剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
Not anymore.
再也看不到了
That bought us some time. You got an idea?
这给我们争取了点时间 你有主意了吗
Adler could've only found this sub
阿德勒能找到这艘潜艇
if the antenna was still working.
说明天线还在发出信♥号♥♥
Mozzie's antenna.
蚊子的天线
Obviously, Adler got his to work.
很显然 阿德勒使他的天线有了作用
I'll check over here. All right.
我在这边查一查 好
Careful. That nitro's unstable.
小心 那些硝化火♥药♥很不稳定
All right.
好
That looks like our fractal.
看起来很像那种不规则分形
Bingo.
就是它
Germans built things to last.
德国人造的东西就是耐用
You think Mozzie can find us?
你认为蚊子能找到我们吗
If we can get back to the limo,
如果我们能回到轿车上
I can connect it to a power source.
就能把它连接到电源上
It's a long shot.
希望不大
Well done, gentlemen.
先生们 干的漂亮
A treasure for the ages.
隐迹多年的宝藏
I'm glad you lived long enough to see it.
很高兴我活得够久 见证了这一切
My god, that's a Rembrandt.
老天 那是伦勃朗[荷兰画家]的画
We'll take it from here.
这里交给我们吧
You three are going for a ride.
你们三个该上路了
No.
不
I'm not going back in that limo.
我不会回到那辆轿车里
Alex!
艾莱士
Go ahead, Vincent. Shoot us.
来啊 文森特 毙了我们啊
Okay. Shoot them.
好啊 毙了他们
Then get a mop or something.
然后找个拖把
Hold on. Okay.
等等 好吧
We'll get in the limo.
我们回那辆轿车里
There you go. There's a reasonable man.
这还差不多 算是有识之士
Get the drinks ready.
把饮品准备好
I'm not comfortable with this.
这样我很不爽
We know.
我们知道
We're not abducting you. Can I get out?
我们又没有绑♥架♥你 我能下车吗
No. Well, then it feels like an abduction.
不能 听起来挺像是绑♥架♥
Does anyone have anything for motion sickness?
你们谁有晕车药
I don't know why, but I do like you.
我不知道为什么 但是我喜欢你
And I don't want them to hurt you,
我不想让他们伤害你
So just do yourself a favor and shut up.
所以老实点 把嘴闭上
oh, guys!
伙计们
She's right. I will hurt you.
她说得对 我要扁你
All due respect, I think you should listen to me right now.
恕我直言 我觉得你现在得听听我
Really? Why is that?
是吗 为什么
I'm getting a signal. Is it the sub?
我收到信♥号♥♥了 是潜艇的吗
I don't think so 'cause it's moving.
我认为不是 信♥号♥♥在移♥动♥
Which way? East!
哪个方向 东
Everyone all right?
大家还好吧
For the moment.
暂时还好
Where are we?
我们在哪
In a dry dock.
在一个干船坞里
What are those guys doing?
他们在干什么
I got a pretty good idea.
我知道他们在干嘛了
Adler's taking the whole arch villain thing pretty seriously.
阿德勒这个大恶人做得真到位啊
He always had a flair for the theatrical.
搞排场什么的 他最有一套了
Where's the cavalry, Neal?
援兵在哪 尼尔
Moz will be here.
蚊子会来的
I hope.
希望如此
Which way? Uh, make a left.
往哪走 左转
No, I-I mean right!
不 我是说右转
Okay, you said left. Well, this time I mean right!
你刚说左转 这次我的意思是右转
I-I think.
我认为是这样
Christ! Left or right?
老天 到底是左还是右
Uh...Uh, diagonal!
走对角线
We need to find a way out of these zip ties.
我们得想办法解开这些扣链
I've got a knife.
我有一把刀
Can't say I'm surprised.
我一点都不惊讶
The guards searched us.
保镖搜过身
Not everywhere.
不是每个地方都搜了
Just like old times.
跟往常一样
Yep. Got it.
好嘞 拿到了
Damn.
该死
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Get behind me. Go.
到我身后去
FBI! Don't move!
联邦调查局 不许动
Lower your weapons! Put your hands on your head!
放下武器 把手放到头上
Don't think we could have cut it any closer than that.
我觉得不会有比这更悬的了
You saved me again.
你又救了我
You saved me.
你救过我
Anything?
有线索吗
No. Adler's men aren't talking.
没有 阿德勒的人不肯交代
It's safe to assume he knows we've escaped
保守估计他知道我们逃跑了
and that we're looking for him.
也知道我们在找他
Is he accelerating his escape plan?
他会加快逃跑计划吗
No.
不
I overheard him say
我偷听到他说
he's shipping the art to Europe by boat,
通过海运把艺术品运到欧洲
but he can't until the end of the week. Good.
但到周末才能出海 很好
That gives us some breathing room.
这给了我们喘息的机会
What do you remember about the warehouse?
关于那仓库你还记得些什么
Wooden beams, pre-war architecture,
木质横梁 战前建筑
solid steel roll-up door facing west.
钢制朝西的上卷门
That would be the loading bay.
那儿应该是卸货区
And there was clanging at night. Some kind of buoy, I think.
那儿晚上有叮当声 像是某种浮标
Could be a weather buoy.
可能是天气浮标
Diana, what do you have?
戴安 查到些什么
There are four along the Brooklyn shoreline
在布鲁克林区海岸线有四个
and three near Battery Park.
炮台公园附近有三个
That's a lot of real estate.
很多地方啊
Yeah, let's get some building plans,
是啊 找找建筑平面图
see if we can narrow it down.
看看能不能缩小范围
Adler got that sub out of the water somehow.
阿德勒不知如何把潜艇弄出水
Pull satellite. Let's find this thing.
调用卫星 找到那潜艇
Thank you, everybody.
感谢各位
All right, I'm gonna catch a ride to the waterfront.
我要坐车去码头区
No, you're not.
不行
We got good people on it.
我们有专业人员做那些事
You're gonna finish up and then get out of here.
你收拾一下 回去吧
I need you rested. That's an order.
我要你休息 这是命令
You gonna take your own advice?
你会听从自己的意见吗
Yes.
是的
I'm gonna go home, kiss my wife,
我会回家 亲我的老婆
and do at least one normal thing today.
今天至少要做一件正常的事
Live to fight another day, huh?
为第二天的奋斗做好准备 是吗
Bunch of feds breathing down your neck --
这么多条子在你周围
Probably not your idea of fun, huh?
不是你想象中的欢乐 是吧
It beats being held hostage.
至少比被别人挟持要好
Just barely.
好那么一丁点
We haven't been officially introduced.
我们还没有正式自我介绍
I'm Sara Ellis.
我是莎拉·埃利斯
Alex. Hi.
艾莱士 你好
You're not a fed?
你不是条子吗
No, no.
不不
Uh, I work with Sterling Bosch.
我是斯博保险公♥司♥的人
Insurance. Mmhmm.
保险啊 是啊
How'd you get wrapped up in all this?
你怎么卷入的这件事
Psst, psst!
噗嘶
across the room.
看那边
Danger.
小心了哦
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表