剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
How about you?
你又在干什么
What are you doing in the auditor's office?
你在审计员办公室干什么
You told me the auditor was looking into us.
你说审计员在查我们
I don't like anyone looking into my life...
我不希望别人查探我的生活
personally or professionally.
无论是工作上还是私底下
It's a little hypocritical,
这样说有些虚伪啊
considering your current position, don't you think?
你可是在翻别人的东西
You said you were working late.
你说你在加班
What is it you're working on, George?
你在忙什么 乔治
I needed to see R&D's field studies
我要看研发部关于新产品
on the new product launch.
发布的文件
Oh, those are in records on 12.
那些文件的记录在12楼
12. Got it. Mm.
12楼 知道了
So, uh, why didn't you call security?
你为什么不通知保安
You could have reported me.
你本可以举报我
I'm here after hours. I could be up to anything.
我现在也不该出现 也可能图谋不轨
Which means you could probably report me, too.
这么说你也可以举报我
Well...
总之
I won't tell if you won't.
天知地知你知我知
You're probably asleep right now.
你现在可能睡着了
Oh, I know, it's too late for coffee,
我知道 现在喝咖啡太晚了
but this is Ethiopian Sidamo.
但这是衣索比亚西达莫
And it's not decaf, and it's delicious.
不是无咖♥啡♥因♥的 超级美味
I know I'll be tossing all night,
我知道今晚肯定睡不着了
which would probably drive you crazy if you were here.
你在的话肯定被我折腾到抓狂
Or I was there.
我要是在家也一样
Yep...
是啊
...this could have been my life.
我本有可能过上这样的生活
Any regrets?
后悔吗
No.
不
But it's not all that bad.
但是这种生活也不错
The coffee's good, and we should think about silk sheets.
咖啡很好喝 我们也能买♥♥得起真丝床单
I never saw myself as a robe guy, but I don't know.
我真没想过自己会喜欢穿浴袍 但是...
When in Rome...
所谓的入乡...
Room service.
客房♥服务
I love you.
我爱你
Coming!
来了
Look at you.
瞧你那得瑟样
What, you're staying in character
怎么 以防我是肯特的跟班
in case I'm one of Kent's minions?
你要时刻进入角色吗
All right, what do you have?
你查到什么了
She took the bait.
她上钩了
Hmm. Jessica Breslin.
洁西卡·贝斯林
She's been at the company for the last 14 months.
在公♥司♥工作了14个月
When did Novice put in its bid for the defense contract?
初心者何时开始竞争国防部合同
18 months ago.
18个月之前
So it's possible she's spying for one of their competitors.
那她可能是竞争对手派来的商业间谍
She could lead us to whomever she's working for.
我们可以顺藤摸瓜 查出她的雇主
Room service.
客房♥服务
Uh, yeah, come on in.
进来吧
Keeping up appearances? A man has to eat.
在我面前摆阔气吗 我总要吃饭的嘛
Your kobe steak, sir.
您要的神户牛排 先生
Ah, thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 先生
Nothing but the best
孝敬杰出的审计师
for Peter Lassen, CPA extraordinaire.
彼得·拉森的东西就是不一样
I think you're jealous that I got the penthouse
我猜你因为 这次我住豪华套房♥
and you got the paperwork for once.
而你干书面工作 嫉妒了吧
It's true. Up is down. Black is white.
是啊 黑白颠倒 猫咪成了耗子
Let's focus on Jessica.
还是把注意力放在洁西卡身上吧
She's been sending out a lot more mail since Hayes died.
海耶斯死后 她发了很多封信件
Most of it to a P.O. Box in White Plains.
多数是寄到白原的一个邮箱
Company doesn't do any business in White Plains.
公♥司♥在白原没有生意
Exactly.
所以嘛
I'll have Jones get a warrant for that P.O. Box.
我让琼斯去申请那个邮箱的搜查令
You get a chance to check out Jessica's office, take it. Sure.
你找机会去查查洁西卡的办公室 好
What's that?
是什么
Looks like Kent's inviting me to dinner tomorrow night.
肯特明晚请我去吃晚饭
Ooh, look at that. Wow.
