剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
The canadians are holding him.
加拿大那边关着他呢
Are you sure? Last we checked.
你确定吗 我们之前还确认过
Find out.
快去查
Mr. Black -- he's here, isn't he?
布莱克先生 他就在这儿吧
Your boss got a pricey lawyer.
你老板有钱请大律师
I don't recall him saying you got one.
他可不会想到你
You want to be charged as an accessory to another murder?
你还想担个谋杀同犯的罪名吗
Or do you want to talk to me? Peter!
不想的话就老实交代 彼得
The canadians released Black 12 hours ago.
加拿大当局称十二小时前已释放了布莱克
They didn't have anything to charge him with.
他们没有证据起诉他
Damn it!
真见鬼
He was in your car. Where is he now?
他之前坐过你的车 他现在在哪儿
He came back to finish the job.
回来完成任务
Where's Sara?
莎拉在哪儿
Where do you want these?
这些要放哪儿
Oh, um, you can just put them right back there.
就放那儿好了
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, Neal, for an art thief --
尼尔 你这个艺术品盗贼
Alleged art thief.
所谓的艺术品盗贼
Yeah.
好吧
For an art thief, you certainly have your moments.
你这个艺术品盗贼 还是有不错的一面
Well, I doubt you'll be saying that
你洗过澡睡个几个钟醒来后
after a shower and a few hours of sleep.
我想你就不会这么说了
Yeah, you're probably right.
好吧 算你没错
Oh, brother. It never ends.
老天 真是没完没了
What is this?
这是什么
Hey!
喂
Drop it. Now!
放下枪 快点
I said drop it!
我叫你放下枪
I'd listen to her if I were you.
换作我的话 我就照做
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Come on. Let's go.
快走
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
She needed a ride.
开车送她回家嘛
Excitement and intrigue...
祸福共兮
Follow me wherever I go.
如影随形
That's probably true for both of us.
看来对咱俩都适用
Yeah.
没错
Looking forward to trying that soup.
我还指望着那份汤呢
Soup?
什么汤
Neal?
发什么愣呢 尼尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表