什么
Ah, that is the question, isn't it?
这才是关键问题吧
Plutonium would be an educated guess.
钚这个猜测比较靠谱
You know they had the bomb years before we did.
要知道他们比我们早很多年研制出核弹
Guess I missed that chapter in world history.
世界史那一章我肯定没学
Yeah, of course you did.
肯定是
It could also contain Hitler clones.
也可能装有希♥特♥勒♥的克隆人
Is he serious?
他当真吗
Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸 他是当真的
Mozzie, the antenna?
蚊子 天线模型
Hold on. It's got to warm up.
别急 还在暖机
Another possibility --
另外一个可能性...
Let it be a surprise.
当是惊喜 就别说了
The Chrysler Building. That's new.
克莱斯勒大厦 刚画的
Almost finished.
快画完了
Painting it for your girlfriend? Are you 9?
为你女友画的吗 你装幼齿吗
I'm keeping up my technique. It calms the nerves.
我怕手生练练手 画画能让我平静
You must paint a lot, then.
那你一定是经常画画
I've filled a whole storage room.
装满了一整间储藏室
No.
没有
How close do we have to be for this thing to work?
要距离多近 这个东西才能起作用
Oh, the SOS signal on the u-boat
潜艇上的求救信♥号♥♥
was designed to go into a passive mode,
被设计成被动模式
which means we'd have to be right on top of it
也就是说我们得站在潜艇上
in order to detect it.
才能检测到
I don't relish hauling you and that thing
真不愿意带着你和那个玩意
up and down the eastern seaboard.
在东海岸逛荡
If Alex knows as much as we think she does about this thing,
如果艾莱士如我们所想了解很多
Could she help us narrow down our search area?
她能帮助我们缩小搜索范围吗
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
I haven't gotten through on her number, but I'll try again.
一直没打通她的电♥话♥ 我再试试
Alex? Hello, Neal.
艾莱士 你好 尼尔
Adler.
阿德勒
After all this time, you recognized my voice.
过了这么久 你还能认出我的声音
I'm flattered.
受宠若惊
Where's Alex?
艾莱士在哪
The lady doesn't want to be disturbed.
她不想被别人打扰
I know about the u-boat.
我知道了潜艇的事
I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
我就知道你不会让我失望
Call off your dog.
让条子走开
Let it go.
别管闲事
I can't do that.
我做不到
After all you've lost -- first Kate, now Alex.
你失去了那么多 先是凯特 再是艾莱士
Why keep doing this to yourself?
为什么一直这样折磨自己
I'm not gonna stop, Vincent.
我不会停手 文森特
Neither am I.
我也不会
Any chance that Alex and Alder are working together?
艾莱士和阿德勒可能是一伙的吗
No. She would never work with him.
不 她不会跟他合作
We can't make any definitive statement
目前的情况下
about their relationship at this point.
我们不能确定他们的关系
We find Alex Hunter, we find Vincent Adler.
我们找到艾莱士·亨特 就能找到文森特·阿德勒
Diana.
戴安
I ran her aliases by interpol.
我在国际刑♥警♥那查了她的化名
Checking the local fences.
查查本地的销赃者
Neal? Already on it.
尼尔 这就去
All right, did you find anything on Alex?
找到艾莱士的线索了吗
She's moved around a lot.
她总是变换住处
According to Hale, she was in town two weeks ago,
据哈尔所说 她两周前在市里
trying to pawn off some more silver through Teddy Eames.
通过泰迪·伊穆斯卖♥♥掉一些银饰
What's she doing mixed up with Eames?
她还跟伊穆斯有联♥系♥吗
He's a small-time grifter.
他就是个小角色
Yeah, one trying to move up in the world.
是啊 他正想在道上上一个台阶呢
Alex isn't known for her altruism.
无私奉献可不是艾莱士的风格
Oh, look, are you really trying to understand Alex
这个时候 你还想剖析艾莱士的
at this late date? I've never understood her.
