剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Listen, how'd you guys get in here?
你们是怎么进来的
We walked in.
走进来的
Your security is abysmal.
你们的安保糟透了
We have one guard for four hangars.
我们有一名警卫负责看守四个机库
Good to know.
不错
Listen, we made a copy of the voice recording.
那录音我们有备份
I only handle the physical evidence.
我只负责物证
I don't have access to the recording.
无权拿到那录音
When's our flight leave?
我们是几点飞机
Two hours.
还有两小时
I can have F.A.A. send a copy to you.
我让联邦航♥空♥局寄一份副本给你们
That would work.
这行得通
Yeah, I guess that would work.
我看也可行
I'll have them send it to, uh, Sterling Bosch.
是寄到斯博公♥司♥吧
What's your name?
您贵姓
You know what, w-why don't you have them send it
我看你还是寄给
to my insurance investigator, Sara Ellis.
我的保险调查员吧 莎拉·埃利斯
I can do that.
可以
Great. I'll follow up with a call tomorrow morning.
好极了 我明早会打电♥话♥问情况
All right. Ask for my assistant. I'll give her a heads up.
问我助手吧 我让她跟进
Thanks, Roy. Bye, Roy.
谢了 罗伊 再见 罗伊
Hey, we'll get it.
我们会拿到的
Yeah.
是
Who's Sara Ellis?
莎拉·埃利斯是谁
Oh, you weren't at my trial.
我上庭时你没去
She was.
她可去了
Oh. Yeah.
明白了 嗯
She testified against me.
她指证过我
I testified against you.
我还指证过你呢
Oh, that's different.
你不一样
How can I work with her?
让我怎么和她共事
I'm the cunning art thief who slipped through her fingers.
我可是从她指间逃脱的艺术品小偷
I don't think she used those words.
我记得她没这么说过
No, but she looks at me and sees dollar signs.
他看我那眼神就像看着大堆钞票
She's gonna come after me again for that Raphael.
她会为了拉斐尔那幅画再次纠缠不休
Do you have it?
那画在你手上吗
Okay.
好吧
There's a hundred million stolen bonds out there.
这可是一亿债券的案子
She knows this case better than anybody.
而她最了解此案详情
Right now, we're on the same team, so play nice.
现在大家坐一条船 友好点
She No.
她 不听
I Don't.
我 不听
But Fine. Good.
可是 好啦 乖啦
Start a conversation.
过去搭个讪
Sara, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot.
莎拉 咱们之前是有些不愉快
Let's start over.
不如重新来过
You want to be friends? Why not?
想交朋友 何乐不为
Okay, what? Coffee? Grab a bite?
行啊 喝个咖啡聚个餐
Sure.
当然
How about dinner?
那就共进晚餐吧
Or maybe a movie? You like classics, right?
要不看电影 你最爱经典对吧
Good memory.
好记性
Are you worried about her and Neal?
你就不担心她和尼尔...
Not at all.
我可放心了
You name the date, Neal.
是你提出的约会 尼尔
I would love to spend time with you.
我非常愿意与你共度时光
Anything to keep you talking.
只要能让你招供
You're recording me?
你在录音
Mm-hmm.
哼哼
Everything you say to me can and will be used
我会利用你说的一切
to nail your ass to the wall and recover my painting.
把你钉死再把我的画弄回来
Everything okay, Neal?
相处愉快吗 尼尔
What's that?
你啥意思
I could get used to this.
我早该习惯你俩闪光了
Okay, people.
好啦 筒子们
You know Sara Ellis, from Sterling Bosch.
这位是斯博公♥司♥的莎拉·埃利斯
Thanks to her intel,
利用她的内部资料
we have subpoenaed coded e-mails
我们得到了一些加密的电子邮件
between an alias we think is Edgar Halbridge
通信双方是艾加·赫布里奇的一个化名
and a man in Hamburg he calls Mr. Black.
和一个被他称为布莱克先生的汉堡人
The e-mails use a public-key encryption.
邮件通过公用密钥加了密
We've cracked most of them.
