剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Sexy. We got him?
想想就性感 找到他了吗
GPS signal is locked.
全球定位信♥号♥♥锁定
Car coming.
车来了
Here we go.
开始了
Black limo. Arriving from the south.
黑色加长轿车 从南面驶来
Got Mr. Black.
接到了布莱克先生
I'll confirm when the job is complete.
任务完成后我会向你确认
Everything is as you requested --
你要的东西都准备好了
Your gloves, your briefcase.
手套 公文箱
What happened?
怎么了
We lost the signal.
信♥号♥♥消失了
Is everything in order?
设备齐全吗
That is the correct gun?
要的是这把枪吧
Yeah.
是的
No GPS, no audio.
定位信♥号♥♥和声音都没有
What do you mean? Did he do that or did we?
什么意思 是尼尔的问题还是我们
Neither. Looks like someone's jamming it.
都不是 像是有人在干扰信♥号♥♥
Sure was a long flight.
真是长途飞行啊
What was that, sir?
你说什么 先生
Oh, I -- I said, "It sure was a long flight."
我说 真是长途飞行啊
Ruger mark II with tactical solutions receiver.
二号♥鲁格枪 配上战术机匣
Red dot holographic sight.
还有红点全息瞄准镜
Good.
很好
As you requested.
如您所愿
We still don't have a visual.
还是没有信♥号♥♥
Get eyes on him.
派人跟踪他
Neal said he arrived from the south.
尼尔说车从南面来
Let's use that.
利用这个信息
Call NYPD.
打给纽约警局
See if we can rush in one of their helicopters.
看看能不能用他们的直升机
Couldn't carry this with me on my long flight, could I?
这东西长途飞行可不能随身携带吧
Everything else is in place.
一切都安排好了
That's fantastic.
太好了
Okay, get a visual on the black limo.
好 找到一辆黑色加长轿车
Halbridge's office is in midtown
赫布里奇的办公室在市中心
and he lives on the upper west side.
他住在上东区
Send a team to both.
两个地方都派人去
NYPD can get a chopper in the air in five minutes.
纽约警局五分钟后能派出直升机
Otherwise we're flying blind.
在那之前我们别无他法
Great. They've got a head start,
岂有此理 他们本就领先一步
and we are looking for a black limo somewhere in Brooklyn.
我们偏偏还要在布鲁克林区找加长轿车
Everything all right, Mr. Black?
没问题吧 布莱克先生
How much farther? We're close.
还有多远 快到了
Target's on the first floor.
目标住在一楼
I'm here if there's any resistance.
有抵抗的话 我也会帮忙
Stay here.
你呆在这
Keep the engine running.
车不要熄火
Any time you guys want to break
你们随时都可以
that safe distance you're maintaining,
突破安全距离了
I'd appreciate it.
我会很感激的
He's back up.
信♥号♥♥回来了
Have I mentioned how long my flight was?
我说过长途飞行了吗
"Lawrence of Arabia" long.
《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》那么长
He's giving us the takedown signal. Where is he?
他给我们行动暗号♥了 他在哪儿
GPS is coming up.
全球定位信♥号♥♥马上就好
I hope you guys are close
我希望你们就在附近
'cause I think I'm supposed to kill somebody.
我可是要去杀人
Did he say "kill somebody"?
他是说"杀人"吗
I'm walking into a house with a loaded gun.
我拿着一把上膛的枪走进一所住处
Please stop me.
一定要阻止我
My driver has a gun, also.
我的司机也有枪
If I don't do this, he might,
我如果不动手 他会
So I'm going to go through with this until you get here.
在你们来之前我就一直假扮杀手吧
Found him. 8602 2nd street, park slope.
找到他了 公园坡 第二大街 8602号♥
Get a team there now! Who lives there?
快派人去 谁住在那
Oh, god.
天啊
Go! Go!
快上 快上
Freeze! Wait! Don't shoot!
别动 等等 别开枪
Caffrey? Sara?
卡夫瑞 莎拉
Why did he say, "Don't shoot"?
怎么他说"别开枪"
Because she's gonna kill him.
因为她要杀了他
This is because I won't let the Raphael go.
是因为我追查那幅拉斐尔的画
No, it's not. This isn't what it looks like.
不 不是 不是你想象的那样
It looks like you're here to kill me.
你不是来暗♥杀♥我的吗
Okay, it is what it looks like.
好的 看起来的确是这样
I was sent here to kill you.
我被派来杀你
Look, Mr. Black from Hamburg isn't a courier.
听着 汉堡的布莱克先生不是快递员
He's an assassin.
他是一个杀手
Right.
谁信啊
There's a driver outside. He's armed.
外面有个司机 他拿着枪
He may come in here if he doesn't see muzzle flashes.
如果没看到开枪的闪光 他也许会进来
I can make that happen.
我能让他看到闪光
That's probably Peter.
大概是彼得
Look, I'm putting the gun down.
听着 我把枪放下
Answer the phone.
你接电♥话♥
This better be Peter.
最好是彼得
It is.
是我
Tell me you haven't shot Caffrey yet.
你没有杀了卡夫瑞吧
No, not yet. The flight was long, Peter!
还没呢 这旅行可真够长的 彼得
Who wants me dead?
谁要杀我
Halbridge.
赫布里奇
Peter, is that true?
彼得 是真的吗
It looks that way, yes.
看起来是这样
We can arrest the driver outside.
我们可以逮捕外面那个司机
Work him to get to Halbridge.
利用他抓到赫布里奇
That doesn't guarantee we'll recover the bonds.
但那保证不了我能找回债券
What do you suggest?
你有什么建议
Let him think I'm dead.
让他以为我死了
Congratulations, Caffrey.
恭喜你 卡夫瑞
You've killed me.
你把我杀了
It's done. Let's go.
干掉了 走吧
What about the gun?
枪呢
I left it in the briefcase for the driver to dispose of.
我留在公文箱里了 由司机处理掉
I know, but apparently that was part of my plan.
没办法 那是布莱克计划好的
We intercepted the EMT's and NYPD.
我们联络了急救队和纽约警局
We put out reports that she's confirmed dead.
发表书面说明确认她已经死了
Where is Sara now?
莎拉现在在哪
Jones was taking her to the safe house.
琼斯带她去安全藏身处
I took her to the safe house.
我带她去安全藏身处
She didn't want to stay. Why not?
她不肯 为什么
Gentlemen. Neal.
先生们 尼尔
You're really redefining business casual.
你真是把休闲商务装发挥到了极致
Hardly recognized you without the Ruger.
没拿鲁格枪我都没认出你来
You should step out.
你先出去吧
I think I'll step out.
英雄所见略同
My files on Halbridge. Please put them in there.
赫布里奇的材料 麻烦放到那边
First things first. I need pants.
第一件事 给我找条裤子
Jones, find her some pants.
琼斯 去给她找裤子
What are you doing? You okay?
你在干什么 还好吗
It's been a rough night. You should get some rest.
今晚挺熬人的 你应该休息休息
We'll talk on the way to the safe house.
去安全藏身屋的路上说
I'm good. You're staying?
我很好 你要待在这
Peter, I was woken out of a dead sleep
彼得 尼尔·卡夫瑞把我从睡梦中惊醒
by Neal Caffrey standing over me with a gun.
他拿着一把枪对着我
I would love to be somewhere I could trust.
我要待在一个我可以信任的地方
Any progress on the pants?
找到裤子了吗
Jones!
琼斯
Here's your bag.
你的包
Thank you.
谢了
Where are you gonna sleep? I will be fine.
你去哪睡睡吧 我精神得很
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表