哇哦 看呀
This smells delicious. You want some? No, I'm good.
闻起来真美味 吃点吗 不吃了
You sure? Ah, ate before I came.
你确定吗 来之前我吃过了
Oh, you had some kobe, as well? Yep.
你吃的是神户牛排吗 对
Look at that. Okay. What is kobe beef?
快看啊 好吧 神户牛排到底是什么
Are you ready yet?
你准没准备好啊
I have a process.
人家有既定流程的
I didn't even get to write my sonnet yet.
我连十四行诗都没写呢
You have O.C.D.
你有强迫症吧你
Uh, some might call it highly attentive.
我比较喜欢高度专注这种说法
Okay. I did a full background check on Fowler.
好 我全面调查了福勒的背景
There's been no hits on his credit cards,
但是他的信♥用♥卡♥ 银行账户
bank accounts, or passport.
和护照都没有线索
I showed you mine. You show me yours.
我给了你甜头 该你给我甜头了
Don't ever say that again.
这种话以后不许说
Understood.
知道了
This is all we have on him.
这是我们关于福勒所有的文件
This is just Fowler's resignation from the bureau.
这只是福勒在调查局的辞职文件
Yeah, as of five weeks ago.
是啊 五周前辞的职
O.P.R. booted him, swept the whole thing under the rug.
职责办免了他的职 想要息事宁人
I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰你们
Oh, no, not at all.
没关系
You are but a welcome and striking reprieve
你的到来 对于正处于官僚压♥迫♥中的我来说
from the bureaucratic oppression in my midst.
真是感觉如沐春风
Isn't he charming?
他可真迷人 不是吗
He has a way with words. Yes, he does.
挺会耍嘴皮 一点没错
I wanted to speak to you for a moment, please.
我想问你一点事情
Peter gave me some forms
彼得给了我一些
regarding Neal's housing arrangements,
关于尼尔住宿安排的表格
and I'm not sure that I understand them.
但有些地方我不是很明白
Oh, sure. Please.
我看看 麻烦了
Well, of course you can't understand them.
你看得懂才怪了
Bureaucracy has a vested interest
官僚机构最热衷于
in creating the chaos in which they exist.
乱上加乱 唯恐你的麻烦不够多
Right here.
在这
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我知道了
It says that you can set Neal's curfew if you want.
上面说如果你愿意 可以规定尼尔的宵禁时间
Uh, you can also establish any procedure you deem appropriate
你也可以制定适宜法律规程
for preventing a criminal relapse.
以防止尼尔再次犯罪
I think Neal is doing just fine.
我想尼尔没有问题
We'll talk later. Okay.
我们稍后再谈 好
Bye, Mozzie. Bye, June.
拜 蚊子 拜 琼
I got to get back to my office in 20 minutes.
我得在20分钟内赶回办公室
I need copies of every statement you have.
我需要你手头所有的材料
Oh, of course. I'll e-mail them to you.
当然可以 我发电邮给你
Lunch? Yep.
吃午饭吧 好
邮箱 98437-2A
纽约 白原
韦斯利·肯特
国际旅行行程
Do you have five minutes to look over the Kensington proposal?
你能不能抽时间看看肯金顿提议书
Uh, legal needs to see
不行 法律部门要查看
my prep work on the North-Morrison outlets.
我准备的关于北莫里森专营店的文件
Five minutes is gonna kill you, Jess? If it's five minutes,
5分钟都不行吗 小洁 真只要5分钟
why don't you do it yourself?
你怎么自己不去
I wrote it. I can't check my own work.
因为是我写的 我自己怎么看
Oh, come on. Have an intern do it.
得了 还是让实习生去看吧
Thanks, appreciate it.
好吧
Novice communications. How may I direct your call?
初心者公♥司♥ 您找哪位
How are you doing today? Good.
今天过得怎样 很好
Jessica's putting together intel on Wesley Kent.
洁西卡在调查韦斯利·肯特
She's digging into his travel arrangements.
她在调查他的旅行记录
What does she want with the C.E.O.?
她调查总裁有何目的
He could be another target.
也许他是下一个目标
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表