我们破解了大部分邮件
We believe Mr. Black is a courier.
我们认为布莱克是快递员
Halbridge has paid him a one-time fee
赫布里奇付了他单笔费用
to enter the U.S. and get the bonds out of the country.
让他进入美国国境 将债券带出美国
The bonds are transferable?
那笔债券是可转让的吗
No title. Whoever holds them owns them.
没有所有权 谁拿到手就归谁
Each certificate is worth 200 grand.
每张价值两百万
So a stack of $100 million is this thick?
就是说一亿美元也就这么厚
Halbridge is taking a huge risk using a courier.
赫布里奇让快递员来干这个很冒风险呐
I'd take the risk.
是我也会冒这个险
Our plan is to intercept Mr. Black
我们计划趁布莱克
when he transfers planes in Toronto.
在多伦多转机时截住他
Then we put Neal into his place here in Manhattan.
然后再让尼尔在曼哈顿扮成他
Thank you for the heads up.
多谢你提醒我
You said you cracked most of the e-mails.
你说你们破解了大部分邮件
What's in the one's you haven't? Don't know.
那没破解的呢 不知道
Halbridge won't recognize Mr. Black?
赫布里奇认不出布莱克吗
From the vernacular of the e-mails,
从邮件的方言使用情况
we think he's an american ex-pat.
我们认为他是在美国的侨民
The last e-mail says Black will be the guy
最后一封邮件提到见面时
wearing a leather jacket
布莱克会穿着皮夹克
and carrying a copy of "Atlas Shrugged,"
拿着一本《地球颤栗》
which tells me he doesn't know what he looks like.
也就是说他不知道布莱克的长相
Let's make this happen.
我们把这件事搞定
You're welcome.
不用谢
For what?
有什么好谢的
Oh, I recover the bonds, and your cut is $2 million.
我找回债券 你拿到两百万酬劳
Oh.
这样啊
See, I thought the bureau needed me,
联调局的追回成功率不到5%
given their recovery rate is less than 1 in 20.
所以才需要请我来帮忙吧
Is that true? That's the bureau's recovery rate.
是吗 那是调查局的追回成功率
Not mine.
我可不同
Canadian authorities have detained Mr. Black in Toronto
加拿大当局在多伦多扣留了布莱克先生
but left his name on the flight manifest to JFK.
但是他的名字依旧在飞往肯尼迪机场的航♥班♥上
As far as Halbridge is concerned,
所以说在赫布里奇看来
Black lands in an hour.
布莱克将在一小时后抵达
We've duplicated his wardrobe and every item he had on him.
我们复♥制♥了他的穿着打扮和身上的每样东西
Diesel jacket, leather wallet, and copy of...
迪赛牌的夹克 皮质钱包 还有一本
"Atlas Shrugged."
《地球颤栗》
Mr. Black's a lone wolf.
布莱克是只独狼啊
Mitternacht soos?
午夜秀[德文]
German chocolate.
德国巧克力
Not a fan of the bittersweet.
我可不喜欢苦味的巧克力
From the airport, you'll take a cab to Fort Green.
在机场 你会坐的士去福特格林区
You'll wait there for a car to pick you up.
在那儿会有一辆车来接你
The location's open.
地点未知
We'll be back eight blocks.
我们会在八个街区之外
We can't get closer without risking our cover.
离得太近 有被人发现的危险
GPS tracker and voice transmitter in the watch.
全球定♥位♥器♥和通讯装置都在手表里
We'll be behind you.
我们会时刻保护你
As soon as you see those bonds, we move in on him.
一旦你看到债券 我们就行动
What's the activation phrase?
行动暗号♥是什么
You'll say, "Long flight," and we'll be there.
你只要说"长途飞行" 我们就行动
"Long flight."
"长途飞行"
Should I be getting a recovery fee,
是不是该给我点奖励啊
Because Sara gets 2%
你看莎拉都能拿到两成
and I feel like I'm doing the heavy lifting.
我感觉苦活累活都是我在干
Move.
快去吧
I'm standing alone by a waste treatment plant.
我一个人站在一个废弃的处理厂
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表