性格吗 我从来就搞不懂她
Oh, really?
是吗
I thought your relationship made perfect sense --
我以为你的感情关系一直都是很理智
Mutual respect, convenience.
相互尊重 好聚好散
Convenience?
好聚好散?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
我有说错吗
I want to talk to Eames.
我想跟伊慕斯谈谈
You're positive Alex met with him? Definitely.
你确定艾莱士跟他见过面吗 十分确定
Eames was the last person to see her before she disappeared.
伊慕斯是她失踪前最后一个见过她的人
He might be able to tell us where she was headed.
他也许能告诉我们她去哪了
Larceny, possession, robbery --
盗窃 持有违禁物 抢劫
He's got quite a hefty rap sheet.
犯罪记录不少啊
I can lean on him.
我可以对他施压
He's not gonna chat up a fed.
他不会跟条子开口
What, you gonna scam info out of him?
怎么 你能从他口中套出话吗
Eames likes selling hot merchandise,
伊慕斯喜欢倒卖♥♥热门商品
anything from stolen plasma screens to borrowed jewelry.
无论是偷来的等离子显示屏 还是借来的珠宝
Borrowed jewelry, huh?
借来的珠宝哈
Now that you mention it, we do have that box of faux-lexes.
这么说我想起来的确有些仿力士表
Look, this better work. Relax.
听着 你的方法最好可行 放松点
Look, I'm holding five fake Rolexes.
我手里有五只仿力士表
If I get shaken down,
要是被逮着了
I've got a government-stamped barcode
脖子后面就会印上
on the back of my neck.
政♥府♥的条形码
Caffrey. What can I do for you?
卡夫瑞 能帮你什么忙
I hear you're moving up in the world.
听说你最近开始走高档路线
Usually I'd bring this business to Alex, but I can't find her.
通常我会找艾莱士 但找不到她
Well, I would check the interpol website.
去看看国际刑♥警♥网站吧
Apparently, she's all over it.
显然上面到处是她
Okay, are we gonna do this or what?
好了 我们到底干不干
What do you got? Highquality goods
有什么货 高品质的
micro-etched crystal, correct second-hand movement,
微刻水晶 精确秒针走字
last purchaser's credit-card slip.
还有最后一位买♥♥家的信♥用♥卡♥条
How much?
多少钱
$300 each. $200.
每个三百 两百
Come on, you'll flip these for at least $600.
得了吧 你至少能卖♥♥到六百
All right.
好吧
If I sell this one today,
要是这只今天卖♥♥出去
I'll buy as many as you got tomorrow.
你明天有多少我买♥♥多少
Sounds like a square deal.
似乎挺公平
Hey! Grab him. Oh, nuts!
喂 抓住他 真倒霉
Get back here! I know a drop when I see one.
回来 我一眼就能认出这种"交易"
You mind emptying your pockets?
不介意掏空一下口袋吧
You got probable cause?
有没有合理的理由
Yeah, my badge gives me probable cause.
我的警徽就是理由
Hands on the table.
手放桌子上
What are you doing hassling us?
你跟着我们干什么
Shouldn't you be arresting stock brokers or something?
你不是去该抓股票经纪人之流吗
I'll arrest who I want.
我爱抓谁抓谁
All right, your turn.
好 到你了
Happy? Yeah.
这下满意了 嗯
All right, I want you to
行了 给你五分钟
pack up and get out of here in five minutes.
收拾铺盖从我面前消失
You understand?
明白没
You?
你呢
So I guess I owe you one. Is that right?
看来我欠你个人情吧
I'd say so.
确实是
Tell me about the last time you saw alex.
告诉我你最后一次见艾莱士的情况
Eames said Alex was headed to the conservatory garden
伊慕斯说艾莱士跟他碰面后就去了
after she met with him.
温室花♥园♥
Jones, check traffic cams for the garden.
琼斯 查下花♥园♥的交通摄像
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表