剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Do you know how to do that?
你会吗
You must really like your hand.
你一定深信你的手气
Call.
跟
All in.
全押
You have the ace-high flush?
你有A同花顺
Do I?
你说呢
What can I say? Let's go to war.
我能说什么呢 开战吧
He flips over the river and...
他一下子翻了船
Mm-hmm. You cheated, right?
你作弊了吧
Peter, you insult me.
彼得 你侮辱我
There's no way you would have left it to chance.
你可不相信运气
A true gambler never reveals his strategy.
真正的赌神从不揭露他的战略
Oh. Oh, "Reveals his strategy," Hmm?
"揭露他的战略"
And, uh, what about the winnings?
战利品呢
Per your request,
既然你要求了
I deposited the $800,000
我今早就将这80万美元
into the FBI bank account this morning.
存入了联调局的账户
800 grand.
80万
100 grand times 10 players minus the 10% house cut.
10人 每人10万 减去10%的税
That's... 900,000.
应该是... 90万
100 grand, bottom drawer, hollowed-out weapons manual.
还有10万是押金 保证不带武器
Safekeeping.
还有保险柜租金
Looks like Neal's poker smackdown paid off.
看来尼尔的牌局冲击波奏效了
Donovan's desperate.
多诺万绝望了
What, you talked to him?
你和他谈过了吗
No, but he just called the number
没 但他刚打了我们
Of our Sudanese adoption contact.
苏丹领养联♥系♥人的电♥话♥
I rerouted it to the audio trace-back room.
我把他转到可追踪音频设备室了
Good. What'd he say?
很好 他怎么说
Our linguist expert posing as the contact
我们的语言学专家冒充领养联♥系♥人
followed the script perfectly.
完全按照既定计划行事
Told him that the hold-up with Samira's adoption
告诉他要领养萨米拉
was nothing more than a paperwork mix-up.
只需填表和签文件即可
All right.
好的
Now we see if he comes back to you and Jones
现在来看看他会不会对你和琼斯
with the same story,
如实转达
Or if he pulls some nonexistent birth mother
还是他会凭空编出个生母
out of thin air.
来忽悠你们
What do we do until then?
那现在我们干什么
Until then, we wait.
等呗
His tell?
他撒谎了吧
Oh, yeah. His tell.
没错
We beat him together.
我们一起扳倒的他
Well, I beat him, but, you know, you helped.
我赢了他 不过你也帮忙了
Bottom drawer?
真有押金这回事吗
Yeah.
当然
How'd it go?
怎么样了
Well, let's see.
告诉你吧
The client's happy, so I'm happy,
客户开心 所以我开心
which makes you happy for me.
所以你要为我开心
Oh. You're lucky I'm so supportive.
有我这个贤内助你真是幸运
Yes. The client's so excited
对 客户很兴奋
that she wants to take me to dinner to celebrate.
她还想请我吃晚饭庆祝呢
Well, nice one of us has something to celebrate about.
我们总算有一个人能省点心了
And, yes, it's about Neal.
对 又是尼尔
He is neck deep in a dangerous game of cat and mouse.
他玩你追我赶的游戏不亦乐乎呢
Really?
真的吗
With who? Sara Ellis,
和谁 莎拉·埃利斯
our insurance investigator.
我们的保险调查员
She's investigating him, and he's enjoying it.
她在调查他 他还乐在其中
All that pent-up animosity and fighting --
积怨和冲突
It leads to sparks.
总能产生火花
Well, we don't have pent-up animosity.
我们之间可没积怨
We never fight.
也从不吵架
And that's a good thing.
这很好
What about the sparks?
那火花呢
Honey, we are so not lacking in the sparks department,
亲爱的 我们之间的火花永远不灭
When I get home, I'm gonna prove it to you.
一回家就证明给你看
I'm gonna hold you to that.
这可是你说的哦
You --
你
Honey, I got to take this. I'll call you later.
亲爱的 我得接个电♥话♥ 过会儿打给你
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Hey, Diana. What's up?
戴安 怎么了
Donovan wants to talk.
多诺万想和我们通话
Jones and I are returning his call in 20 minutes.
我和琼斯20分钟后回他电♥话♥
I'll be there.
我马上来
I finally got in touch with your contact in Al-fashir.
我终于联络到你们在法希尔的联♥系♥人
There's no easy way to say this,
我很遗憾
but he informed me that Samira's birth mother
但他说萨米拉的生母
has stepped forward.
也介入了
oh, god.
天呐
She wants Samira?
她想要回萨米拉
Mrs. Mayburn, it's only a scare tactic.
莫博恩太太 这只是她的诡计
What she really wants is money.
她真正想要的是钱
I think I can convince her to back off.
我能说服她退出
How? How much does she want?
怎么说服 多少钱
$200,000.
20万美金
Cash.
现金
I'll need you to bring it to my office at noon tomorrow.
明天中午带到我的办公室
Sorry to sound so demanding,
抱歉这么说有点专横
but I am convinced this is a solution
但我认为这是最佳解决方案
that will best serve all parties involved.
对所有人都好
Bye.
再见
So, what's the story with donovan pushing up the payoff 30 minutes?
为什么多诺万要你们提早30分钟付现
He called me back late last night and changed the time.
他昨晚打电♥话♥给我并改了时间
He's either spooked, or he's up to something.
他不是受了惊吓 就是有何打算
Or both.
或者都是
Are you sure you don't want me to go with her?
你确定不要我和她一起去
If he's spooked,
如果他受惊了
he'll be more at ease with just one of you.
一个人去他会更放松警惕
It's time. Wish me luck.
到点了 祝我好运
Good luck.
好运
Neal, what'd you find out?
尼尔 你有什么发现
Diana's hunch was right.
戴安的直觉没错
Donovan just booked the red-eye to Buenos Aires.
多诺万刚订了去布宜诺斯艾利斯的红眼班机
He's not paying off Abramov.
他不会还钱给阿布拉莫夫
He's taking the money and running.
他准备拿了钱 溜之大吉
Yeah, but why push up the meeting?
对 但为什么要提前交易
What does that get him?
他在躲什么
Abramov wants his cash.
阿布拉莫夫要现金
He must know Donovan's getting it at noon.
他必须确保多诺万中午能拿到钱
Donovan shows up early, collects his 200 grand,
多诺万提前出现 拿了这二十万
And splits the country.
直接跑路
Exactly.
一点没错
Except we're gonna be there to crash his Bon Voyage.
只可惜我们要搅了他的跑路计划
Boss? There's something going on.
头儿 有状况
It's Abramov's men.
阿布拉莫夫的人
Looks like we're not the only one
看来不止我们
Crashing Donovan's Bon Voyage.
想搅了多诺万的逃跑计划
They must know he's taking the money and running.
他们肯定知道了他准备卷着钱跑路
Mrs. Mayburn?
莫博恩太太吗
I work with Mr. Donovan.
我是多诺万先生的同事
He's instructed me to accept the money on his behalf.
他让我代他收下这笔钱
No. We blow our cover, it's over.
不 绝不能暴露
Diana? Stall.
戴安 拖住他们
Just play it out, see what happens.
继续装 见机行事
Everyone else, stay alert.
大家保持警惕
I'm only giving the money to Donovan.
我只会把钱交给多诺万本人
If he's not here, we'll have to reschedule.
要是他不在 那就另作安排
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐难如愿了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表